Hell, I'd even accept Tez back.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by I Am JayWhy75@Dec 10 2013, 02:14 AM
#WeWantSpangs?

Hell, I'd even accept Tez back.

I DON'T WANT U

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Dec 10 2013, 01:14 AM

We will not do that. Because if we do, we will never get the season started and we are being pressured down here to get the season started

So we cannot wait, we cannot waste time right now. We are on a tight schedule

We have never had a time where everyone said they could make it, we tried to find the best time for everyone. Unfortunately this falls around Finals time, but there is nothing we can do about it. We have to start the season as soon as possible, and PJ, HFFO, and myself are finding something to spruce up that time between the draft and the season so that juniors don't begin to leave. To keep them interested, because in past seasons, we have had a plethora of juniors leave this league. We cannot live on recreates.

You have to log in once every 12-24 hours (interesting, you are on now, how crazy) and bid on a player who you might want

You know what else works? Maybe a PT or two, maybe something else draft related? Maybe something that doesn't fuck over GMs who weren't allowed any input?

Wow, this commish thing is pretty easy.

I highly doubt this is going to be a reason for juniors to be interested. This really won't have an effect on any of them. Most won't care because who cares about inactives, especially when you are new to the league? Another reason this is stupid

Quote:Originally posted by I Am JayWhy75@Dec 9 2013, 10:16 PM

You know what else works? Maybe a PT or two, maybe something else draft related? Maybe something that doesn't fuck over GMs who weren't allowed any input?

Wow, this commish thing is pretty easy.
Yes, simple. Now what do we do with tracking FA's?

If I remember correctly you had a solid 4 unnacounted for FA's on your roster this season. Why do we need to revamp it and keep track? Because of people like Hallsy not posting in the FA thread, people keeping players that we don't account for.

We need a more organized system

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Dec 10 2013, 01:16 AM

I DON'T WANT U
Aggrieved

I am wondering, what does this FA thing do to keep prospects interested? What do they care exactly right now? They don't know what team they'll be on, so why should they even give a shit what team is doing what until they get to that team?

#WeWantToast

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Dec 10 2013, 01:18 AM

Yes, simple. Now what do we do with tracking FA's?

If I remember correctly you had a solid 4 unnacounted for FA's on your roster this season. Why do we need to revamp it and keep track? Because of people like Hallsy not posting in the FA thread, people keeping players that we don't account for.

We need a more organized system

Did they get drafted? Y/N. If Y, put them on their team's page
Are they a send down? Y/N. If Y, they have no effect
Does a team have more than 3 FAs after this? Y/N. If Y, ask the team which they want to keep

JESUS MURPHY. SO HARD TO KEEP PEOPLE ACCOUNTED FOR.

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Dec 9 2013, 11:14 PM

We will not do that. Because if we do, we will never get the season started and we are being pressured down here to get the season started

So we cannot wait, we cannot waste time right now. We are on a tight schedule

We have never had a time where everyone said they could make it, we tried to find the best time for everyone. Unfortunately this falls around Finals time, but there is nothing we can do about it. We have to start the season as soon as possible, and PJ, HFFO, and myself are finding something to spruce up that time between the draft and the season so that juniors don't begin to leave. To keep them interested, because in past seasons, we have had a plethora of juniors leave this league. We cannot live on recreates.

You have to log in once every 12-24 hours (interesting, you are on now, how crazy) and bid on a player who you might want

but you are choosing to start a season living on recreates. we have what 7 new guys come in this season as juniors. we need more new guys and yet we are starting a season because we don't want to lose 5 members.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Maybe if we discussed this in HO, we could have created a very simple, easy system. Shit no, lets put in a stupid FA frenzy that new players will totally care about because inactive signings are always groundbreaking right?

Another great idea: Lets scrap the draft and let teams bid for players!! Highest bidder gets the player!!

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@Dec 10 2013, 01:20 AM

Aggrieved

I am wondering, what does this FA thing do to keep prospects interested? What do they care exactly right now? They don't know what team they'll be on, so why should they even give a shit what team is doing what until they get to that team?

#WeWantToast

I DON'T WANT U

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by I Am JayWhy75@Dec 9 2013, 11:23 PM
Another great idea: Lets scrap the draft and let teams bid for players!! Highest bidder gets the player!!
Yeahthat

Quote:Originally posted by I Am JayWhy75@Dec 9 2013, 10:23 PM
This isn't helping your case

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Dec 9 2013, 11:24 PM

I DON'T WANT U

Toast=Tez multi.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=28841

omg, toast was recruited by tez.

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Dec 10 2013, 01:24 AM

I DON'T WANT U
Aggrieved

I'm editing TOAST4LYFE out of my sig then.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE