Create Account

Say goodbye to Joe Colbourne

Terrible trade, Colbourne is ready for the NHL, if they kept him he would have been the extra forward in my opinion. Next year he would have been a 3rd line Centre for us. He will probably be 2nd for Calgary cause they are garbage.

Nonis should have asked for atleast a 2nd rounder

Quote:Originally posted by Shadow@Sep 29 2013, 09:38 AM
Terrible trade,  Colbourne is ready for the NHL,  if they kept him he would have been the extra forward in my opinion. Next year he would have been a 3rd line Centre for us.  He will probably be 2nd for Calgary cause they are garbage.

Nonis should have asked for atleast a 2nd rounder
Other players earned the spot over him, we can't just be giving roster spots away and he wouldn't have made it through waivers. I honestly don't see him being a shutdown centre myself. Ya he is big but he doesn't use his size and he also has zero intensity to his game. I hope he can make himself an NHL career somewhere but it wasn't going to happen in Toronto the way he played.