Create Account

DUO Sig Request

If anybody can do two Canadiens players for a duo sig of Kein Monesti (Bacon) and Saoul Commeunebotte (myself) that'd be appreciated.

I'll pay accordingly.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

[Image: lol.png]
If this is what you wanted. And I hope I spelled names right :D
I don't like it myself, but anyway I'm going to show it :D

The hope was two Montreal Canadiens players, thanks for the effort though

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Oh, I thought that you wanted Canadien players, not team Canadiens. Maybe I'll make another. Smile

No worries, I'd love another if you're looking for another.

:( I have a nice one of Price and Subban. Dammit.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

So tried something new on this one, I like this one. :D
[Image: lol2.png]

Love it priku <3

Quote:Originally posted by prikulis5@Nov 29 2013, 05:03 PM
So tried something new on this one, I like this one. :D
[Image: lol2.png]

You're getting a lot better. Smile

Thanks! Smile
Glad you like it!

Stand by...

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

[Image: x66WU4r.jpg]

Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg@Nov 30 2013, 06:43 PM
[Image: x66WU4r.jpg]

:wub:

:wub:

Stampede  Kraken

I could use some money.... Wink

Stampede  Kraken