Create Account

Senators 2013-2014 Discussion

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N9CL_vmCpcQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N9CL_vmCpcQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Wow, just wow... :wub: So excited to have Ryan

Was a dirty goal.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Sep 26 2013, 04:51 PM
Was a dirty goal.

I was in the crowd, I screamed so loud, it was tempting to jump onto the ice

I'm buying a Ryan jersey for the sole purpose of having my name on the back of a jersey without looking like a fucking idiot

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by meow@Sep 26 2013, 05:52 PM

I was in the crowd, I screamed so loud, it was tempting to jump onto the ice

Toast and I were both there :lol:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Sep 26 2013, 05:01 PM

Toast and I were both there  :lol:
:ph34r: I SAW SOMEONE THAT LOOKED EERILY SIMILAR TO YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE PICTURE...

Blink

jk your profile picture is a hockey thing

time for cup

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by meow@Sep 26 2013, 06:03 PM

:ph34r: I SAW SOMEONE THAT LOOKED EERILY SIMILAR TO YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE PICTURE...

Blink

jk your profile picture is a hockey thing

:lol: Where were you seated?

Quote:Originally posted by meow@Sep 26 2013, 04:48 PM
<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N9CL_vmCpcQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N9CL_vmCpcQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Wow, just wow... :wub: So excited to have Ryan
Bobby will score you some beauties. But he'll take 10 games off between his awesome games Tongue

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

:lol:

I assume it was Meow going WOO WOOOOOO the entire game.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

I'll prob be to a Sens game this year if it's. OT too expensive cuz it's the closest team to me now

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by KingTutslovechild@Sep 27 2013, 10:26 AM
I'll prob be to a Sens game this year if it's. OT too expensive cuz it's the closest team to me now

I'll come with you :ph34r:

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Sep 26 2013, 07:06 PM

Bobby will score you some beauties. But he'll take 10 games off between his awesome games Tongue
Almost every player in the league appears to take games off...buuuuuut if Ryan wins you 8 games, and Spezza wins 8, and Karlsson wins 8, and Anderson wins 8, and the rest of the team wins 8, you're in good shape. Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Sep 27 2013, 10:23 AM
I assume it was Meow going WOO WOOOOOO the entire game.

right on the nose :lol: