Create Account

The price to play in Juniors 7 Mill one dolla Billz

It was 68 days ago that the steal of the SMJHL entry draft was drafted 16th overall to the Vancouver Whalers. Magnus Jakobsen had joined slightly later and had just missed his opportunity to complete his mock draft, however, that did not stop him from having a very successful season. Magnus Jakobsen's activity increased and he soon became one of the top prospects come the SHL entry draft.

[Image: Nathan-MacKinnon.jpg]
Jakobsen looking hot with GM Hallsy and FourFour

Jakobsen was taken 9th OVA to the Hamilton Steelhawks. Shortly after,he gained LR access and met the entire team, including both the teams new GM's.

"It was pretty overwhelming for me. I wasn't too sure where I was going to go to be honest and I was very nervous when teams kept coming up. I am extremely happy to have come to Hamilton. The management here is amazing. This is my third team I believe being managed by Hallsy. The players here are amazing and I can't wait to soon one day be a major factor to this organizations success."

[Image: 90q5bc.jpg]
Whaler fan wearing Jakobsen jersey crying in the middle of street after ST. Louis blanks the Whalers in a best of 7 4-0.

Magnus Learned early on that he would be sent down to the Vancouver Whalers to play in the juniors for Season 17. Reports have also been said that former Whalers teammate and star goaltender Gustav Grimm will be sent down as well. However, whispers are telling us that Heisenberg will in fact being staying with Minnesota Chiefs, who had taken him 2nd overall.

I am very excited to be sent down to the Vancouver Whalers again. This gives me 3 things. Firstly, it gives me the opportunity to come down and play with my former teammates and the draftees and dominate at another level. Secondly, I will be able to train and improve my player for when it's his rookie season in the SHL and lastly, I want that Four Star cup!

Jakobsen will be a force to reckon with in the SMJHL next season. Some of you may not agree and here are just few of the many facts that show he will.

Skating: 81
Puck Handling: 81
Strength: 72
Passing: 80
Endurance: 80
Scoring: 85

And he's only going to get better.

I want to prove the haters wrong. 701 tweeted me earlier on and stated screw the haters and that I was a steal. I loved it! Makes me want to become good. Fucking love 701, btw. Anyways, I want to become an offensive powerhouse who has the size, strength and talent to plow through the opponents defense game after game. Of course, I have management to thank for the help as well.

What do you mean?

I just signed a very good contract that is going to help establish my player even faster for the Hamilton Steelhawks. I thank the organization for their belief. I can't wait to rape for them one day.

[Image: 30kgi94.jpg]
Jakobsen chillin with his cheque.

Contract:

Season 17: $7,000,000
Season 18: $3,000,000

Expectation for next season?
Whalers - S17 Reg - 40 GP - 28 Goals - 24 Assists - 52 Points
Whalers - S17 Ply - 13 GP - 8 Goals - 6 Assists - 14 Points

Code:
546 Words, 3 Picture

are you paying them 7m to have you on their team? :ph34r:

[Image: livius.gif]