Create Account

S14 Minnesota Captains!

I’m officially heading into my first full season as the GM of the Minnesota Chiefs, and the pressure is definitely on to perform this season, but thankfully I have a great group of guys on my team that make one of the greatest locker rooms in all of the league. This announcement is just to announce which three of those guys will be leading us into the upcoming season as captain and alternate captains. There are many great players on this team, let me tell you that, so this decision was very difficult. Nor do I believe in two different sets of captains for home and away games, so that made this more difficult that it had to be obviously…

Not to waste time though, I want to get on to the first alternate captain. This many has been around with the team for a long time now and has been a mainstay of the defense for his entire time with the team. He is one of the most underrated guys in the sim and one of our most underrated members as he truly shines in the locker room. He is Sean Stevenson. I’ve known Stevenson since my first days in Minnesota with Kurtis Hunter, and his passion for this team still burns strong. He deserves this A and definitely will be a guy for the rest of us to look up to throughout the season!

Our next alternate is nearly the exact opposite of Stevenson in most terms. He’s a forward. He hasn’t been with the team long at all, but he does share a certain trait with Stevenson, and that’s that he truly cares about the success of the team and the betterment of his teammates. He has probably been one of our best guys in the locker room since his acquisition and since he re-signed a couple days ago, I think that he will only become more passionate for the team. This is the kind of member that really helps out a locker room and helps motivate his teammates. So he definitely deserves an A here. He is Rashad Thomas.

And finally the captain. A captain is someone who is not afraid to step up and help out anyone who is in need, a captain is someone who thinks about the team’s needs before any of his even come to mind. This person has definitely been the most active member in the LR and has helped out in whatever ways that he can. I truly am privileged to have such a strong squad around me, but Jackson Turska is a true captain. Turska has been the captain of the Chiefs for a long time now and will remain as so until the end of his days in Minnesota until he pulls an Alfie on us and leaves in S23 as an old man. :lol:

Obviously like I said there were many other guys that I considered. Williams is our best forward, Carlzner/Nurmi have really been great additions to the team and Katsu is proving to have a solid future ahead with the team early on. Regardless of having a letter or not, everyone on this team deserves recognition, because we are going to fight together and win together! Boon is one of the best guys in the LR, but as my Co I felt the GM team shouldn't even be considered for a letter.

So there you have it everyone, your captains for the S14 Minnesota Chiefs. We are going to give it our all this season and despite the odds being against us, it’s time for this team’s third championship!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Congratulations guys

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

snubbed

Congrats guys! Love being the captain for a team like this, and hope to do it for a long, long time! Chiefs

Thanks Toast and to the team as a whole. Although I really was writing a snubbed article so now I have to change that lol.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Obsidian311@Jul 8 2013, 10:28 PM
Thanks Toast and to the team as a whole. Although I really was writing a snubbed article so now I have to change that lol.

:lol:

Boon snubbed.

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Jul 8 2013, 10:07 PM
snubbed

Score more often and get an A...

:ph34r:

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Woop woop. Unexpected. Smile

I not gonna listen to anything Spangs says on the ice or in the LT

I was drafted just in time for a third championship!

Quote:Originally posted by leotfatu@Jul 9 2013, 02:10 PM
I was drafted just in time for a third championship!

I like the way this guy thinks!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

I would never play for this team

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Bob Loblaw@Jul 9 2013, 04:49 PM
I would never play for this team

Me Neither :ph34r:

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Jul 9 2013, 04:05 PM

Me Neither  :ph34r: