Create Account

Top ten Part 1 Forwards

Top Ten part one forwards

During my rankings of the top ten forwards, I am not just going to go by point totals but overall play. Two-way players will get a bump over plain offensive players. I feel that two way forwards bring more value to a winning team in STHS than offensive players.

1. Jordan Nugent-Hall Games played 50 29 Goals 37 assists 66 points +28 10 hits 10 blocked shots
You can’t say that this guy isn’t the best forward in the simulation hockey league. He is an offensively gifted player and he was the number one reason why the wolfpack was such a dominant team last season in the regular season. He needs to be better in the post-season and find that extra level in his game to be considered one of the best ever as he has yet to win the challenge cup something that he is gunning for this season. Nugent-Hall plays a great defensive game; he might want to be a more physical force on the ice to be one of the best 200-foot players in the league.

2. Chris McZehrl 50 games played 30 goals 30 assists 60 point +5 180 Hits 10 blocked shots
Chris is one of the best shut down centres in the league, he can produce offense also and is one of the best offensively creative players in the league. He lead his team in points by a large margin and almost single handedly put them into the post-season last season. His team around is getting better and I don’t see him regressing this season. I think he has the ability to put his team into the post-season. He plays a lot of important Minutes and he is going to be one of the best forwards next season. He has the best 200-foot game in the league in my opinion.

3.Ben Wong 50 games played 28 goals 27 assists 55 points +20 100 Hits 16 Blocked shots
Was known as one of the best offensive players into the league but he showed something last season that we didn’t quite have seen out of him in the past seasons. He was a physical force and he was blocking shots for his team. He really wants to win a championship. I think this season, he is going to get to another level of play and be a dominant player again. He has a wicked shot and he will use it often, he needs to step up his game as they are without Brovalchuk who was a great centre on Toronto.

4. Adam Kylrad 50 games played 25 Goals 35 assists +5 30 Hits 8 Blocked Shots
Maybe one of the worse 200 foot games ever to win a jeff dar trophy. He Great ability to score goals and win games by his offence but his play from two seasons to last season was complete different in my opinion, he was more offensive and not that defensive shut down centre you would expect out of a player that won a jeff dar. He is still a great player and he will need to be big if L.A wants to win a championship this season for the second time of their history. This is the closest they have come since winning one back in S7 in a very long time as they have had some rough times.

5. Yousuf Scherbluk 50 games played 24 goals 36 assists 60 points
Will be expected to take a larger role on the North Stars with Brovalchuk leaving to go to West kendall. I feel that he is one of the better offensive forwards in the game and every time he has the puck he can score but his defensive game is lacking, he isn’t a physical force like you would expect out of a Number one centre in the simulation Hockey league.

6. David Winter 50 Games Played 20 goals 35 assists 55 points +20 160 Hits 15 Blocked shots
David next season will take a larger role on this steelhawk team, Coach Jordan Hall has said that his star forwards will play a lot more mintues and well last season Winter was one of the best two way centres in the game. He is also playing the wing with Willems and Mckeil on the top line. These three will be one of the most dominant lines the league has seen. He will be a big reason why this team will go to the championship.

7. Rufus Reinhart 50 games played 20 goals 34 assists 54 points
No more Elias Armia to play along side him, This is going to be a less than stellar season from this season. He will get a lot of points but not as much as last season. He will regress cause his team doesn’t have the offensive talent than it did last season. He is still one of the best pure passers in the game and he will set up his line mates for big goals. He needs to be the best offensive weapon next season for the renegades.

8. Marian Potoczny 50 games played 25 goals 30 assists 55 points
This player is just improving and improving I see him being one of the best players next season has he has the linemates, he has the talent and well he needs to be. This team is going to rely on their elite players to be the best if they are going to be the best With Donini creating space for him. I truly think that he is going to have a better season than I say this season but I just want to be safe.

9. Joe Mckeil 50 games played 24 goals 30 assists 54 points
Joe last season was a role player that was playing 3rd and 4th line minutes on a very deep team, but this season it is going to be a different story for him as he is expected to be the teams number one centre a role that he once filled a couple of seasons a go when he was one of the most dominant players in the league. He is going to be playing more minutes with better linemates. I see this game improving and the sky is the limit for this centre. He is one of most physical hard to play against players in the league.

10. Brandon Donini 50 games played 27 goals 23 assists 50 points 200+hits 5 blocked shots
Maybe one of the most overrated players in the league, I feel that his line mates help him out a lot on the offensive side of things. He is a physical force on the ice and that is the sole reason why he is on this list. He is also one of the best players around the net and he gets those greasy garbage goals. He isn’t the most skilled player ever but he has some talent. He doesn’t play the greatest defensive game in the league. He isn’t even the best defensive forward on his team. He plays 2ndPK unit and doesn’t have a big goal role on that. He also sucks at playing on the power-play last season he was playing one of the best power-plays that the league has seen and he has only gotten 9 power-play points, like wtf? A great player needs to be great in all areas of the game in the simulation hockey league. Donini hopefully proves me wrong and pulls another great season out of his ass Tongue

Morley sucks tbh. I don’t even know why a team would sign him to a contract. He belongs in the SMJHL cause he so scrubby.

1282 words

[Image: hallsy.png]

:wub:

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

And you expect me to re-sign?

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Quote:Originally posted by Green@Feb 24 2014, 02:49 AM
I do :wub:

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Green@Feb 24 2014, 12:49 AM

you are Number 11. I didn't want to sound too basis anyways Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Feb 24 2014, 12:51 AM

I do :wub:

then u better resign :lol:

and well i better re-sign :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Feb 24 2014, 08:52 AM

then u better resign  :lol:

and well i better re-sign  :lol:

you are then FA? i thought you have a longer contract but a PO :o

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

Quote:Originally posted by Chris-McZehrl@Feb 24 2014, 12:56 AM

you are then FA? i thought you have a longer contract but a PO :o

I might opt out.

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Feb 24 2014, 08:58 AM

I might opt out.
:o

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

Thanks for including me. That's a pretty strong list of forwards. Happy to be in that company.

Plus 2 other Panthers

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Green snubbed hard.

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Feb 24 2014, 01:43 AM

Morley sucks tbh. I don’t even know why a team would sign him to a contract. He belongs in the SMJHL cause he so scrubby.

:wub:

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

hallsy's so salty cause i was right when i said he's not the best powerforward anymore :wub:

Ilike