Create Account

SMJHL Announcements and GM Openings

Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Feb 13 2014, 09:14 PM

And this is why the SMJHL will continue to be shitty, and continue to drive members away.
Listen, 701

We have very little time as commissioners to do stuff over an offseason to get everything done so that we can get to the draft so Fever can start the sim. We can't waste time with these decisions

The apps didn't exactly flood in, so we thought that we weren't going to get many more and we made an executive decision (which was helped by the SHL Commissioners too) to go ahead and look at apps and decide. We got some good apps so we decided. Sorry if you think it's too quick, but we aren't going to waste time waiting around for people. See the thread, get them in. That's how it should be, it's a sign of being on the inititive.

We aren't going to wait around with what little time we have

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Feb 13 2014, 11:15 PM

gifs are ruining the SHL.

IT'S A PANDEMIC
Or you being on HFFO's dick so much that you're blind.

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Feb 14 2014, 01:18 AM

Have you ever considered looking at how baseless your attack is. It's completely revolved around a 5 year old's mentality.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Feb 13 2014, 11:17 PM

Listen, 701

We have very little time as commissioners to do stuff over an offseason to get everything done so that we can get to the draft so Fever can start the sim. We can't waste time with these decisions

The apps didn't exactly flood in, so we thought that we weren't going to get many more and we made an executive decision (which was helped by the SHL Commissioners too) to go ahead and look at apps and decide. We got some good apps so we decided. Sorry if you think it's too quick, but we aren't going to waste time waiting around for people. See the thread, get them in. That's how it should be, it's a sign of being on the inititive.

We aren't going to wait around with what little time we have
Oh, I am so sorry that I have a life and I can't submit an application in two days.

I AM THE NEW GM FOR DEM BIRDS. Firebirds

..And together, great things will come. B)

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Feb 13 2014, 09:20 PM

Oh, I am so sorry that I have a life and I can't submit an application in two days.
I accept your apology

Still doesn't change the fact that we have our minds made up about our decision.

Two days... You could have at least taken the time to say "I will be applying, please wait for it" as a couple others did...

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Feb 14 2014, 01:20 AM

Other people could, do you see yet?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Feb 13 2014, 11:19 PM

Have you ever considered looking at how baseless your attack is. It's completely revolved around a 5 year old's mentality.
You still are a shitty commissioner, enough said.

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Feb 13 2014, 11:21 PM

Other people could, do you see yet?
Nah, I'm blind as fuck, could you help me out?

Quote:Originally posted by #WEAREWINTER@Feb 13 2014, 11:21 PM
Two days... You could have at least taken the time to say "I will be applying, please wait for it" as a couple others did...
oh, I am supposed to know that the commissioners can't wait three days for such a huge decision, okay thanks JNH.

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Feb 13 2014, 09:18 PM

But I'm not understanding the concept of blaming HFFO for this. We decided as a unit. If you wanted to apply send me a quick pm saying that your busy and that you intend to. I had 1 guy do that, and he applied the next day. The thing is, we can't wait around. We don't intend to just sit with these apps for long periods of time when guys need to take over and get everything ready for the new guys before the draft.

The SMJHL is so hectic in trying to keep up with the SHL, that, since we took too much time to decide last season, we fell behind, now we need to play catch up. I'm sorry you didn't get your app in, but right now we are just trying to figure things out quickly for the league, otherwise you'll complain it takes too long

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Feb 14 2014, 01:22 AM

You still are a shitty commissioner, enough said.

You're entitled to your opinion. I'm entitled to not let yours bother me.

HEY FUCKERS LISTEN UP

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6FOUqQt3Kg0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6FOUqQt3Kg0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>