Create Account

PTPPep4 - Let's play a game... This Changes Everything...

Alright guys and gals!

I'm back from blowing shit up, and I couldn't be more please with how the SMJHL Playoffs are going for the Knights, complete 180 turnaround from the regular season.

That being said, I'm not gonna ramble on for 20 freakin' minutes about how the last episode (the "Lower your expectations" Cast) poised everyone's expectations for an easy stomping of the now underdog Kelowna Knights.

Last episode I had some fantastic listener participation with great questions. Now I'm looking for some answers, and I want PMs! If you have questions leave them in the thread below, but I got shit I want answered, and I want to be able to reveal it in the podcast.

Let's begin class:

State your name, rank, and serial number (Username, Player name and Team).

What pisses you off most about the SHL/SMJHL?
What pisses you off most about the current playoffs (either league)?
What pisses you off most IRL?

What sound does sound does Laxk make when he farts? #TheRivalryLives

I have fallen so far being on PTs this season because of life commitments, are you in the same boat?
If so, why? (be as vague or specific as you want)
Should there be a new way to earn extra TPE (besides just grabbing training and Weekly AC's) for us "casuals"?
In episode 3, I heartily advocated trivia, or some other calendar events that participation in could reap tangible benefits. Would this or would this not work? Why or why not?

For those of you who have no trouble completing all your PT's and then some, what say you?

Finally, pick my outro song and its dedication!

EDIT: Recording takes place this weekend

Bumping this shit

bumping this shit