Create Account

Los Angles Pussycats

Half your team is fuckin rookies, your team is build like the fuckin edmonton oilers of the SHL. Good job beating the shittle rot tbh, you guys gets some respect out of me for doing that. a Couple of weeks ago, I realised that your team is lived with sick sig guys that make sick sigs and shit. You guys should all make me a sig each tbh, and I MIGHT sign with you guys next. But you have t make me a sig each,k before i hit free agency. Also I am a little pissed that you didn't send me a FA offer so fuck u morley. I blame Morley for this tbh, because morley is a bitch. that cried about not being ass captain for Team Canada. Also U are built like the Edmonton Oilers, who fuckin suck, like fuck. I hate them so much tbh, fuckin 9 loses in a row. hopefully phoenix makes it ten. I will be so fuckin happy if we get like 3rd overall after finishing last and missing out on both Mcdavid and Eichel. lIke it would be a giant fuck you to that entire team.

Code:
195 words

[Image: hallsy.png]

I like how with all of these, half of it is why the shl team sucks, and half of it is why the oilers suck and how sad you are about it.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg@Nov 30 2014, 01:04 PM
I like how with all of these, half of it is why the shl team sucks, and half of it is why the oilers suck and how sad you are about it.

he is a drunk oilers fan.... his life is sad.

[Image: livius.gif]

#eakinisms

We didn't send you an offer cause we don't like you. Simple as that. But I understand the reason behind the OP so it's cool.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Nov 30 2014, 02:51 PM
We didn't send you an offer cause we don't like you. Simple as that. But I understand the reason behind the OP so it's cool.

well said... Plus why bring old man Hallsy in during a retool :lol:

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Nov 30 2014, 08:51 PM

Is there even one team who likes Hall? Smile) Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg@Nov 30 2014, 11:04 AM

Atleast they got rid of their goalie coach because that will help right guys!

guys...

Quote:Originally posted by sʞɹᴉq@Nov 30 2014, 12:09 PM

:o

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by sʞɹᴉq@Nov 30 2014, 12:09 PM

Says the member of a team that tampered with me. Smile) Smile) Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Nov 30 2014, 10:24 PM

Says the member of a team that tampered with me. Smile) Smile) Smile)

We trolled you tbh.

Quote:Originally posted by sʞɹᴉq@Nov 30 2014, 01:36 PM

We trolled you tbh.

O really, i was planning to sign with Calgary the entire time tbh.

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Nov 30 2014, 10:38 PM

O really, i was planning to sign with Calgary the entire time tbh.

O really, then why u signed with Sexas for 2 seasons? U didnt know at that time that we've were trolling..