Create Account

Leafs Off-Season

Leafs sign Gunnar. 3 years. 3.15 mil per year. Great deal tbh, glad to get him re-upped.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Jul 22 2013, 03:14 PM
Leafs sign Gunnar.  3 years. 3.15 mil per year.  Great deal tbh, glad to get him re-upped.
Not bad since he is one of our top pairing defenseman and is important to the club. Glad to get him locked up.

Leafs Sign Paul Ranger to 1 Year 1mill contract

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jul 18 2013, 10:01 PM

Not yet Wink

I'm getting a Winter Classic jersey with no name, Lupul, and then a Reimer/Bernier eventually.

Get the name of the park it is played at and the number of the year. My winter classic Jersey is Fenway 10

Quote:Originally posted by Shadow@Jul 24 2013, 01:30 PM
Leafs Sign Paul Ranger to 1 Year 1mill contract

Interesting, I can see this as a Fraser type signing, though didn't Ranger play with the Marlies last season?

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Jul 24 2013, 02:25 PM

Interesting,  I can see this as a Fraser type signing, though didn't Ranger play with the Marlies last season?
Yup

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Jul 24 2013, 03:25 PM

Interesting,  I can see this as a Fraser type signing, though didn't Ranger play with the Marlies last season?

Yes.. Ranger is a decent gamble.. Played with the Marlies to get his legs back under him as he went through a lot of psychological issues that affected his career. Last year was his first year back playing against real competition. He was poised to become a top 4 defencemen way back when but now he could be a serviceable 5-7 defencemen.. especially @ 1M.

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

What do you guys think of Dave Nonis getting a 5 Year Extension?

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jul 25 2013, 10:43 PM
What do you guys think of Dave Nonis getting a 5 Year Extension?
Way too early. Dumb move

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 25 2013, 10:17 PM

Way too early. Dumb move
I agree, Lieweke knows Nonis will be a "Yes Man" :ph34r: But seriously though. The Moves Nonis has made so far has been great. But yea way too early.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=428504
Would suck to lose him, he was great on our PP this year but if he is asking over 3.5 a year, find him another team.

Depending on the pick & prospect, not bad. You never know when certain teams will fall to a lottery spot. Franson is good and I really like him, but if he wants too much cya.

Also, we got him for Lebda so yeah... Tongue

id be pissed if leafs trade franson, guy is beast

Edmonton offer:

Larsen+a pick for Franson

:ph34r:

[Image: hallsy.png]

1st + a Decent Prospect actually wouldnt be that bad.