Create Account

Dreger: Gardiner is unavailable

Quote:Originally posted by Lincredible@Feb 23 2012, 06:27 PM

You didn't clarify which Stuart as I believed it was the Wings player.

By regular player I meant just you can't really tell with a rookie. Next year he might put up points. Nobody thought Myers would turn out to be a point producing D. But no defensive D aren't that important anymore. I am not saying they are totally gone or not needed. But they certainly are a dying bread in today's NHL.

I'll respectively disagree. You can really change the tone of a series with a solid defensive dman. They aren't dying, they just aren't the most important role on the team.

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Feb 23 2012, 06:30 PM

I'll respectively disagree. You can really change the tone of a series with a solid defensive dman. They aren't dying, they just aren't the most important role on the team.

I can agree to an extent with you there for sure.

Lin wtf. Don't do stupid shit and get suspended.

Having an argument is one thing but no need to go too far.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Lin is fuvking bill doesn't anyone else see this

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Feb 23 2012, 06:38 PM
Lin is fuvking bill doesn't anyone else see this

I don't know who Bill is but I think we have been thru this before. The commish DylanJK has even told you guys. lol

You act exactly like him though

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Feb 23 2012, 06:45 PM
You act exactly like him though

I don't even know who he is or these other guys who you have said I was. lol

Quote:Originally posted by Lincredible@Feb 23 2012, 06:43 PM

I don't know who Bill is but I think we have been thru this before. The commish DylanJK has even told you guys. lol
You can still be Bill, but it's unlikely.

Either way you act like him.

Quote:Originally posted by wadeyb@Feb 22 2012, 04:37 PM
Also Gardiner > Subban ainec.

You can compare them all you want and say Leaf fans are overrating him all you want. But sit down and watch him play a few games and when you see how unbelievably a rookie defender plays at both ends of the ice, and how he does so many of the little things right you will be astonished. The kid just looks special out there.

quoted for the lolz

Gardiner > Subban

Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) im screamin Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile)