Create Account

Kelowna Knights S20 Interested FAs

Hello Prospects!

The draft is over but do not fear! There may still be a chance for you to play!

The Kelowna Knights have room on the roster for a couple more players!

If you would like to be part of this great organization, please reply in this thread!

Looking especially for Dmen and Centers! But will accept any active prospect looking for a home!

Cheers!

~KK
Knights

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

Player Name: Pierre-Luc Laflamme
Position: RW
Link to your player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=45152

[Image: sean_connery_first_knight-grey-mens-hairstyle.jpg]

I Bubba Nuck would be be very interested in making the Okanagan home so I could hunt the Ogopogo in my spare time, that is of course if the samsquarches and i are done our power lifting for the day.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to message me and ask away.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

To add to my application, Kelowna would be my preferred team. Not that I know any players, GM's or anything at all about the team, I do love Kelowna.

I am a competitive guy and would expect competitive minutes. I know I will have to work for them but I dont want to join a team with a deep line up I wont be able to crack.

I am a very active person and can guarantee no less then 20 hours a week to SHL, as I do not work and love sim hockey. I am social and all bout learning in order to benefit my team and myself. I am willing to put team needs ahead of my own wishes as I feel being a team member is more beneficial then being a individual. That in turn makes me extremely loyal to my club and team mates, assuming of course i am treated with respect.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

I joined just as the SMJHL 4 Star Cup final was ending. I have a soft spot for teams that make it so close and fall short. I would like to be apart of the team that comes back and wins it all whether I play a big or small role. I like to think of myself as active and so far have created two videos that have been met with a positive response. I'm hoping to join a tight knit team, a team that wants me and wants to win.

Seth Ryder
(Bissonette69)
Right-Left Wing
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1106450