Create Account

Dreger: Gardiner is unavailable

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Feb 23 2012, 09:59 AM

By noticeable I mean they dont turn into anything for the most part just like Gunnar's. Ive seen Gardiner make some turnovers outside the defensive zone blueline trying to get it up to the forwards but its rare for him to turn it over in the offensive zone blueline. Hes usually good with getting the puck deep or passing it to the right forward. But I think he does need to improve a bit but so does our team which has a tendency to start taking off and giving our D no options. Like I said. Its the style we play that magnifies everything.

You could even say the same for Beauchemin. Hes much better in anaheim because he doesnt have the run and gun style there and doesnt turn it over as much anymore. I also think Schenn would be an absolute beast on any other team. I think we need to change the style we play before we let Schenn go.

Schenn needs out asap.

Quote:Originally posted by Lincredible@Feb 23 2012, 10:06 AM

Schenn needs out asap.

If you're a leaf fan you would want him to stay. The system is at fault not Schenn. As soon as we scrap this house league system we should be good and our defense will emerge as the stars they are.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Feb 23 2012, 10:28 AM

If you're a leaf fan you would want him to stay. The system is at fault not Schenn. As soon as we scrap this house league system we should be good and our defense will emerge as the stars they are.

Lmao. No if you're a Leaf fan you want him out. He is far to slow and strictly defensive. In this day in the NHL strictly defensive D-men are rarely needed. He is not needed on this team. Especially making 3.6M

Quote:Originally posted by Lincredible@Feb 23 2012, 10:35 AM

Lmao. No if you're a Leaf fan you want him out. He is far to slow and strictly defensive. In this day in the NHL strictly defensive D-men are rarely needed. He is not needed on this team. Especially making 3.6M

holy fuck

:facepalm:

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Feb 23 2012, 11:07 AM

holy fuck

:facepalm:

Intelligent response. Thanks for coming out.

Quote:Originally posted by Lincredible@Feb 23 2012, 11:08 AM

Intelligent response. Thanks for coming out.

Did you just start watching the leafs this season? and plus your whole fucking post was a pound of fail

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Feb 23 2012, 11:11 AM

Did you just start watching the leafs this season? and plus your whole fucking post was a pound of fail

Another intelligent response. I guess when someone posts facts and you can't back up your statement you just say idiotic things like this. Must be a 14 year old. lol

Quote:Originally posted by Lincredible@Feb 23 2012, 11:13 AM

Another intelligent response. I guess when someone posts facts and you can't back up your statement you just say idiotic things like this. Must be a 14 year old. lol

I asked you a question. Are you incapable of answering a simple question like that? I guess when someone calls you out for saying dumb shit like Defensive Defenseman are no longer needed in the NHL and that 3.6 mil is too much for Luke Schenn (and claim its fact) you have to call them 14 year olds. Might offend a couple of our members here like snappy and gio. Pretty much just called them idiots.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz+Feb 23 2012, 11:37 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wheelz @ Feb 23 2012, 11:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

I asked you a question. Are you incapable of answering a simple question like that? I guess when someone calls you out for saying dumb shit like Defensive Defenseman are no longer needed in the NHL and that 3.6 mil is too much for Luke Schenn (and claim its fact) you have to call them 14 year olds. Might offend a couple of our members here like snappy and gio. Pretty much just called them idiots.[/b]

Yeah you are 14 years old. Go back and read what I said

<!--QuoteBegin-Lincredible@Feb 23 2012, 10:35 AM

[/quote]

It says RARELY. I hope the caps is enough emphasis because you clearly don't read properly. And yes 3.6M is too much for a defensive D who isn't even all that great on defense. lol And yes it is a fact that the prototypical NHL defensive D-man is dying and they are not needed as much as before due to the speed of the game and how it has changed in the past years. That is a fact and has been stated by numerous people. In the NHL now 2WD are whats needed.

Oh shit this site does have a blocked user list. Sweet.

Lets see if it works tho.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Feb 23 2012, 11:45 AM
Oh shit this site does have a blocked user list. Sweet.

Lets see if it works tho.

This is what happens when you post logical explanations and statements and one can not post a rebuttal. Jeremy Lin keeps on winning. Smile

FUCK ITS ONLY FOR PMS! Y U NO!

Manual ignore option from now on. This is the most annoying child I've ever come across and he doesnt know jackshit. He still hasnt answered my question for gods sakes.

And you're not Jeremy Lin. Go back to the fucking mental hospital from which you escaped from.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Feb 23 2012, 11:59 AM
FUCK ITS ONLY FOR PMS! Y U NO!

Manual ignore option from now on. This is the most annoying child I've ever come across and he doesnt know jackshit. He still hasnt answered my question for gods sakes.

Someone seems a little mad that he isn't intelligent enough to continue an argument. One day you might be able to have a legit argument with someone. Until then you should just go into hiding.

Quote:Originally posted by Lincredible@Feb 23 2012, 12:02 PM

Someone seems a little mad that he isn't intelligent enough to continue an argument. One day you might be able to have a legit argument with someone. Until then you should just go into hiding.

Just like you are but from the authorities? Go back to the hospital and get some sleep. Maybe when you wake up you might be able to answer a question.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Feb 23 2012, 11:59 AM

And you're not Jeremy Lin. Go back to the fucking mental hospital from which you escaped from.

Damn, someone is really mad. Did your mom stop breast feeding you? Is that it? Or maybe it's your dad molesting you? Either way you really need to just calm down. lol