Create Account

Klosecast questions thread

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jun 17 2014, 09:48 PM
I'm going to sync my teeth into the abdomen of one of your crustaceous brothers, Duey.
Aggrieved Aggrieved Aggrieved

Klose, what are your thoughts on Gorlab choosing the wrong team in FA? :ph34r:

Anyone else?

What are your thoughts on the new Toronto General Manager?

Who do you think is going to go #1 overall in the upcoming draft?

Quote:Originally posted by jCousins12@Jun 23 2014, 03:40 PM
What are your thoughts on the new Toronto General Manager?

I'll handle this one for you Klose.

He's the WOAT

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I'll stay on topic and ask a question. With two new spots opening up in the SMJHL for GM's, who do you think will get them? Which members do you want to apply for them?

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Cup winner edition.

Playoff MVP?

Also how do you feel about the progress from your SMJHL prospects Thomas King and Allens Paurs?

Are you happy with the draft? What do you expect from Nicholas Flamel?

Will you tell MC to put me on 4th line defense, not 2nd? <_<

Give an educated guess on how much crow had to be ordered in order to feed the rest of the SHL after most thought we were not a Cup contending team?

How will Rose spend his day with the Cup? Klose?

The one thing you want most for the team to improve on going forward to next season.

Feel you have a great chance at GM of the Year award?

Think Rose will be more consistent this season, and take that next step from being a serviceable goalie into an elite one? (provided the defense improves as well)

What role do you think King will have this season? Feel he will be a legit contender for Rookie of the Year? Will he play meaningful minutes in top 6? Bottom 6?

Thoughts on the lack of movement around the SHL regarding free agency. It seems as though the top A's just ended up staying with their team, other than Agent Dooley's client Krivokravsov moving south to Texas.

Will the West once again be the toughest conference? All 6 teams ended up with 20 or more wins last season, how crazy is that?

Thank you for the time, looking forward to listening to the Klosecast as always. Cheers

All caught up. Shoot me a line, yo.

Do you want two CD's?

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jul 1 2014, 03:34 AM
Do you want two CD's?

He want's 2 turntables and a microphone. B)

Do you think Merica can become better than McZehrl? Also he has a player option at end of this season, discuss.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Interview Do you think that Daniel Merica should do what many other SHL superstars have done and sign with Lovell Kunkel Agencies?

Not recording today, but should be back to it tomorrow. Get the talking points in!

Thoughts on the Sabres FA signings.

Do you expect the next SHL Draft to be the biggest draft yet, supplanting S5 as the largest?

Own personal thoughts on the Wes Mucyk fiasco?

I picked Rose as my goalie again in the SHL Fantasy Draft, don't let me down! Tongue

Ever play minecraft? Do you even play video games? (provided you ever have the time)

Congrats on GM of the Year award!

Miss the EEL?

Enjoying the silence from the members who were chirping the Riot all season?

Let's go win another Cup Cheers

Answered