Create Account

Jamie Seguin Interview

Interview Overall, how would you rank your season with the Whalers? :interview

My regular season was okay. I knew I was one of the older guys and I had to step up as a leader in the locker room and on the ice. 31 points in 40 games.. I mean it's okay. But I want myself to be better than okay. It has to be fantastic. I like my hits though, I was a freight train out there! But my hits mean nothing if I'm a minus player and I'm a minus one. My faceoffs need to improve big time as well.

Interview How are you liking your possible future in Calgary? Interview

WELL, it would be nice if I got locker room access to the Dragons, wouldn't it, haha. But seriously, it is exciting. It is a good team with nice guys and I am glad to know I fit in there okay. Go Dragons Dragons

Interview What did you think of the teams Playoff Run? Your playoff run? Interview

Getting to the finals is amazing. The thrill, the rush, the excitement! The only better feeling is the cup itself. We let it slip away in the first two games against the Crows and by that point they couldn't be stopped. Being the second best team in the league isn't as sweet if you don't win.

Interview Excited about next season? Interview

It will mark my third season in Vancouver! I couldn't of asked to be in a better franchise, its a blessing. Captaincy or no captaincy, first line or fourth line, I can't wait to proudly don that jersey! Whalers

Ask questions about Jamie's past, present or future. Can be serious or insane!

Interview What about the 2014 Hockey International-Interview

Jamie Benn for life. Team Canada FOR EVA!

Quote:in the offseason we traded you to the Stars!

well... this is awkard.

Quote:Originally posted by marty@Feb 21 2014, 06:07 AM

well... this is awkard.

No worries man! This one's on Maxy (just a guess) and me for forgetting to notify you of the trade until now.

Good luck in Toronto!! Cheers

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Will you bag this whole Jamie Seguin shit and make a new player with me? <3

YEAH JAMIE BENN! Loved the goal he scored

1-0 CANADA!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling were going to get along great in Vancouver.

Haha honestly didn't realize you were gong to be active so I didn't send your a PM. I am glad to have you on Toronto and will PM you a full welcome once I get to my computer

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]