Create Account

Dragons Press Conference

Never done one of these before I don't think, so if you have any questions about the team or about anything else go ahead and ask them and i'll do my best to answer!

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Interview How do you feel about young forward Erik Lehner? Has he developped the way you liked?

Interview Why do you believe this team will make it far?

Interview On a scale of 1 to 10 how excited are you to be eliminated by Ron Mexico and the Blizzard?

Where are you gonna cry after being eliminated in the playoffs by the Blizzard

Discord are for plebs

Interview Fuck the Dragons.

If you could add one more piece to your team what would it be?

Top 2 dman, depth dman,etc...

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Interview Is Chris the Co-GM, Assistant GM or coach...? In on the team and I'm confused about that! :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Jul 7 2013, 10:30 PM
Interview How do you feel about young forward Erik Lehner? Has he developped the way you liked?

Interview Why do you believe this team will make it far?

Lehner has done very well, when I drafted him it was the first ever move I made for the Dragons, Spidey asked me to do the draft and I was very nervous, I couldn't be happier with the player we got though, I still think drafting Lehner was the best move i've made so far!

Last season when the Blizzard eliminated us in game 7 we came one game away from being in the finals with the Rage. Seeing how the Blizzard beat the Rage in 5 games I think it was, leads me to believe we would of done the same (not a guarantee though). In my opinion we've only gotten better from last season and that's why I think we will make it far.

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."

Interview why did u give lehner all the oreos and not draft me

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Jul 7 2013, 10:37 PM
Interview On a scale of 1 to 10 how excited are you to be eliminated by Ron Mexico and the Blizzard?

Hmm

A 5

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Jul 8 2013, 12:58 AM

Lehner has done very well, when I drafted him it was the first ever move I made for the Dragons, Spidey asked me to do the draft and I was very nervous, I couldn't be happier with the player we got though, I still think drafting Lehner was the best move i've made so far!

Last season when the Blizzard eliminated us in game 7 we came one game away from being in the finals with the Rage. Seeing how the Blizzard beat the Rage in 5 games I think it was, leads me to believe we would of done the same (not a guarantee though). In my opinion we've only gotten better from last season and that's why I think we will make it far.

Im blushing :wub:

And kylrad i share wiff u

Why you and the rest of the Dragons loves me so much? Stfu

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Quote:Originally posted by Lucifer@Jul 7 2013, 10:38 PM
Where are you gonna cry after being eliminated in the playoffs by the Blizzard

Hopefully, dis won't happen!!!

Quote:Originally posted by Chris-McZehrl@Jul 8 2013, 01:05 AM
Why you and the rest of the Dragons loves me so much? Stfu

U slipped smt in our drinks :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by xDParker@Jul 7 2013, 10:42 PM
If you could add one more piece to your team what would it be?

Top 2 dman, depth dman,etc...

If we could end up adding another top 2 defender by the end of the season I would be very happy, that being said,if there's nothing out there by the trade deadline if I have to settle for another top 4 defenceman I wouldn't be angry.