Create Account

Kladno Presser

[Image: 0.jpg]

One year in Minnesota and Kladno has had his highs and lows of his career in just one year. Despite missing the playoffs by just a hair, Minnesota looks like a scary team in the future.

One of the better young guns in the league, Kladno is now starting an eight year deal with the Chiefs and if it works out, this should take him to retirement. A decent offensive year and a fantastic defensive year, Kladno is a serious candidate for Bounce Back Player of the Year after a horrible rookie year in Seattle.

Ask questions about the future, my player, or why I love you.

On a scale of 1-Oshie how much do you love me?

What type of player do you hope to be going forward

How much do you love me, and how much do you love playing with me?

How much do you love me? ;D

Also thank you for being active, made that Seattle deal easy to swallow.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

How much do you love me?

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Do you see your activity level maintaining its current status, or do you think there may be another prolonged absence in your future?

Quote:Originally posted by LVShark+Mar 30 2014, 04:23 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (LVShark @ Mar 30 2014, 04:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->On a scale of 1-Oshie how much do you love me?

What type of player do you hope to be going forward[/b]

1) Backes (8.2 out of 10)

2) I've started out as a power forward but I do enjoy getting points so I've developed into a two way forward. I want to have an offensive spark but not risk my defense.

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Mar 30 2014, 04:39 PM<br />How much do you love me, and how much do you love playing with me?

1) 8.8 (Steen)
2) Words cannot begin to cover that.

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 30 2014, 04:41 PM<br />How much do you love me? ;D

Also thank you for being active, made that Seattle deal easy to swallow.

1) I fucking hate you (Habs fan gross). I fucking love you.

2) I agree, fucking Klose, shaking my head.

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Mar 30 2014, 05:06 PM<br />How much do you love me?

Not as much as HFFO, but slightly more than Jordan Nugent-Hall. Would be tied with JNH but you're a Sens fan. Third best GM I've had (I've only) had 3 GMs)

<!--QuoteBegin-Gifter of Bikes@Mar 30 2014, 05:21 PM
Do you see your activity level maintaining its current status, or do you think there may be another prolonged absence in your future?[/quote]

When exams come around, it's very probable my activity level will go down. I will try and update weekly if possible because I have a shit ton of money but I can't promise I will be able to do all the Point Tasks.

She loves me more than HFFO, swag.

Sweg

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Mar 30 2014, 07:32 PM
She loves me more than HFFO, swag.

Where was that said? B)

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 30 2014, 05:43 PM

Where was that said?&nbsp; B)
I said it. DEAL WITH IT

On a scale of 0-701 how much do you love me?

hao about me? B)

It was great being your teammate this season, looking forward to the future ones! Chiefs

hffo AND toast over me in terms of love? We're done.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers