Create Account

cleaned house

Regier and Rolston fired

Lafontaine hockey operations manager Nolan head coach. And nobody as GM yet.

Personally I think Rolston being fired is dumb its a rebuild with like 8 rookies and some bad scrap and a handful of good players. Regier ya I'd say has to go tho

West Kendall

Didn't expect that now, crazy timing.

And I see it just the other way around than you. I think Regier has done a good job with the Rebuild so far and has pulled of some great trades lately, I would've liked it if he stayed, even though with his Record these past fews seasons it's certainly understandable that support for him has dwindled.
Rolston on the other hand is just a terrible coach and needed to be fired, I was really afraid that he would screw up the development of our younger guys with the way he coached so far, just not a good coach at all imho even though I acknowledge that he had very little to work with this season.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

we talked in crew chatzy last night about how Rolston should be fired lol

Don't really understand. They suck. We knew they'd suck. I figured they'd be this bad, so they're living up to expectations really. NHL and NBA owners are so quick on the trigger it's crazy. Never rebuild, because when you suck as expected, you'll get canned.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Nov 13 2013, 01:41 PM
Don't really understand. They suck. We knew they'd suck. I figured they'd be this bad, so they're living up to expectations really. NHL and NBA owners are so quick on the trigger it's crazy. Never rebuild, because when you suck as expected, you'll get canned.
Spangs be all like
<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SWmQbk5h86w"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SWmQbk5h86w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

But Gib be like
<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W42iiCcFbxE"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W42iiCcFbxE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Nov 13 2013, 12:41 PM
before last night's win the Sabres were on pace for 30 pts.
they shouldnt be THAT bad lol

Quote:Originally posted by Urijah Winnfield is Trash@Nov 13 2013, 04:19 PM

before last night's win the Sabres were on pace for 30 pts.
they shouldnt be THAT bad lol

it's what i expected, honestly.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Nov 13 2013, 04:21 PM

it's what i expected, honestly.
well then you should also have expected the coach to be fired

So many good decisions being made already... Me like not rushing prospects let them play big minutes in juniors. Also likely larsson goes down to ahl which is good.

Regier player management has gone downhill since rushing grigorenko to nhl.

Ilike new direction

edit: Thank god sent Zadorov back to London and Larsson+Ristolainen to Rochester

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52