Create Account

Pre-Draft Combine Interview With Laxk

As the SMJHL draft comes closer, all eyes are laying on the young and passionate prospects that are going to be drafted; but before that, the draft combine has to happen. Today we interviewed with Swedish goaltending prospect Arton Laxk, what does he have on his mind before the Combine?

The soon-to-be 20 years old Molma native, having a spectacular year with the Molma Redhawks, will be bringing in his Swedish goaltending to SMJHL after the draft.

Here comes the interview
Q: Hi Arton, nice to meet you.
A: NIce to meet you too.
Q: Okay so to start off, we would like to ask you some questions for the draft combine that would be held two days from now.
A: Ask away!
Q: So, many people has been asking you this question; do you think you would be impact in the SMJHL after being drafted?
A: You know, people have high hopes on me, my family, my friends.It's still very early to say that, but I can tell that I can definitely bring in some positive compliments.
Q: How important is it for you to step up for the team if they are trailing a few goals?
A: I think that is going to be the a huge aspect in play for a goaltender. Goalies have to be stable in performance all the time. Otherwise a slight chance of changing the game would be gone.
Q: How would you adapt to a different style of play?
A: Constantly ask for advice. That would surely help.
Q: Thanks for your time Arton, good luck in the draft combine
A: Thank you.

Always room for an active, aspiring goaltender.

Hope to see you at Kelowna Knights Combine (coming soon!Wink

Good luck and have fun!

~KK

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

P.S. it's the Malmo Redhawks not the Molma Redhawks unless you did that intentionally haha

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jun 30 2014, 08:16 PM
P.S. it's the Malmo Redhawks not the Molma Redhawks unless you did that intentionally haha
You got it man haha :D

Quote:Originally posted by KezKincaid@Jun 30 2014, 08:14 PM
Always room for an active, aspiring goaltender.

Hope to see you at Kelowna Knights Combine (coming soon!Wink

Good luck and have fun!

~KK
Thank you! :lol:

bump