Create Account

Immature Section

We should have this as a separate forum and you can hide it if you dont want to see it if it is possible. It would be a "enter at your own risk" type section we could get rid of the spam discussion part of the board because I for one get confused with actual good discussion threads and shit threads, like the "welp" thread that has turned into spiderman pic thread

if you have any other ideas to increase logical discussion among people in this forum, please add.

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Isn't that the spam forum?

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Jan 30 2012, 06:35 PM
We should have this as a separate forum and you can hide it if you dont want to see it if it is possible. It would be a "enter at your own risk" type section we could get rid of the spam discussion part of the board because I for one get confused with actual good discussion threads and shit threads, like the "welp" thread that has turned into spiderman pic thread

if you have any other ideas to increase logical discussion among people in this forum, please add.

the spiderman thread is serious business..

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Jan 30 2012, 07:35 PM
Isn't that the spam forum?

just edited it...please read again

already up

Quote:Originally posted by giova65@Jan 30 2012, 07:37 PM
already up

I mean not a thread but a whole section of a forum that is not inside of the discussion board

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Jan 30 2012, 08:40 PM

I mean not a thread but a whole section of a forum that is not inside of the discussion board
good idea imo

The "welp" thread has been serious. Not sure what you mean. :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Jan 30 2012, 07:47 PM

Ilike

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Jan 30 2012, 07:47 PM

shall I move to spam...Im not sure cause the commish started it :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Jan 30 2012, 08:48 PM

shall I move to spam...Im not sure cause the commish started it :ph34r:
do what u gotta do imo rocky style

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Jan 30 2012, 06:35 PM

hate to break it to you, but EVERYTHING is a spiderman thread :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Duey722@Jan 30 2012, 09:00 PM

hate to break it to you, but EVERYTHING is a spiderman thread :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:
from lobster to spider man?

Quote:Originally posted by giova65@Jan 30 2012, 07:05 PM

from lobster to spider man?
[Image: 13771370.jpg]

nope :ph34r:

spiderlobster imo tbh tbh imo

Quote:Originally posted by Duey722@Jan 30 2012, 09:15 PM

[Image: 13771370.jpg]

nope :ph34r:

spiderlobster imo tbh tbh imo
:ph34r: unbelievably cool