Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Announcement

Since I cant stand that Walter White guy with his presser I am doing this to overshadow it. What a selfish guy.

After the trade day announcements we have re-aquired Jackson Turska. We are really excited that he could "officially retire as a Chief" even though he played his last games with West Kendall. Really awesome for West Kendall and Jon Maxfield to send him back to us for that. Good stuff.

Turska served as Captain of the Chiefs for 8 seasons and patrolled our blue our ice for 10. He spent the majority of his time as a defenseman despite being drafted as a forward. He is the franchise all time leader in games played with 504, and all time leader in hits with 927.

He was a big reason Minnesota was able to reach the finals three times, and bring home the championship twice. Turska is the face of the Chiefs franchise which is why we are deciding to retire the # 12 to the rafters today.

Congrats on an awesome career.

[Image: ep9It8M.png]

Ilike

Turska was a classy Chief and Kelowna alumni and I'm proud to have played with him

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

That stupid Walter White guy made me miss this.

Wow, what an honor this is. To have my number retired by the Chiefs is unlike anything else. This team gave me everything since season 5 and I could not be more grateful.

Thank you for this Boon, and thank you to everyone else who impacted Turska's career! Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs

Ilike

A great leader and player. I'm proud to have played and won two cups with Turska.

I loved Turska like any forward could love his defender. Sort of, but not really

In all seriousness, always a stand up dude, was part of the original core, and was just a good role model through and through. Happy I got to play with him, and now happy I can share that corner of the ice with him (with Doran too unfortunately)

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Classy move, for a classy guy!

Cheers

Congratulations Cheers

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Congrats Turska, one of the best Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Thank you everyone! Cheers

wheres my contract offer

Grats Turska

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Feb 17 2014, 12:32 AM
[b]Really awesome for West Kendall and Jon Maxfield to send him back to us for that.  [/b]

Undecided
Thanks for calling me awesome, even though you thought I was Max.

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Feb 23 2014, 08:49 AM

Undecided
Thanks for calling me awesome, even though you thought I was Max.
:lol:

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

Mike Tyson <3

Quote:Originally posted by funny_munk@Feb 23 2014, 09:41 PM
Mike Tyson <3

Evander Holyfield + Mike Tyson = :wub: ???

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!