Create Account

S13 SMJHL Awards Ceremony

8PM EDT! BE THERE, OR you obviously just don't care, which is cool too, but I'd like it if you joined in, it will be fun

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

JP! JP! JP! JP!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

I don't wanna start this shindig until I can see people watching it

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jul 4 2013, 07:57 PM
I don't wanna start this shindig until I can see people watching it

Make an announcement with the link goofball!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Jul 4 2013, 04:01 PM

Make an announcement with the link goofball!
Don't tell me what to do

I should make an announcement... Thanks Brain

We are here on the red carpet, joined by our very special guests who will be the host of our award ceremony, your very own junior commissioner, Zachary Miller

[Image: NHL+Awards+Nominee+Portraits+xORJ1EeiyNwl.jpg]

“Hey guys, Zach Miller here, just about to do my opening speech to the crowd of over 3,000 here in Montreal. The Four Star Cup will be brought out before the event, and the home crowd here is ready to go wild.”

TSN is here on the red carpet, I am James Duthie, along with Commissioner Zach Miller. Coming up now we have first overall selection Chuck Winnifield. He is a favourite for the top defender award tonight, and should push for several others.

[Image: lance-armstrong-pk-subban-joel.jpg]

Carter O’Callahan, now a teammate to Winnifield isn’t far behind him, carryin’ his pot o’ gold

[Image: leprechaun-smiling-wallpapers-1024x768.jpg]

Falcons

haha nice JP!

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

I never make these things :(

Now the Asian Invasion of Daisuke Katsu rolls up onto our red carpet, looking sharp as ever, but denies an interview with us. His English obviously still needs work

[Image: anime+guy+11.jpg]

The Four Star Cup is currently being carried out in front of a screaming crowd in Montreal, they are going crazy here.

[Image: trophy_presidentslg.jpg]

It's placed on its pedestal to the right of the stage, and we can begin our ceremony this evening.

Daisuke Katsu and I were doing Sake-bombs in the parking lot.

[Image: null_zps52183cac.jpg]
Marian Potoczny (right) shows up with his date and at the same time Ryan Haan (left) shows up with his date

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]