Create Account

S13 Interested Prospects

Code:
Name:
Player page link:
Position:
Your player type:
What sets you apart from other prospects?
Why do you want to be a Jet?:
Convince Donini to put in a really good word in your scouting report:

i would post, but you guys likely don't have a high enough pick for me.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Name:Jason Smith
Player page link:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=24051
Position:LW/RW
Your player type:
Sniper
What sets you apart from other prospects?
I am hallsy's bro
Why do you want to be a Jet?:
I am hallsy's bro

Name: Chuck Winnfield
Player page link: Chuck Winnfield Player Page
Position: D
Your player type: Two-Way D
What sets you apart from other prospects? being a D in a draft with lots of forwards makes me more valuable in my opinion. I am dedicated and think I am one of the better Dmen in this season's draft class.
Why do you want to be a Jet?: I love the management in Winnipeg. Leafs is a great GM and I have always respected him and he always finds a way to put together a contender. Being able to be a part of a team that would always be battling for a playoff spot and the cup would be great

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Bump

Name: James Reimer
Player page link: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=22901
Position: G
Your player type: Hybrid
What sets you apart from other prospects? Super active, complete all PT's, twitter weekly, training weekly, also write media articles.
Why do you want to be a Jet?: Willing to play for any team.
Convince Donini to put in a really good word in your scouting report: Also a few things I want all GM's to know. Where ever I get drafted I would like to play my whole career there if possible. I understand if something happens a trading me is better for the team but it is something I would like to try and do. Also I would like to start my career in the SHL right away, no one year down in the NWJHL.

Name: Hans Schultz
Player page link: Hans Schultz
Position: RW or LW (But I could also play Defense)
Your player type: Two-Way Forward
What sets you apart from other prospects? I put my team before my own player, I'll move down and play any position on any line or pairing. I'm a threat in any zone, I led the NWJHL with +/- of 26, boasting 30 points. I'm a great voice in the LR and I want to be a long term franchise player.
Why do you want to be a Jet?: I want to be a Jet so I can fly high.
Convince Donini to put in a really good word in your scouting report: I'll be your best friend, do you prefer a lager or ale?

Quote:Originally posted by Sg Schultz@Jun 14 2013, 11:15 PM
Name: Hans Schultz
Player page link: Hans Schultz
Position: RW or LW (But I could also play Defense)
Your player type: Two-Way Forward
What sets you apart from other prospects? I put my team before my own player, I'll move down and play any position on any line or pairing. I'm a threat in any zone, I led the NWJHL with +/- of 26, boasting 30 points. I'm a great voice in the LR and I want to be a long term franchise player.
Why do you want to be a Jet?: I want to be a Jet so I can fly high.
Convince Donini to put in a really good word in your scouting report: I'll be your best friend, do you prefer a lager or ale?

Ilike