Create Account

What member do you remind me of

WARNING: MY LOW LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE OF EVERYONE BUT SEATTLE WILL SHOW

Diamond_Ace: Green. Whenever I think Manhattan I think Green and I think you're on Manhattan

Malcontentcapsfan: RehnX. I seem to remember you and Rehn being hated by a select few, I think.

LVShark: Ramicus. I loved the Las Vegas Locker room and kik chats between the three of us, I just see you as a more bad ass version of Rami.

Duey722: Shutout. Hey, you two drafted me and gave me my favourite time on the site, even though Team SpiderCroft never made the playoffs, it was lots of fun

Dylan: 701. Same as the Blaine-Rami comparison, we shared a kik for a while, then we merged the two and added a few other SHLers. Good times.

J-Lucifer: C. Serpe. I'm so sorry, I'm not saying you're like Serpe. In fact, you've done a lot of good in the league. But I said I'd be honest and when I thought of you the only other trouble maker I could think of as I haven't been around that long.

Hallsy: JNH? I dont know, You both have Hall in your name. I don't know. I mentioned I know little outside of Seattle.

bbp: Chris-McZehrl. You are pretty damn unique so it was hard to decide, so I picked the other non-english frequent drunk poster.

DPark: Wadey. I used to get you confused with Wadey a lot. *shrugs*

JackCross: JackCrasher?? I dont know who you are, I dont know who JackCrasher is. But I misread your name as JackCrasher

Donini: Ragnar

Ragnar: Donini. You posted right after eachother and have the same avatar

OcAirlines: Chris-McZehrl. You're both German and have a history of trouble making.

Chris-McZehrl: OcAirlines. Didn't see this coming.

Teztify: Keenan. I actually have no idea why.

KCCO: prikulis. Only other Latvian i could remember

Underoath: Tim Bisley. WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE

O4L: Gifter of Bikes. *shrugs* this is getting harder

Harry: STZ. I think we were teammates with Detroit?

Patches: JumpierPegasus. Seattle's two french guys!

Syckez: Esnim. Joined the kik chat about the same time. Two very different guys but still pop into my head together

Prikulis5: kikish18. Really, I could have said any other Latvian, but I seem to remember you two the most

Leafs4ever: jkrever. Two really classy guys

HFFO: Meow. She has that SFFQ thing going for a bit.

Banjo Kazooie: Esnim. distan YouTuber connection

Cuffy: JNH. Hey I remember playing NHL with yoy two

Abdeezy: fever. Opposite ends of the simming spectrum

Spangle: Dylan. First two commishes I could remember

Keenan: Myers. Two more NHL guys

Hawksfan19: AJ09. Proud Whalers.

Dooley: Riggsy. I used to get you teo confused a lot

Abdeezy: fever. Opposite ends of the simming spectrum

LOLOLOL LOVE IT!