Create Account

Isles going all in

Well i seriousky doubt there giving uo this years pick now. Added Halak now traded for Dan Boyles rights if they can sign him thats two good signings that didnt cost much asset wise(unlike Vanek) think this could be good if they can keep kinda finding extra pieces for cheep

West Kendall

The deadline was June 1st if I remember correctly, so they already decided to give up next years pick. That is if you were talking about the deal with the Sabres of course.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Jun 6 2014, 11:44 AM
The deadline was June 1st if I remember correctly, so they already decided to give up next years pick. That is if you were talking about the deal with the Sabres of course.

Oh was it that early didnt know that. Well either way there moves suggest there gunna keep this one an try to get a lower one this year

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by Winteriscoming@Jun 6 2014, 11:50 AM

Oh was it that early didnt know that. Well either way there moves suggest there gunna keep this one an try to get a lower one this year
I can see them being in on someone like Cammalleri this year in FA. Someone to bolster that top line again again

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Jun 6 2014, 11:53 AM

I can see them being in on someone like Cammalleri this year in FA. Someone to bolster that top line again again

I dont see Cammy being a FA. I think he proved himself like Stajan to be a good leader to teach the young kids what it takes to be an everyday pro. Flames will be fighting to make the cap floor if they dont resign Cammy. An i dont want a Florida like signings where we do stupid contracts to hit the floor

West Kendall

too bad boyle aint signing there

If Boyle signs there that's a really good pick up for them, but since he's I believe 38 I see Boyle wanting to hit the open market and sign with a contender for another shot at the Cup, with the moves the Isles have made so far this offseason they'll be better but they're sure as hell not contenders.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

This team is doing damage.

I'd love to see Ho-sang in there

Won't last IMO.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Oct 17 2014, 09:43 AM
Won't last IMO.

They will make the playoffs but imo I don't think they have enough to last in the playoffs.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Oct 17 2014, 07:43 AM
Won't last IMO.

Of course they are not going to keep their perfect record up for a long period of time, no team can.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Beating a shitty Hurricanes team back to back doesn't say much.

- butthurt 'canes fan

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Ive seen so many teams like this start 4-0 and never again sustain that level of success for the remainder of the season Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 17 2014, 10:32 AM
Ive seen so many teams like this start 4-0 and never again sustain that level of success for the remainder of the season Wink

LOL we know because we are Leafs fans.