Create Account

Hamilton Steelhawks S 14 Roster Presentation Get Ready!!!

Hamilton Steelhawks Season 14 Roster Presentation

[Image: blues-2013.jpg]

Hamilton Steelhawks are ready to face Season 14. After a good last season where they finished 2nd in the East even they decided to go for a rebuild the roster looks young and hungry now.
The official season goal is to reach the playoff in S14 before preparing to be a permanent contender for seasons to come.

This is the official Hamilton Steelhawks Season 14 Roster:
[Image: TeamBarSteelhawks.png]

#1 Michael Stich – Right Wing – Germany
(Drafted in Season 9, is going to play his 5th season in the SHL)
TPE: 400
Steelhawk Status: Stich got drafted by Hamilton in S9 in the 3rd round. He already played for Calgary two seasons and now he is back in our lineup. Stich came at the S13 trade deadline as a part of the Audun Wissink trade.
GM expectations for S14: Stich is a slow developing player, but he has made step by step and now he is finally a good roster player. He should bring scoring touch into our bottom six. And he could also be an option for PP and PK if necessary.

#10 Brandon Cant – Defenseman - USA
(Drafted in Season 11, is going to play his 4th season in the SHL)
TPE: 635
Steelhawk Status: Brandon Cant got drafted as 17th overall by the Los Angeles Panthers and came after that to Hamilton in a low value trade. Cant developed higher than most people expected and is already a great top 4 defender. He is going to play his 4th SHL season.
Last Season: He had his breakout season last year. 39 points in 50 games, 3rd best in team scoring and don´t forget that he is just a defenseman. Cant has developed like hell and his numbers were pretty amazing.
GM expectations for S14: He has to show that last season was more than just luck. It´s time to forget ponies and ride the big horses Brandon. He can be a go to guy and could be a future Kevin Lebacon replacement, if he will relay retire anywhere in the next 10 season. Apart from the ice we still need him as locker room bitch, so I hope his hiding under the stone periods will be pretty short this season.

#17 Corey Tripp – Left Wing – USA
(Drafted in Season 10, is going to play his 4th season in the SHL)
TPE: 455
Steelhawk Status: Corey Tripp got drafted as 14th overall in the 2nd round of the S10 SHL draft by the Hamilton Steelhawks and never left the organization since the draft. This season he is going to play his 4th season for the Steelhawks organization. I already worked with him when I was GM in Prince George and drafted him right away to Hamilton.
Last Season: 29 points in 50 games in his first season as top 6 forward is pretty solid. He is playing in pretty every situation and has shown that he team can trust him.

Personal Goals for S14: Beat my personal best for Goals assists and points.
What can you bring to the team (on and off the ice)? I want to be a good all-around player who can help the team in whatever it needs.
How do you feel here in Hamilton? I like it a lot I wish I was a bit more active. I am slowly moving into being active again, but right now I am just focusing on at least getting my training done each week.
What do you expect from Hamilton these season/the next years? I think we can definitely Make the playoffs this year and maybe get a few rounds in.
Extra Note: Great job on the rebuild Joe, team looks great.

GM expectations for S14: This could be the breakout year of Corey Tripp, he wasn´t a fast developing player but the most important thing is that he is still developing. He will get pretty much playing time this season and will have a great center with Miller or McKeil on his side. Apart off the ice isn´t Tripp isn´t a big vocal leader, maybe something he could work on a bit. But overall he is a well-respected player in our locker room. I am really happy to have him in Hamilton.

#21 Hans Schultz - Winger and Emergency Defenseman – GER
(Drafted in Season 14, is going to play his rookie season in the SHL)
TPE: 320
Steelhawk Status: Hans got drafted as 6th overall in the first round of the S14 SHL Entry Draft. We scouted him pretty early and he was the whole season at the top of our non-recreate scouting list. He is going to play with the big boys right away and will stay in Hamilton to play his rookie season in S14.
Last Season: He won the Four Star Cup as captain of the Montreal Impact. His NWJHL season was pretty impressive, he lead the league with +26. He also scored 30 points in 40 games including 13 goals and 17 assist. His playoff performance was with pretty impressive as well as he was a huge factor for the Impact to win it all.

Personal Goals for S14: “Personal Goals are something that I do not have. Instead I have team goals, and when I say that they are very broadly defined goals. My team goals are to enjoy the place I am a part of by being an active voice in the locker room and respectable liaison through the forums for the organization. I want to help the team achieve the most they can every season I am a part of the organization, whether we make it into the playoffs or win the Challenge Cup. I personally don't care if we win or lose it all, I just want to enjoy my ride through the SHL and be the best teammate I can.”
What can you bring to the team (on and off the ice)? “I can bring to the team motivation, both on and off the ice. A lot of the guys in Hamilton are very active and respectable members, and I want to add to that. By adding to it, we will attract future players and free agents to come join us, thus bettering the team for the future. On the ice I bring reliable skill that will only continue to improve as the grey hairs start to come in. So all in all, I bring a full package and more.”
How do you feel here in Hamilton? “I love it here in Hamilton, and it's even better that most of my teammates from Montreal came with me! Everything feels right when I'm in the Hamilton locker room, and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else at this point in my career.”
What do you expect from Hamilton these season/the next years? “I don't expect anything except to have a great time with my teammates. I have dreams of winning the Cup, like everyone else does, but that is not my objective in my career. What I do see in Hamilton's future is an incredibly strong team that will contend year after year.”

GM expectations for S14: “He has to play on his secondary position in his rookie season. So we expect a lot from him. He really plays an important role right away as 2nd or 3rd line defenseman. But I won´t value his performance in numbers that would be pretty unfair to this rookie. Off the ice he already shows great leadership skills for such a young player. He knows how to support the management and to motivate his teammates. He will be very valuable, I am pretty sure about this.”

#34 James Reimer - Goalie – CAN
(Drafted in Season 14, is going to play in the NWJHL for the Montreal Impact)
TPE: 325
Steelhawk Status: 5th overall draft selection of the Hamilton Steelhawks in the Season 14 SHL Entry Draft. Reimer was the first of four 1st round selections from the organization. As 5th over is Reimer the first goalie in draft since Season 1 where Ryan Jesster was the 1st overall selection. That’s showing the high hopes Hamilton has in Reimer.
Last Season: Reimer has won the Four Star cup as starter last season in Montreal. It´s very are that a team can win a cup with a rookie goaltender, that’s shows us the great and fast development of Reimer, because he was able to compete with send down goalies. In the playoff he has shown that a team can rely on his skills.
GM expectations for S14: Reimer will get the chance to win the 3rd Four Star Cup in a row for the Montreal Impact and will send down for another year to get the extra time to develop. He will be the Steelhawks starter in S15. But this season Reimer should be the best goalie of the SMJHL. His off ice skills will have a bigger impact in Season 15 when he is a roster player, but he has already shown that he is a great part of our organization.

#37 Shawn Swerin “A” – Right Wing – USA
(Drafted in Season 11, is going to play his 3rd season in the SHL)
TPE: 500
Steelhawk Status: Shawn Swerin got drafted from the Hamilton Steelhawks as 9th overall in the 1st round of the Season 11 Draft. Shawn was one of the few prospects I didn´t had that much contact when he was in the junior league. The decision to go for him came pretty late but picking him was a big success. He is the kind of player every GM want to have in his team. He is a team first guy; he worked his way from the 4th line up to the 2nd line during his SHL career and could make the 1st line in the near future. He was always patience and kept on working on his player. He has an ear for his teammates and that the reasons he wears an “A” on his jersey.
Last Season: Shawn’s stat numbers are improving from year to year. He takes step by step and had a career high in pretty every stat last season. He scored 19 points in 50 games, including 9 goals and 10 assists with a -2 rating. And we have to mention his 138 hits, which are a pretty high number for a forward.

Personal Goals for S14: “My goal is to do better in every stat than my prior years. To assist the young guys in improving and becoming contributing team members. And to win a Cup!”
What can you bring to the team (on and off the ice)? “I can bring a Toughness and Will to win that not all players have. You don't see a lot of guys these days willing to take pucks to the body or take hit's for their teammates it's all about the team for me on the ice and off. If you fuck with one of my guys you should very well expect me to fuck you up. I can also move around the ice pretty well drop some passes and put the puck in the net so I feel I'm a pretty good option to complement almost any line.”
How do you feel here in Hamilton? “I love it I really can’t imagine leaving TBH.
I am a red blooded American so saying that you can see how happy I must be not tow want to leave and play in the states this city has welcomed me and I love the fans and our organization. If I can I will spend my career here as long as there's not some kind of catastrophe or huge change in the management but for now with Joe in the lead and I would assume some day Schultz I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I'm a Steelhawk and proud so don't expect me to back down or tuck tail and run.”
What do you expect from Hamilton these season/the next years? This Season I expect a very strong post season run with a chance to win it all. In the next few seasons as long as everyone stays on top of improving as players and we keep the same nucleus I see us winning a cup very soon.

GM expectations for S14: I expect from him nothing different then in the past years. I expect from him to make his job, to fill the holes and play his best where we need him most. His physical in your face style of hockey makes him valuable for pretty every line and his brand of hockey is loved by the fans. And of course I expect from him to lead our younger player and defend them on and off the ice.

#37 Joe McKeil – Center – Germany
(Drafted in Season 8, is going to play his 7th season in the SHL)
TPE: 1080
Steelhawk Status: Joe McKeil got drafted by the Hamilton Steelhawks as 3rd overall in the 1st round of the season 8 SHL draft. So he is going to play his 7th season in a Steelhawks jersey in this year. He is an important core player since his rookie season in season 8, where he has won the Ryan Jesster Award (best rookie of the SHL).
Last Season: Joe McKeil missed the first 10 games of a very questionable suspension. But after that he came into the season very hot and played hot the whole season. Finished 2nd in points per game in the whole SHL and was a possible MVP nomination. And he was leading the Steelhawks with 48 points in 40 games.

Personal Goals for S14: Try to help the team as much as I can.
What can you bring to the team (on and off the ice)? Hopefully important plays in the best possible situation on the ice, lead and support the team and our players off the ice.
How do you feel here in Hamilton? Awesome. Great place to be. It’s pretty perfect for me here.
What do you expect from Hamilton these season/the next years? I think we should continue our playoff streak this season, but more than that is hard to predict. Our future looks bright, I expect us to win a cup in the next couple of seasons.

GM expectations for S14: McKeil has to play like last season, we need his scoring pretty much. In the past he was the perfect team player, I could put him in the 2nd or 3rd line and he was cool with that. But now we don´t have any other star forwards, so he his performance has to be above average to help the team.

#38 Steven Jalopski - Winger and Emergency Defenseman – CAN
(Season 14, is going to play his rookie season in the SHL)
Steelhawk Status: Steven Jalopski got drafted from the Hamilton Steelhawks in the 1st round of the S14 SHL Draft as 7th overall. In front of the draft paid the Steelhawks organization a pretty high price to get these pick and Jalopski by paying two S15 1st rounders. But Hamilton is confident that Jalopski is worth even more than that. Jalopski is going to play in the SHL right away as the organization actually lacks in the defensemen and he is pretty versatile to play this role.
Last Season: Steven is one of ten current Steelhawks player who played during his junior career for the Montreal Impact. Last season he could win the Four Star Cup with Montreal as core player. His statistically stat line looked pretty unimpressive last season during the regular season with 7 points in 40 games. In the playoffs he was team leader in hits and helped his team to set the physical tone during the postseason.

Personal Goals for S14: “To maximize my training, not be a defensive liability, and hopefully end the season with a positive +/- rating. I honestly think I'm among the elite young defensemen in the SHL, and am making it my mission this year to outplay 1st overall pick Chuck Winnfield.”
What can you bring to the team (on and off the ice)? “On the ice: A physical presence who's more than willing to defend our skilled forwards, and someone who primarily focuses on the defensive-side, leaving the offence to those same skilled forwards. Off the ice: A 40 of Jack and a zip of the finest Saskatchewan ditch weed.”
How do you feel here in Hamilton? “Right at home actually. Hamilton reminds me a lot of my home town, Saskatoon. It's like a town pretending to be a big city. I'm still waiting for McKeil and Schultzy to take the rookies out to the titty bar so I can see some of Hamilton's finer sights.”
What do you expect from Hamilton these season/the next years? “I think we've got a good core of young, talented, active players. We're going to be one of the bigger surprises this year and I could definitely see us finishing top 2 in the east. Our young core will grow together, and have us in the conversation for the Challenge Cup every year, in about 2-3 seasons.”

GM expectations for S14: Jalopski was one of my favorite players in the draft. He is a team first guy and brings lots of options to our lineup as you can bring him basically in every line and in every position. His main player type was being a tough enforcer and a forward. In his rookie season he is more playing as a physical defensive defenseman. I am pretty sure that he won´t put up any good numbers statistically, but he is playing a very important part as 2nd or 3rd line defenseman and will play around 17-18 minutes a night, which is pretty much for a rookie. Off the ice Jalopski brings a fun part to our locker room and is already a good vocal guy around our team. I am really looking forward how he is going to develop this season.

#39 – James Blaine – Winger - USA
(Drafted in Season 10, is going to play his 5th season in the SHL)
TPE: 600
Steelhawk Status: James Blaine got drafted as 21th overall in the 3rd round of the S10 SHL draft by the Las Vegas Kings. He played his whole SHL career in Vegas and just got traded against a pick package to the Hamilton Steelhawks.
Last Season: He had 33 points, including 12 goals and 21 assists last season as a top line forward for Las Vegas. He was 4th in team scoring, but lead his with a +8 rating. Also very notable is that he had 0 penalty minutes the whole seson.

Personal Goals for S14: Become a 40+ point player. Help the Hawks wherever I can, and win a championship
What can you bring to the team (on and off the ice)? on the Ice, I bring a lot of offense. Im starting to round out my game, but for the most part I am offense first. I like to score goals and get points. Off the ice, I am always training to become better, and I like to hang around the locker room
How do you feel here in Hamilton? So far I love it. In our first 2 games we managed 3/4 possible points, everyone is very welcoming, and it already seems like a possible place I sign long term
What do you expect from Hamilton these season/the next years? This season I expect a decent cup run. If it doesn't happen this year I am ok with it. We have the brightest future in the SHL, so I suspect the Hawks will win within 2 years

GM expectations for S14: Me hunting James Blaine, I could already write a book about it. I traded him to my team in Prince George when I was junior GM there. I tried to trade up in the draft ranking to pick him in the right spot, but couldn´t pull the trigger with other GMs. And now I am basically in trade talks with Vegas since 3 seasons, where I asked their GMs at least one time per season for Blaine. Now I finally got him. He is a great locker room guy and I am sure he will like it in Hamilton and Hamilton will like him. I expect him to be a valuable top 6 forward and hope that his number could increase.

#41 Jan Benda – Center – Germany
(Drafted in Season 10, is going to play his 4th season in the SHL)
TPE: 400
Steelhawk Status: Jan Benda got drafted as 61th overall in the 5th round of the S10 SHL Entry draft and is probably one of the biggest last round steals in SHL draft history. He got traded from Hamilton to Texas, from Texas to Calgary, from Calgary to Manhattan and from Manhattan back to Hamilton. So he got traded a lot of times already. But now he is back where his SHL career begun, in Hamilton.
Last Season: Benda played a 3rd line center role in Manhattan where he had to fill a team first part. He had limited ice time as Manhattan has an above average top 6, which is running the team.

Personal Goals for S14: I want to help the team and want to increase my individual statistics.
What can you bring to the team (on and off the ice)? I am a pass first player; I can see my line mates and can make good plays.
How do you feel here in Hamilton? I really like it. I am happy to be back in Hamilton and hope to stay here for a long time.
What do you expect from Hamilton these season/the next years? We have a very good team. I hope we can win a cup soon.

GM expectations for S14: Benda has to play the 3rd line center role and will get more ice time then he had in the last season, he also might play in the power player as good puck mover. I hope then he can help the team with his play making ability. Off the ice he is a pretty silent guy, but everyone comes along with him very good.

#44 Jordin FourFour - Goalie – USA
(Drafted in Season 14, is going to play his rookie season in the SHL)
TPE: 250
Steelhawk Status: Jordin FourFour got drafted in the 3rd round as 26th overall in the S14 SHL draft. Another year where the Steelhawks were able to draft an active guy in the 3rd round. FourFour is going to play another season in the SMJHL to get an extra development year.
GM expectations for S14: We are happy to have another active player in our Locker Room in FourFour, he is a pretty surprise and could be the steal of the draft. He is an active part of the team and we expect that he will be an important piece for the Vancouver Whalers.

#55 Roman Schultz – Defenseman – USA
TPE: 715
Steelhawk Status: Schultz got drafted as 5th overall in the 1st round by the Hamilton Steelhawks. He was a no brainer for us and I would have also drafted him as 1st overall if we would have this pick. He is going to have his 4th season as a Steelhawk.
Last Season: Similar to all Season 11 drafted he is getting better from year to year. He is taking much more responsibility and we can bring him in every situation. 29 points in 39 games and a -2 rating are his numbers from last season. Sag thing that he had a serious injury and missed over 20% of the reg. season games. But overall he played 100% what he expected from him.

Personal Goals for S14: "I'm known as more of a Defensive Shutdown guy, but I really think I can contribute more in all three zones. My biggest personal goals for this season are to stay healthy and double my goal totals from last season."
What can you bring to the team (on and off the ice)? "On the ice I try to be an aggressive player that keeps us in the game at all time. I like shutting down the opposition, now I just need to focus on getting us on the scoreboard too. Off the ice, I try to be a leader and a veteran teacher to the new players we have. We've got some great young players and they need someone to keep them away from Cant."
How do you feel here in Hamilton? "Hamilton is everything I could ever want in a franchise. We have a real comradely and sense of what it means to be a team. Our GM goes out of his way to get us everything we need and our Coach makes sure we're prepared for every game. It’s pretty amazing how great this team is and how much fun we have together. Hamilton is my home until they make me leave. I love it here."
What do you expect from Hamilton these season/the next years? "I expect Hamilton to announce to the League the rebuild is over. So many teams are already counting us out of the Playoffs and I think they're going to be in for a real shock when we beat them. We have a good solid team with no real weaknesses and its only getting better each day. We're a threat every night and I expect Hamilton will soon get that respect from other teams in the League. I don't see a season on the horizon where we aren't contenders. We were dismissed in S11 by so many others and look how that turned out. Hamilton is the real deal and we're getting stronger. Our time is coming and other teams better start taking notice."
Extra Note: "Joe is the greatest GM in the League."

GM expectations for S14: “Stay healthy is something that I would love to see. Help us to wins games is another important factor. I don´t value Schultz in bringing up huge numbers. He is a smart player, he can shut down big forwards and won´t get rewarded in points for that. But we need that to win and that’s what I expect from him. Beside that he is very useful with his great off ice performance, he is there for every teammate and is tactical know how should give us advantages in that department over other teams.”

#62 Emīls Vilmenietis - Left Wing – LAT
(Drafted in Season 14, is going to play in the SMJHL for the Montreal Impact)
TPE: 315
Steelhawk Status: Emils just got drafted as 10th overall in the 1st round by the Hamilton Steelhawks. Steelhawks are very proud that they still got his talent late in the 1st round as he was climbing along the ranking once the draft same closer. Hamilton had very early contract and is confident that Emils fits perfectly into our system. He will go back to the Montreal Impact to play big minutes in the SMJHL. The organization thinks that this is the best way to help his development as he should be able to be a go to guy with much responsibility there in Montreal.
Last Season: Emils was clearly a late bloomer. He was flying under the radar for most of the season as his numbers wasn´t that great. But he is a young boy in a foreign country. He needed time to adapt his game to the North American way of hockey. His numbers were just average with 16 points in 40 games in reg. season and 3 point in 10 playoff games. But at the end he won a cup, a good way to finish his first season in other continent.

Personal Goals for S14: “My personal goal for the season? If I play all
the season in SMJHL then it's to become the league’s best goal scorer, but if I will get send up, then it's get 10 points in the season, it would be great start for me in my big career! And the most important goal is, in whatever team I play, it's to help the team to win the cup!”
What can you bring to the team (on and off the ice)? : “I could bring to team... a lot of wins, maybe I'm not ready for that job yet, but in the nearest future I’m positive, that will be capable of doing that.”
How do you feel here in Hamilton? “The place is fantastic, the city is beautiful, although I’m in Montreal in the moment, I’m very pleased with the place I will playing in the next years and the main two things is, that the team is fantastic, really friendly and active team, just love it, and the other main thing is that the fans here are great. In Latvia our fans are something unbelievable, that's our pride and seeing here a lot of faithful fans, it kind of reminds home...”

GM expectations for S14: Emils should finally arrive in hockey North America this season. We wanted to start him in Montreal at the start of the season so he doesn´t have to adapt to a new city to a new system again. We scouted him well and we are confident that he has much more upside then most of the other scout saw in him. His all round game needs a bit more fine-tuning, but he showed us in preseason training camp that he willing to pay the price to become a good player. His SMJHL numbers should boost a lot this season. He should be able to double his points total from last season.

#78 – Kevin Lebacon “C” – Defenseman - CAN
(Drafted in Season 6, is going to play his 9th season in the SHL)
TPE: 905
Steelhawk Status: Captain Lebacon got drafted as 8th overall in the 1st round of the Season 6 SHL Entry Draft. Since this draft he played for Hamilton every single season except the Championship season where he was a part of the Edmonton Blizzard organization, so Kevin is going to play his 8th season in a Steelhawks jersey. He is the oldest player in our young roster and is the team captain.
Last Season: Lebacon hat a pretty impressive year. He led the league in assists and was a Stevens Trophy nominee as best SHL defenseman. He was dominating the blue line like nobody else.
GM expectations for S14: Kevin is our go to guy, he had an incredible last season and I hope he is able to put up similar numbers, even I believe that this will be pretty hard. But there is no doubt that we need him to play good. A he is our captain e has also lead by example. Off the ice he is a great guy anyways, so I have no worries with CAPTAIN LEBACON.

#78 Rehn Miller “A” – Center – USA
TPE: 635
Steelhawk Status: Rehn Miller got drafted as 4th overall in the 1st round of the season 11 SHL Entry Draft. He has made a very good development since his draft year and is going into his 4th season as a Steelhawk.
Last Season: Rehn was the 4th best scorer of the Steelhawks with 35 points in 50 games, including 17 goals and 18 assists. He was also the 2nd best goal scorer and had his first season as real top 6 player.
GM expectations for S14: Rehn is getting better and better every season and this year I am sure he is taking another step. He is already a great 1st line caliber player and I am happy that we have such a great center depth. I also think that he is able to put up career high numbers. Off the ice Rehn is incredible valuable for the team as he is our Head Scout and a vocal leader in the locker room.

#81 Tuomas Vittka – Left Wing -FIN
(Season 13, 2nd year in SHL)
TPE: 365
Steelhawk Status: Is Facing his 1st season as a Steelhawks. . He got traded to Hamilton along with the 10th overall pick (Emils Vilmenietis) versus 1st overall pick (Chuck Winnfield) plus Marcus Jones (S13 prospect).
Last Season: Vittka played his rookie season in West Kendall. He played all 50 games and finished with 10 points, 6 goals and 4 assists with a -17 rating

Personal Goals for S14: “I want to be the very best, that no one ever was. “
What can you bring to the team (on and off the ice)? I'm basically a sex bomb.
How do you feel here in Hamilton? Hamilton's fantastic.
What do you expect from Hamilton these season/the next years? Championships or I retire.

GM expectations for S14: “Tuomas had a tough year in S13, which wasn´t going the way he expected. But we all know here that he has incredibly high ceilings and the time will come where his numbers are exploding. I guess he still needs some time, but he is going to improve all areas of his game. We worked much on his defensive play in the offseason and his mental resistant is much better than it was in the past. He can score 20 points and 10 goals. His breakout year might not be in S14, but he is going to help us a lot.
Off the ice he is a vocal leader. He knows much about hockey even he is cheering for the wrong NHL team. Because of his love to Kevin Lebacon we had to change the seating arrangements in our locker room. He also was the first guy ever who posted at a 1000th page of a Locker Room Thread this preseason. Congratz HFFO. Bienvenue en Hamilton Monsieur Vittka.”

#93 Ryan Haan – Right Wing – NED
(Drafted in Season 13, is going to play his rookie season in the SHL)
Steelhawk Status: Ryan Haan got drafted by the Calgary Dragons as 8th overall in the 1st round of the Season 13 SHL Draft. He played the last season in the NWJHL for St. Louis and Montreal. Calgary traded Ryan Haan to the Hamilton Steelhawks before the Trade Deadline of Season 13. Hamilton paid Raymond Lindsay and two 2nd round picks for Ryan Haan. He is going to play his SHL rookie season in Hamilton now.
Last Season: Ryan Haan played the S13 reg. season for St. Louis in the NWJHL where he finished 1st in points for his team collecting 35 points in 40 games. In the league Haan was 5th best scorer, he had 5th most hits and the most shots, which clearly shows the type of game he is playing, a physical goal scoring forward. After his rights got traded to Hamilton he played for the Montreal Impact in the NWJHL and won the Four Star Cup there as a core player.

Personal Goals for S14: “I want to be the best player in the SHL and win multiple awards and championships. If anyone tells you different, they are lying.”
What can you bring to the team (on and off the ice)? “A goal scoring presence, dangle snipe and celly all day.”
How do you feel here in Hamilton? “Great, not many people I know, but I’m trying to make friends.”
What do you expect from Hamilton these season/the next years? “Championships, we will win more than one.”
Extra Note: “Good luck to the rest of the SHL, you will have to face me in the coming years.”

GM expectations for S14: “It will be Ryans rookie season in the SHL so I am looking forward what he can do in the big league. I really like the assets that he is bringing to the team with his physical gritty game and his shooting first mentally. We lack in goal scoring the last two seasons, he player like Ryan should help us here in the future. He has high ceilings, but he could work a bit harder to reach his potential. He should be able to score around 15 points in his first season. It depends a bit in what line he is going to play, but this most likely won´t be his breakout year. Overall I am happy to work together with Snappy, he is a part of this league since Season 1 and so the oldest Steelhawks member of the SHL. He is junior GM in St. Louis, which should also give us good insight to his junior team. He already could gave us very useful information’s for the S14 draft.”

Inactive Roster Players:

#27 Matthew Ekblad – Defense – 805 TPE – Drafted in S9 (in HAM since S9) - FIN
#33 Cyan Winters – Goalie – 385 TPE – Drafted in S11 (in HAM since S11) - USA
#60 Noah Robinson – Goalie – 275 TPE – Drafted in S9 (in HAM since S13) - USA
#68 Cris Lakes – Right Wing – 180 TPE – Drafted in S14 (in HAM since S14) - USA
#88 Finnegan Larsson – Center – 200 TPE – Drafted in S11 (in HAM since S11) - SWE

[Image: sports_st.louis_blues_celebrating.jpg]

Join the Steelhawks Club!!!
[Image: 1314seasontickets_ocm.jpg]
Tickets Available Now!!!

Code:
6230 words + 4 pics

Nice article!

Steelhawks

Fantastic article Joe Towel

Good read Smile

Bomb article.

Aha I'm awesome

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Nice one ! Rehn change your number this is mine.

Quote:Originally posted by Bacon@Jul 18 2013, 08:35 PM
Nice one ! Rehn change your number this is mine.

Same for Swerin.

thats a greate article!

Aww,y u no use my quote stuff?

Also, Bacon, I did. Last season, someone(Cant?)pointed out that we had the same number and I said "Fuckit, 87 now", partially as a joke, but if I have to change my number, might as well reverse it.

Ilike

InBeforeCantBusts :ph34r:

My General Manager holds high expectations for me... I hope I hold up to them.

Great job Joe Ilike

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Underoath10@Jul 18 2013, 02:10 PM
InBeforeCantBusts :ph34r:

My General Manager holds high expectations for me... I hope I hold up to them.

Can Cant cant not be a bust :ph34r:

I love double negatives

This is the most oddly numbered, and active, team I can remember seeing.

Good read Joe!