Create Account

Dreger: Gardiner is unavailable

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Feb 23 2012, 12:03 PM

Just like you are but from the authorities? Go back to the hospital and get some sleep. Maybe when you wake up you might be able to answer a question.

I swear you posted above you were "manually" ignoring me? Looks like someone is a tad rattled.

Quote:Originally posted by Lincredible@Feb 23 2012, 12:03 PM

Damn, someone is really mad. Did your mom stop breast feeding you? Is that it? Or maybe it's your dad molesting you? Either way you really need to just calm down. lol

Wow you are a sick fuck. Im done here lol.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Feb 23 2012, 12:04 PM

Wow you are a sick fuck. Im done here lol.

YUSOMAD?

Quote:Originally posted by Lincredible@Feb 23 2012, 11:41 AM

Yeah you are 14 years old. Go back and read what I said

It says RARELY. I hope the caps is enough emphasis because you clearly don't read properly. And yes 3.6M is too much for a defensive D who isn't even all that great on defense. lol And yes it is a fact that the prototypical NHL defensive D-man is dying and they are not needed as much as before due to the speed of the game and how it has changed in the past years. That is a fact and has been stated by numerous people. In the NHL now 2WD are whats needed.

What do you consider the difference between a two-way D, and a defense D?

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Feb 23 2012, 01:31 PM

What do you consider the difference between a two-way D, and a defense D?

Really?

Quote:Originally posted by Lincredible@Feb 23 2012, 02:35 PM

Really?

your a mutt, go away

Quote:Originally posted by WHEELsnipePARTY@Feb 23 2012, 01:50 PM

your a mutt, go away

you're*

And also I am white and only white. Good try though.

Quote:Originally posted by Lincredible@Feb 23 2012, 02:58 PM

you're*

And also I am white and only white. Good try though.

good for you, now go away

Wait was Lin chirping Schenn?

I want him to stay unless we get something great in return.

Schenn has eaten minutes as a Leaf and been stellar at points in his career. He has so much potential and is so young. His offensive game has come along, he's a great passer and he's putting up great point totals for a defensive dman. He has the potential to be the star we thought he could be when we traded up to select him 5th overall and he's shown flashes of it.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by wadeyb@Feb 23 2012, 04:41 PM
Wait was Lin chirping Schenn?

I want him to stay unless we get something great in return.

Schenn has eaten minutes as a Leaf and been stellar at points in his career. He has so much potential and is so young. His offensive game has come along, he's a great passer and he's putting up great point totals for a defensive dman. He has the potential to be the star we thought he could be when we traded up to select him 5th overall and he's shown flashes of it.

I wasn't chirping Schenn, I was stating what he is. He is not needed on this team right now. We should trade him and other pieces to acquire something better and more useful.

Keep Schenn unless we trade him For Getzlaf Smile hopefully I see Kadri+Aulie For Carter on deadline day

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Feb 23 2012, 05:05 PM
Keep Schenn unless we trade him For Getzlaf Smile hopefully I see Kadri+Aulie For Carter on deadline day

Getzlaf isn't getting traded. lol

I'm Lincredible and I know everything! lol

Quote:Originally posted by WHEELsnipePARTY@Feb 23 2012, 04:07 PM
I'm Lincredible and I know everything! lol
He is a multi or bill tbh

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Feb 23 2012, 05:08 PM

He is a multi or bill tbh

You keep calling me other people even though the commish has explained to you many times that I am not someone else. lol