Create Account

Bobrovsky to KHL?

Columbus Blue Jackets RFA Goalie Sergei Bobrovsky is expected to receive an offer from KHL club SKA Saint Petersburg as there are no contract talks with Columbus .

Would be a shame for the Blue Jackets to lose him.

He better not go KHL rout. if anything, deserves to come back home (philly)

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@May 24 2013, 01:10 PM
He better not go KHL rout. if anything, deserves to come back home (philly)
yea he better not, I just dont understand why Columbus hasnt even started the talks yet.

Little awkward for the NHL cover athlete to be in the khl

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Every big name Russian gets KHL offers...nothing to see here.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Yeah, what? Wadey is right, this isn't even news :lol:

At least its something to talk about Tongue

I can talk about some more Crazy Leafs Off-Season Concepts, if that is more interesting Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@May 24 2013, 02:20 PM

I can talk about some more Crazy Leafs Off-Season Concepts, if that is more interesting Wink

It really is

lol he's not going to go to the KHL.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@May 24 2013, 02:20 PM

Komarov is talking to his former KHL team. I could see him going if the money is right. Pretty sure he was the captain there as well.