Create Account

SMJHL Announcements and GM Openings

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@Feb 10 2014, 11:41 PM

Oh god.... counting backwards? Are you insane?
Yeah come on JNH, baby steps, he only just learned how to count forwards! He's working on his ABC's next. Then maybe we can try this witchcraft about going backwards

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by #HOFTucci@Feb 10 2014, 09:42 PM

I'm out an outside the box thinker Aggrieved

I'm in love with your sig. :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by #HOFTucci@Feb 10 2014, 11:42 PM

Still faster than your awards voting Wink

Yeah, especially when I have a chance to win one :(

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 10 2014, 11:43 PM

Yeah come on JNH, baby steps, he only just learned how to count forwards! He's working on his ABC's next. Then maybe we can try this witchcraft about going backwards
Only the Devil speaks backwards. It's in all the records. Just play them backwards and you'll hear him. Obviously JNH listens to too much music, the Devil has gotten him.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@Feb 10 2014, 11:48 PM

Only the Devil speaks backwards. It's in all the records. Just play them backwards and you'll hear him. Obviously JNH listens to too much music, the Devil has gotten him.

Silence! You will speak no more of this.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@Feb 10 2014, 11:48 PM

We gon get that devil out of you yet boy. You get the holy water JayWhy, Ima get the switch for his whippin

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Feb 10 2014, 11:44 PM

I'm in love with your sig.  :ph34r:

Also my screensaver which makes laptop in class interesting Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 10 2014, 11:51 PM

We gon get that devil out of you yet boy. You get the holy water JayWhy, Ima get the switch for his whippin

:ahh!:

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 10 2014, 11:51 PM

Um... I kinda can't touch the holy water on account a I was listening to like lots of music recently. Like, Katy Perry and Nsync so... I think I'm pretty far gone by now. But still, get JNH.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by #HOFTucci@Feb 10 2014, 11:51 PM

Also my screensaver which makes laptop in class interesting Wink
Jesus christ JNH, keep it in your pants until at least you get home from class you sicko. First witchcraft and now devil lust images. You got the devil inside you boy

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 10 2014, 09:43 PM

B A C D F E H G J K I L M O N P R S Q U T Y Z X V W

did i do it goood?

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@Feb 10 2014, 11:55 PM

Um... I kinda can't touch the holy water on account a I was listening to like lots of music recently. Like, Katy Perry and Nsync so... I think I'm pretty far gone by now. But still, get JNH.

ESROH KRAD A EKIL UOY TA GNIMOC MI ESUAC

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 10 2014, 11:59 PM

Jesus christ JNH, keep it in your pants until at least you get home from class you sicko. First witchcraft and now devil lust images. You got the devil inside you boy

I meant the fact I'm in first row of the class Aggrieved Just tilt the screen down

Comtemplating whether or not to apply for a spot this go around...

Quote:[1) SMJHL teams may now sign newly created players as free agents up until the last game of the season. Previously this could only be done up until the trade deadline. We had quite a few promising members join right after the trade deadline and while they remained active for a few days after, the long wait ultimately made them inactive.

I thought we always could sign right after draft? Its been done since I started GMing :lol:

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]