Create Account

Sens Off-season

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Jun 8 2013, 08:01 PM

most of the points came in one bunch, he was too inconsistent.
What was Ottawas record in those games? You think they make the playoffs without them?

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Jun 8 2013, 07:10 PM

What was Ottawas record in those games? You think they make the playoffs without them?

We went 5-5

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Jun 8 2013, 07:10 PM

Do you know what a defensive dman is? Phillips wont dazzle you with his offensive skills, hes been a huge part of this team since being drafted.

He and Methot were amazing for us, you obviously dont watch Sens games, you're only praising Gonchar cause hes not part of the Sens anymore lol. We werent gonna resign him for more than one year and he wanted 2, we basically got a 6th pick for free. he was gonna go to UFA if he didnt take a paycut and a 1 year deal, not worth 5m whatsoever
Lol he doesn't have to dazzle me with his offensive skills. He's still a mediocre dman at best. I know what a defensive defenseman is and I know even the most defensive DMan out there will contribute offensively.
Phillips would be lucky to crack the top 4 on most teams. You may be the only team who considers him any more than that :lol:

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 8 2013, 07:15 PM

Lol he doesn't have to dazzle me with his offensive skills. He's still a mediocre dman at best. I know what a defensive defenseman is and I know even the most defensive DMan out there will contribute offensively.
Phillips would be lucky to crack the top 4 on most teams. You may be the only team who considers him any more than that :lol:

Saying Phillips isnt a top 4 dman is hilarious, he may be getting up there in age but hes still a great guy to have, Gonchar is Monsieur Turnover tbh.

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Jun 8 2013, 07:13 PM

We went 5-5
They were 5-2-3 actually.

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Jun 8 2013, 07:17 PM

Saying Phillips isnt a top 4 dman is hilarious, he may be getting up there in age but hes still a great guy to have, Gonchar is Monsieur Turnover tbh.
Mhm think what you want. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gonch isn't terrible, Phillips isn't terrible, Methot isn't terrible. They play different games that can't be compared. I hate Sens fans and I hate Maxys. God

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Jun 8 2013, 08:13 PM

We went 5-5
5-2-3 :lol: Good effort though. What about the time Karlsson was out and you "loved him"? How bout that? Remember that OP?

Quote:Originally posted by Bob Loblaw@Jun 8 2013, 07:19 PM
Gonch isn't terrible, Phillips isn't terrible, Methot isn't terrible. They play different games that can't be compared. I hate Sens fans and I hate Maxys. God
I know right. Them Maxy's are just turrible turrible turrible.

Quote:Originally posted by Bob Loblaw@Jun 8 2013, 08:19 PM
Noooo you hate HF Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Jun 8 2013, 07:19 PM

5-2-3  :lol: Good effort though. What about the time Karlsson was out and you "loved him"? How bout that? Remember that OP?

I did love him when Karlsson was out, he played great in that lil stretch but was our worst player in playoffs. Wiercioch is betta tbh

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@May 26 2013, 10:43 PM
I dont see Gonchar coming back after that series against Pens, I loved him when Karlsson was out but he was honestly the worst player on the team for that series
To be fair, I took the whole quote. Or what I felt was relevant.

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Jun 8 2013, 07:19 PM

5-2-3  :lol: Good effort though. What about the time Karlsson was out and you "loved him"? How bout that? Remember that OP?
Yeah Gonchar's just a turnover machine who was +5 while Chris Phillips was a -5. Them turnovers just making Gonchar turrible

Phillips would be a top 4 on quite a few teams actually in my opinion. Would love to have him here on the Oilers. Even with age he's a great heart and soul defensive dman.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Jun 8 2013, 08:22 PM

I did love him when Karlsson was out, he played great in that lil stretch but was our worst player in playoffs. Wiercioch is betta tbh
Which is fine. But he's not "turrible" Wink