Create Account

SMJHL Draft Date and Other Big Announcements

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Dec 10 2013, 05:02 PM
Personally, if we need to refresh our FAs to have them tracked better, I'd say we pick 6 FAs from 190-199 TPE, 12 FAs from 180-189 TPE and have a mini draft using the draft order. Each team drafts 3 FAs, signs them to a 500k contract and redistributes them how they want. All GMs are happy, Commishes can keep track, Juniors get entertained before the draft. Everybody wins :D

And you get cheap 500k contracts.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Dec 10 2013, 05:13 PM
And you get cheap 500k contracts.

Yes that is the point. It's illogical to even consider making us spend more than 1mil per inactive FA.

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Dec 10 2013, 05:28 PM

Yes that is the point. It's illogical to even consider making us spend more than 1mil per inactive FA.

Nah man makes you a better GM!!

Any word on the rule where you have to put every line on 0-0-5 in elimination games?

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Simplest way for "bidding" is to have it be waivers instead. Set order to reverse of draft order and you have yourselves the way you should do it.

Haha, commish team PMing me to stop "bashing them"

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Bread@Dec 10 2013, 07:14 PM
Haha, commish team PMing me to stop "bashing them"

Bashing is one thing, but you can do what Hallsy did and take it to pm's. I can also guarantee that you're more likely to get a better response through that, than by publicly trashing them.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

going 1st overall

This post is to show how mad I am about everything in the world right now.

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

For you juniors out there, I have posted a mock draft PT in the SMJHL Player Profression section.

Be sure to complete it for more TPE!

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Where will draft be at?

Quote:Originally posted by Takoda@Dec 12 2013, 08:49 PM
Where will draft be at?

I believe Here

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by HawksFan19@Dec 12 2013, 11:29 PM

I believe Here
I meant if a city is hosting it so I can put it in a article I'm making :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Takoda@Dec 12 2013, 09:06 PM

I meant if a city is hosting it so I can put it in a article I'm making  :ph34r:
Kelowna

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]