Create Account

McParty's 2500th post presser It's that time, folks! McPARTY!!!

So I've only been here for a few months, but have finally "reached" 1/4th my goal post count! Over my first season, I made plenty of friends, some that have moved on to better things (Detroit will always be Molmtown to me) and others are still Under the Arch ready for back-to-back championships! I've come to know 3 great teams: my first team in St. Louis, my destination team in Seattle, and my home team in Russia. All 3 are spectacular and I hope to grow in all 3 as I continue my conquest for the 10,000 post mark. I love being here, and I'm glad I found this place!

I will now be accepting applications for mention in this post. Love to the SHL!

Riot Scarecrows Russia Russia Scarecrows Riot

BluesBoy71 - Man, I know I've been underperforming with PWW (If you want world-class representation in your next contract dispute, contact Prestige WorldWide Agency! Our crack team of agents (to be hired) will be ready to help you get the most money out of your deal and help you achieve the build of your dreams!Wink, but I want to say that you taking over SMJHL Media grading will be AWESOME! I honestly love playing against Simons: what's that slick fuck gonna do on the ice? But seriously, fuck :impact: , Scarecrows for life, and keep up the hard work Bloobs, was fun GMing against you in the Showcase! Thank you for the blockbuster deal btw, if you hadn't done that and given me Linkos instead of Fischer, I would have lost the 2nd best point scorer in the tournament! Glad you got Kwik and Jackson, though, two great guys (one's a CROW!Wink that were probably glad to play for a prestigious player. Respect, yo.

bissonnette69 - So I bombed JP to nab you in FA and it looks like we got a great winger in you! Haven't known you for too long, know you're a recreate (CHANGE THE FUCKING AVATAR) and that you will be boss wing depth on this championship team tbh. If only you were in the Prospect Showcase, then the Posers would have had another weapon on offense! But it seems you really like being here, especially on Scarecrows , and that's good: developing Juniors relationships matures into SHL brotherhood, and everyone needs that! I'm going to keep pressure on you, young one, to keep up training and PbP: gotta eat your veggies to be the best! HYPE TRAIN 2.0! Love adding members to the train, we gotta get you all some new hashtags haha, come to the LR and suggest new hashtags! #RookCrows

Cuffy - MY GM OHMYGAWD! Even though you're on the Renegays (Preseason don't matter, you won't beat us this year!Wink, gotta say you in the LR is fun! You and Clark sharing drunk stories, getting all hyped up when we win! I know you were thinking of bowing out midway through last season, and I gotta say thank you for not bowing out: losing a GM midway through would be detrimental to a LR. DON'T DO THAT SHIT. These rooks need solid guidance and you're some good guidance! Also, get Barb back, we need a female presence Under the Arch! She's a good player, just needs to get active again! I'm sure the Renegods will be ok (have a soft spot for them since they're in the AAC and I'm a die-hard Dallas fan) but expect a hard matchup against Riot Seattle when I get called up next year! Keep up the good work, boy!

Mook - MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY MOOKY POOKY!!!!!!!!!! Where do I begin, you post whore?! Knew you were going 1st OA tbh, love that you're going to keep Falcons afloat! A word to the wise: Wahlstrom just joined your organization, USE HIM. Use the fuck out of him: he's a great guy, will be a biiiiiiiiig contributor, can become Creller status if treated right! I'm glad to know you, you're one of the guys I love talking to on the site, whether it's on the exploding Bank discussion, in different suggestion threads (gotta find those expansion teams for this post Wink ) and all over! Stay all over the place, don't back down! And you will always be my Mooky Pooky Smile

Leonidas - Whore... But seriously, bae, love ya. Being drafted with you is kinda surreal, since I was picked up 9th in juniors versus THE 1ST OA PICK King Leonidas! But yeah, we blew up the whole fucking Riot LR early, god damn! It was fun to do that first McZ podcast with you (even though my signal kept crapping out) and I look forward to finding more time to do that again! I was super jealous the first few weeks I was here of you, Mook, and Lunaro because your 3 were the active cool kids and I was the slow guy... Glad I caught up (kinda) and will try to keep pace with you crazy fucks. It's perfectly ok to not know how to pronounce Vsevolod btw (I didn't even know to start haha) and I'm super pumped to go against you one last season before our reign of terror from the Pacific Northwest begins HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Btw, Scarecrows >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Knights , just saying... It's kinda fun to write about you because you always respond to shout-outs! And last note: Let's pick back up the Hot or Not 2.0, I fixed my post haha!

Soy - Oh Laxky, my Laxky. It'll be fun seeing you rise to the starting role in Riot ! I regret not knowing you more in the juniors: I didn't hang out much in the rookie thread and wasn't able to establish more relationships! It seems like everything you do is working right, and you'll keep it up, I'm sure! Us 3 will be in power around the same time (Leo - Niki - Laxky), so the Big 3 will be fun to dominate! Looking forward to knowing you better tbh, still haven't found out what your avatar is from, but every time I see it, it takes me a few times through the gif loop to go back to posting or scrolling haha. Love it! God damn, it's awesome to be on a team with awesome people, thanks man!

Kit - Fuck you bish, I get next GM position. But really, god you're helpful. You and Rice molded me perfectly (and Stormy early on, but then he became inactive scrub) and I love it that you all keep up with the SMJHL you left long ago. Müller better do some damn good work in Steelhawks , got him for the fantasy draft as my top defender. I trust you, but still! I'm not sure how many sigs you've made for me, but they're spectacular, really appreciated it when you sent me the file so I could analyze some of your methods. It really helped, though I haven't been able to try it out, I'm sure it'll do me justice! Steelhawks should do better this season, and I'm sure you'll be a big part of that. Thank god you're tolerant of me asking questions about PT grading and such, most people will just shove me aside, but you tolerated me, thanks. It means a lot for someone more in tune with the site to help out a relative youngster, even though I'm 3 years older than you IRL. Don't ever lose faith in yourself, if you translate your SHL attitude to real life stuff will be better for you. It might sound ludicrous, but some people really adore confidence. You'll get there, bud, don't worry. Stay in school, whippersnapper.

EuroCap - HOW THE HELL DO I HAVE MORE POSTS THAN YOU?!?!?!?! That's kinda bizarre since you're GM. I really didn't know what the whole Chiefs GM controversy was about, but I hear you doing great things there, so good on you! Treat Garbanzo right, he had a tough rookie season taking a playoff beating from Scarecrows . It seems like you've got some good stuff going on, and I probably will be switching my 3rd forward option to Sarantez midway through the season if certain guys don't pan out. Kinda regret not being chosen 2nd OA, but no biggie, Alonzo will be great in the frozen North. Btw, Ireland got NO chance against mighty Russia tbh, love you bae, but no. Looking forward to playing against you, want to truly get to know everyone better on the site and that includes you. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

r1c3bowl22 - Jed, you're always there man. I could not have survived on this site without you holding my hand like a confused toddler, it was a bit much at first but it got easy when you have someone telling you what to do haha. It sucks we haven't gotten to play side by side on a team yet ( Platoon didn't need you last year, should have come down for a Cup bae) but I'm sure with some recreate or something that you and I will eventually wreak havoc on the same team! Also super glad you still come back to Scarecrows and party hard with us, can't wait to win another cup! Jesus, that bank discussion blew up this year, thanks in large part to you and Mooky Pooky, it's fun to hold that job with characters like you haha. Also glad you pulled Leo on the site, I know you were helpful in getting everyone on Scarecrows to like him and understand the IRL Sean, and I'm glad he's here haha. Platoon going down though, you guys traded away from me (still crying tbh) but I wouldn't have the opportunity I have now at Riot to grow more and completely obliterate rookie defender records next season, Platoon probs would have just stuck me on 2nd line and kept me there... Was really looking forward to joining you guys in South Beach pre-draft: you, Ratzon, now YBZ. That would have been a fun team to be on, but the Riot experience is pretty sick. GET TRADED HERE, I MISS YOU! I consider you the big brother I never had with the help you gave me here, and it'll pretty much stay that way since you're one season "older" than me, but I'll try to catch up and rival you. It'll be fun, don't worry.

nuka - MY BOY JACKSON! You got some biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig pads to fill this year tbh, glad I traded you so I could see you grow and not be sheltered by my GMing haha. Honestly, I fought hard for you (and all my rooks) on draft day - you da best bro. Initially we wanted Harter, but we grabbed you and I think we'll like you more. You've got some good activity, already fit in here in Scarecrows , and I think you'll like being the starter. Molmsten (RIP in Peace) will always be my first goalie, but you can be the next great guy between the pipes, I have faith! I drafted and traded you on the Posers, glad we got past that haha. I needed defense and it was a hard trade to give up arguably the best goalie in the draft, but I think we both garnered some experience from the Showcase: me some GMing experience for when I take over the Arch (BIG FUCKING HINT) and you for facing adversity early. It'll be a bit more difficult for you to upgrade because Scarecrows no longer have many goalie bloodlines that are active in our LR, but the rest of us will try to help you as much as possible! I already consider you a friend and that's a good sign. I think we will be great together on the shutdown defense this year, I'm looking for your Championship sig already haha. Keep it up kid, you'll go far!

FourFour - So yeah, you already know how much I respect you (1st OA fantasy draft pick), GOAT goalie who has some excellent community ideas. I will definitely save every puck I put in the back of your net, because that shit won't happen often with you in net. It was fun to watch Renegades win the Cup last year (ruined my prediction, but still fun) and it was because of your play! Of course, I have Lahey to watch, but the Swedes have always caught my attention IRL; Forsberg, Lundqvist, Zetterberg, all idols in my eyes. I see you in the same light: if I recreate as a goalie, I want your legacy. Also, secret between us gals: I reeeeeeeeally want to top your active defender chart. So bad. It hurts knowing I'm not there yet... That might also be an ulcer, but let's assume it's related to SHL. When Sweden converts to Russia B team, I can't wait to have you in net behind me in the IHF (it's hard to face you tbh). That was also fun, PbPing the Sweden / Finland game, seeing a true goalie matchup between FourFour and Aittakallio. Beautiful. Not A Beautiful Mind beautiful, r/RealGirls beautiful. Be beautiful bae.

Ragnar#sweg - WE NEED TO MEET IN DALLAS FOR A STARS GAME! I'm not going to some San Antonio game where a bunch of Phoenix rejects get destroyed by the awesomeness that is the Texas Stars. (Would totally go to that though, maybe we meet in Austin instead, got family there). I no longer work at H-E-B, sorry bout severing the SA-HOU connection, but it's great to have a guy like you "in charge" of the bank: easy to talk to, great to work with other people's IRL schedules, all sorts of stuff. Morley better do well too, picked you up in fantasy (diverse teams win, and I have you and Bottas from Panthers ) and am expecting great things from you (except when facing the Riot). West Coast rivalry will be fun, we seriously need to meet, that'd be kickass. Another Texan seems a bit rare (here come the influx of Texans I didn't know about on the site). Rockets>Spurs, Stars>whatever team you choose, Riot > Panthers , and all the thanks in the world for dealing with me in the bank, hope I'm doing my job to code. we also need to start using that Google Docs chat more, was so helpful earlier!

Lunaro - Man, I thought you hated me for the longest time. We always butted heads in SMJHL on stuff, I wasn't in the cool kids circle (Mooky Pooky, Leo, you). I finally realized that I was being kinda stupid with some stuff and didn't really have a good expectation on what could be realistic for the site. And Jesus, how many fucking jobs do you have? You and Mook, man, already Global Mods, both in bank, both Updaters, that's some serious cash! I respect you though, always got some intelligent ideas about site problems, bank on time, update regularly. I wasn't in the Rookie LR, so I didn't really talk much to you, but what little conversations we did have were pleasant. Theo's gonna wreck in Blizzard , did decent in preseason against Riot and I think that'll translate to some more good work in the future. Didn't see you going 4th, thought Dragons might have picked you up, but didn't remember they needed a goalie. Blizzard will love you, you'll dominate with them, they seem like they will build their future around their new star RW, that's special for anyone. You're always on the site, I like that, always there to do stuff and keeps the place running smoothly. I feel like I could play on a team with you and we'd have some good success. Let's do that sometime. Yeah, that's about all I got.

Mac - God damn, the bankers are active! That's what, 4 now? Tight group. Some of your rants in the suggestion box are fun to follow, always a good read because while you always have a good point, the presentation of said point is a bit funny. This presser makes me realize how little player-to-player interaction I have outside my teammates, you're a fellow banker and I haven't really talked to you much! We have to change that, you seem like a fun guy to grab a drink with. It seems like a lot of people are that way here tbh. Is it sad I don't even know what player you are? Probably is... I'll change that soon, I'm sure your team is ok (not Riot , but ok). You were really nice offering to cover for my banking earlier last week, and it's nice to know that good guys exist on the site. I'm glad you're here, and we need to talk more, I think it'd be fun! And also, see, there's a tiny subtraction bar next to your name, HAH!

Šatan - PATRIK! ROOMIE! My man Under the Arch! It's funny how no one else actually spells your name right and just goes to Satan... Devil brother haha. I've still got that place your uncle got us in St. Louis to crash this year? Cool. You on the top line is perfect: another 350 build on the team will be stellar. We got to get these new guys acclimated to Scarecrows atmosphere, and I think we're good to get that done! I'm still jelly that JP put you at 8th OA in the draft, if it was me, I would have been 8th OA in both drafts. It's ok, though, I got a great teammate and brother out of the deal! Lifting the cup with a guy like you is something special, last year's Cupset run was a shit-ton of fun: all the genuine excitement of each PbP (including my speed-run 26 minute Game 5 of the finals haha), seeing every guy on the team getting on and spamming every game with hashtags, comments, tons of stuff, it's fun that way. I regret you going to Jets and becoming my greatest rival on the next level (you AND Kodi smh), but they got a spectacular guy in Šatan. I have always had one question: did you pick the last name after wing great Miroslav Šatan? I grew up loving his play and hating how he did well against the Stars when his team (NYI, PITT, BUF, etc...) came to town, and that's the first guy I think of when I see that name. Now you're first tbh but still, that guy's a legend and there has to be a connection somewhere. HYPE TRAIN 2.0 GOT SOME DIFFERENT PASSENGERS BUT SAME DESTINATION! Let's not have to pull a Hail Mary to win this time though, the regular season was stressing. We got this, all good haha!

BruinsFanatic100 - Speaking of Scarecrows and the Hype Train, URBIE! You cutie you haha, I was real happy to see you get active toward the end of last season. Steal of the draft last season tbh, glad you got your rightful respect in the SHL draft this season. Steelhawks have no idea what they got in you and they'll be greatly surprised to find a great winger in you! I'm jelly, I had a pipe dream of being a defensive duo with Müller there, but now you get Kit all to yourself (selfish bastard haha). You and Molmy were the main reason why Hype Train succeeded: you call me Cap'n Clutch, but DAMN, you went off in the clutch! Most of those great game winning plays came from your stick. Never forget that moment when you first lifted the Cup: it'll be my favorite moment until Seattle nabs the Challenge Cup again. It's always been fun to talk to you in the LR and Chatzy (dead Chatzy is ded), even though THE PATS? Ew... Cowboys always got it over the Brady bunch, but I respect your hometown love, I feel the same way (except for basketball and baseball, CWS > TEX, HOU > DAL). If you ever come down south, you got free rent at my place. It's also fun to know you're in debate, that was a lot of fun for me in high school and I'm glad you enjoy it. I bailed on it in my prime for the childhood dream to play Texas high school football and have always wished I could have both debate and football my senior year. I know you'll be a great wing, whether on the top line or key special teams guy. Love ya, brother, always remember your roots when Riot beats Steelhawks .

Schultzy - Rider Clitsome? It took me a solid 2 months to realize that was a joke name, whoops. I was surprised when you got taken high in the draft, but I realized why right away: legacy is legacy. Your time in the SHL has been valuable and important, and that's why you're a legend, especially in my book. Clitsome didn't get the 3peat (nana boo boo, Scarecrows Cupset > Whalers 3peat) but he was an excellent forward on a great team of send-downs, and that takes skill. Love the avatar btw, binge watched House of Cards immediately when the 2nd season came out, big time fan of Kevin Spacey too! Maybe my next recreate is Kaizer Sozei, who knows? You always have something intelligent to say, again, I haven't had too many conversations with you but I think we would get along well in the same LR. We need to do that.

Gaia - GRANDMA! Love you bae tbh, it's fun with you in the LR, you and Stevia gal-ing it up in the Pacific Northwest. But yeah, the sentence, "Hookers, blow, and Big Macs" refers to hookers that blow AND cocaine for future reference. You were one of the peeps that helped me get so acclimated to the Riot atmosphere and I am truly mesmerized by your avatar, it's fun to watch for a few seconds and get lost in. What essay were you writing for 3 WEEKS btw? I consider myself a good editor if you ever need help (kinda weird for an engineering student to say that, but whatevs). From the McZ podcast you did, it sounds like you're a fun lady to be around, keep that shit up. It's fun to follow up with you and the Rioteers on what all of you are doing (85+ pages already? Get ready, Renegades , 640 pages will be nothing to us). Brojled has been kicking ass lately, it's fun to watch! I will really like playing with you later on haha. Also glad you and Leo have a good thing going, it's fun to see you guys converse, kinda like watching reality TV sometimes haha. Pics or gtfo... not really, but can you imagine if someone was that callous?! God...

BANACKOCK - PWW again, we haven't gotten any significant media, last I recall. Maybe I work on that during the break. Again, haven't talked much except trying to recruit employees/players for PWW, but am really glad you saw enough in me to consider me experienced enough to be Head of Scouting (r1c3, YOU DONE TOOK MY JERB!Wink (HE TEK HIS JIRB!Wink (DERK A DER!Wink. Looking forward to playing against you in SHL, seems like you got some good stuff going on and it'd be a true challenge winning against you. I promise, I'll get folks in PWW, don't worry. Just trust me. I got you bro. We need to start talking more (just like everyone else haha).

Joester09 - Shout-out app accepted! JJJJJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTEEEEEEEERRRRRR0000000000009999999999999999!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, you as a recreate was fun to watch monitoring the Draft board, especially since Danny Sexbang came on the scene so late (Sexbang? You lose a bet?). The GMs of the Showcase were about to draw blood for Sexbang and Kushman, so maybe that makes you feel better? Yeah, that should. I thought about grabbing you later in the SMJHL draft and told JP, but someone got you sooner than I thought, tis a shame: it would be fun to play with a Sexbang! Stay active with this recreate, Danny seems like a good player and it'll be fun to see the change in his first SMJHL season haha.

UZI® - Tricky, you say? After giving you about half my damn bank account for your sorcery sigs? Not hard at all. Although you've changed your name 3 times since I've been here (who hasn't?), it's been cool to see McGraw turn into a big-time prospect. YOUR SIGS ARE CRACK TO ME! I can't deny them, you make Tyler Myers the most beautiful human on the planet (H-Town represent). That Russia sig was exactly what I needed, I'm glad I have it. You also seem like a fun guy to be around, especially with the excitement of a new player. Should be a force to be reckoned with this year (but not Under the Arch, the Nikicost Express got your number haha). That avatar is sick btw, are you a tattoo artist or something? Seems like something a tattoo professional would do for Halloween or something. Tricky my ass, look at how much I wrote about you! You have my explicit permission to always use me as a model for sigs and PT submissions, keep it Myers and keep it Nikitin. Love all your work!

Andybj18 - Ratzon! Why you no come down last year? We could have used you! Love the Jagr respect tbh, even before the big Czech landed in Dallas, he was my favorite Czech player and it was magical watching him on the ice! Again, not many conversations with you, which is weird since we are both in Scarecrows LR, but whatever, that'll change when Czechoslovakia turns into Russia B team and we got 2 LRs to share haha. Wish I could have played for you guys in Platoon, but Riot had other plans and I like them now. It's not you, it's me. You better be more active and supporting the guys who will keep your minor team alive and well! We want you and others to come and support us!

Pentecost - Mah *****! Bro, you exploded into the league, and god damn, you're dominating! It was the right thing to do to draft you at 1st OA for Scarecrows , even though it meant losing Wahlstrom to Falcons , but we got arguably the best defensive prospect in 10 seasons (I'm jelly). The Nikicost Express is gonna get us far this year, and it sounds like it'll be a fun ride for us haha. You're so fucking active, already at 1000 posts, living in Scarecrows LR, it's insane knowing that I get the sole privilege of mentoring you as a defender into the greatest SHL defenseman haha. You'll do great, I know it! It was cool to see you being so dominant, being drafted into the SMJHL with more TPE than some SHL draftees (most tbh). It's a shame that most people will use you as a prime example of TPE inflation, but it looks like you earn every bit of it and are having the time of your life, I don't want that sort of blame thrust upon you. Under the Arch, we got your back. The next big step for you is taking SHL jobs to make up for your not getting a big fat SMJHL contract (while noble, you still need $ to train, not that's a problem for you now). It's going to be weird not having Kodiak next to me on 1st line, but you'll be a great new experience on the road to success, it's cool to have 2 two-way defenders manning the top line with similar builds. The main difference is where we get our points: you're the blue-line sniper and I'm the assist-man. You might get captaincy this year, and JP/Cuffy would have made a great choice (it'll be inevitable you'll be a captain someday, might as well start right away haha). Sad to end the Cap'n Clutch era but glad to start the Cap'n Cost era, if need be! I don't even need to mentor you haha, you got yourself set!

grimmsterj - KOSKI!!! You really got active at the right time haha, it seemed like Scarecrows got active right at playoff time! Glad you got traded to us, otherwise I wouldn't be a Scarecrows tbh. It was fun seeing you come in and ride the Hype Train with us rooks all the way, I remember you being a big presence in the Finals and it was fun to see you doing so much! It's also fun that I eventually got picked up by Riot because the Koski-Niki pairing could be a possibility haha! Damn, imagine: from 4-Star Champs to Challenge Cup Champs?! That'd be so fucking sick, man. It's funny, you're a season "older" but we got about the same post count haha. You got the TPE advantage, though, talk about hulk rookie haha! Riot defense 4 lyfe tbh, it's cool to have you in the Riot LR! You've wrecked shit in the SHL so far, I bet you continue that insane defense! I finally found a real-life Koskinen and it's fun because the similar career guy landed in Dallas: look up John Klingberg's rise to power in the Big D, I see you as that guy, but more defensive. Both were originally forwards, but now dominate on defense! Start the Klingberg sigs before others grab him haha!

Dj Ray - Bojo, I had a chance to play alongside you this year, but got robbed. It would have been fun to play alongside a great star like yourself on Platoon , but never got the chance. In the conversations we have had, I think you're a good guy. Every now and then, though I remember you're the current Snake champion. I keep trying to dominate in that game and haven't touched you record yet. FUCK YOU BISH, I'LL GET THERE! But really, that took some fucking skill, congrats man, damn... Platoon has a career All-Star in you, hope they don't waste that by not surrounding you and the youthful core there with bad players, you deserve some great players and I think Platoon has done that with adding YBZ and Cant. Love your sigs too, bud. You and UZI® take my bank money all the damn time, shit, but you put out such good work! Use me as a model for anything you do tbh, I'll love it! Keep it Myers and keep it Scarecrows Riot Russia . Love it!

Gifter of Bikes - Man, you and McZ could rule the fucking world if you wanted to! I'm glad you guys took a chance on me in the 1st, I'm hoping I'm not letting you down haha. Your klosecasts have been fun to listen to because of their assumed spontaneity? I always hear traffic sounds, so they usually are in a car and it's fun to hear your thoughts on us rooks and on the teams at large. I think I have a lot to learn from you about leading a team: your lines have worked so far for 3-0-1, and I don't doubt you, oh fearless leader! I'm really thankful you were so honest and supportive up to and through the draft, it means a lot to know that my GM is there for me. I'm glad I have you in my LR and that I'm getting to know you better, you're a good person and I hope to have you leading my team for more seasons!

Otrebor13 - Chuck Winnfield, the man of the year, Riot's main defender. I really want to be on a line with you someday, and that should be coming in the next few seasons, don't worry. With your LR attitude to judge off of, you're a nice guy, but I've never liked Montreal tbh, never was my speed of team. But I'm sure that, with you here, Riot will be much better off. I look forward to seeing you on the other side of the blue line with me down the road, good buddy. I'm happy to get the opportunity to learn from one of the league greats. I'll probably ask you a shit-ton of questions next season about build and stats, hope you're ok with that. Other than that, you're a swell guy and I'm sure you smell nice.

Seven Hundred and One - Love the Moss avatar tbh, respect him as a player. Northerners, crazy folk. Anyways, I was super freaking pumped to be a top 5 pick for Platoon when you first talked to me and I was ready to get on board, but somehow the chips didn't fall right. I'll see you on the ice, but with the way Platoon initially came after me, I will not be surprised if you guys come after me in a few years when I go to FA. It'd be fun to play hockey on the beach, and with Lloren, Ratzon, YBZ and others, it'd be a comfortable LR scene. Respect you greatly, like your opinions most of the time. Sounds like a fun guy to grab a drink with and have a deep conversation with tbh.

HabsFanFromOntario - It was cool how you took over the role of the Draft management for the Showcase, thought it was cool you let me have a chance to be a GM for a while! Pomery looks powerful, was looking to bring him in to play with Pentecost but it didn't work out. I think this guy should stick with you, if not, recreate for Scarecrows haha. I like your style, how you carry yourself on the site, and I think your recent activity will be something that :force: will be very glad to have in the future! With most guys that post on this presser, we need to talk more. I'll get to you, I swear!

Champion39 - Thomson, you're a great winger, I gotta give you that. It was tough to choose in the SHowcase draft @ 2nd OA, but I have a homer preference to Wahlstrom, so I went with him, sorry bro. And I'm also sorry I'm leaving ISA, I am positive BANACKOCK would hire you as Prez if you wanted tbh. Your leadership and drive toward this topic is unparalleled and we would love to have you man! It'll be interesting playing against you in :impact: and while I'm sure you'd be great for them, you aren't scoring against Scarecrows . Love though, I swear haha.

Nike - HOLY FUCK CHUCK GOODY IS ANNOYING TO PLAY AGAINST! Fuck man, I thought I was good and shit, but god damn, every fucking time, it's Goody wrecks Nikitin and I'm yelling at my computer screen in Organic Chemistry 2 going, "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Yeah, he's good, Rage got a great guy out of him (duh, you're GM, nice). How's GMing with Merica? I'd imagine it being similar to the I'm a Boss music video, but Merica's Adam Samberg and you're the interviewer (don't remember the guy's name, no looksies). Yeah, really fucking glad I don't have to deal with Goody this season down in SMJHL, but next year, when Rage plays Riot , fuck, man, Nikitin's ready. I swear, he's ready to bring da pain. You always seem active around here, not really a polarizing figure (that's the other thing, I always see you as the presidential candidate and Merica as the extremist VP that brings in votes, but IDK and IDC, so long as you guys treat Mooky Pooky right). God you all got lucky with Creller, he's gonna wreck shit first year. Is he on Rage's 1st line? He should, he's really good. I might ask you for tips about GMing, that's my eventual goal here. man, I'm glad you posted, this was fun! Talk more, I want to throw words in an organized fashion your general direction/IP address.

Code:
WC: 6000+ Words, 84 Team Emotes...

Me please :D

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Me
Atta be McParty
Scarecrows

moi

[Image: cuffana.png]

Sho

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Slut

Hey

scoobydoobydoo

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Updated, keep 'em coming!

yup

add

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

mee

add

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Adddddd

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

:ph34r:

[Image: 35513_s.gif]
Sigs by Kit, Maxy, Mook, LazyEye, Wasty, Ragnar, Bushito, Frank, 701, Pandar

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: 263vaqs.png][Image: 8x07c6.png][Image: 2ut59pt.png][Image: s6rdXyK.png]