Create Account

My suggestions

A few of my suggestions are;
1) Have a strike system. For people who had a first time offence, they get a warning. 2nd time, is strike 1. A minor suspension. 3rd time, strike 2, a major suspension. 4th time, strike 3 your out. Get outta here. Your banned.
2) Start off fresh. When we get the new Commishes, start of fresh. Everyone's a good person :lol: . No one starts off with a strike 2 or 3. Everyone starts with nothing.
3) Create more NHL threads, NBA threads, NFL threads and more. Create threads like, playoff thread, future thread, legends thread(Talk about past legends.) All of this happened when it was un-related to sports.
4) For the new waiver system, I like it but I think its a bit harsh. So I suggest we split the system into 2 divisions like we already have. East and West. Then we use what we're already using and then 2 teams claim him. 1 from the East and one from the West. When both teams from a divison claim him, they make offers and the player gets to decide after at least one day. Gives him time to do a bit of research about the teams.

CS87

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

+ Rep this guy; he's always staying positive. Good suggestions & from a newbie! Imagine that. But anyways,

I think a faster and more firm disciplinary policy would help to curb a lot of the drama and put out the shat-storms before they spread. More emphasis on general sports discussion is another way to keep people occupied, active, and posting about something other than the same old Spam threads. There's serious problem when the children decide to start trolling or spamming each other when they get bored.

We're looking for NWJHL commishes, not SHL commishes, haha, so the first suggestion can't happen. Tongue

1) Have a strike system. For people who had a first time offence, they get a warning. 2nd time, is strike 1. A minor suspension. 3rd time, strike 2, a major suspension. 4th time, strike 3 your out. Get outta here. Your banned.

fuk everything bout dat

A couple of those ideas are already in place. Pretty sure we have something similar to a 3 strikes system and we have all kinds of sports threads..

But I like your attitude and ideas. I think as long as whoever comes in as NWJHL commish is an understanding and level-headed person who can keep everything running smoothly this league will be headed in the right direction. The NWJHL is very important and I think our focus needs to be on turning newbies into active SHLers, I'm glad to see so many good rookies this season coming through, and hopefully you guys stick around.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]