Create Account

Depression?

Does anyone else here suffer from it? I've been suffering from it for about 2 years now, starting when my best friend died in a car accident, and I wanna know if anyone else here suffers from it as well. If so, how do you guys cope with it? Sometimes I hardly know how I can live through it every day, I hate always just feeling deeply sad and down when I wanna be happy. Right now there really isn't much in my life for me to complain about, yet i'm just faced with the same bullshit feeling every day.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

me

Discord are for plebs

Here everyday with the deadly mix of anixety, panic attacks and depersonalization.

you might wanna talk to your doctor and get treated. it sounds like clinical depression to me

clinical depression /= depression

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Feb 27 2012, 11:40 PM
Here everyday with the deadly mix of anixety, panic attacks and depersonalization.
I have some anxiety issues. I've been able to go get my license for about 8 months now but I haven't even attempted yet because i'm scared shitless of driving, on account of the car accident that killed my best friend. Honestly, driving just scares the piss out of me, i'm sure i'll get over the driving anxiety, but still, I get so nervous behind the wheel of a car.

Same here took me about a year to get my license cause I was afraid something bad would happen and what others would think of me and just stupid thoughts I had. Didn't have any confindence in myself or what I was doing

btw when i said you should get treated i didnt mean 2 sound like an asshole or be sarcastic. if you can't shake off that dread you really do need to go to the doctor. you don't wanna wait till the morning where you think enough is enough.

Quote:Originally posted by idot@Feb 27 2012, 11:42 PM
you might wanna talk to your doctor and get treated. it sounds like clinical depression to me

clinical depression /= depression
I've wanted to get help for a while, but i've just never known how to tell my family. I've just been relying on the help of some good friends for a while now.

Reminds me of sunday's walking dead episode where she wanted to commit suicide.

I only ever get a little depressed when I start thinking about how quickly life is going and that when I die it's just all over, plus I may just die on any given day. Really don't want that to happen, terrifying.

Sometimes I wish I was born as just a different animal or someone with a really low IQ that could be complacent and happy with doing nothing and not knowing much.

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TACOLORDOFEVIL@Feb 27 2012, 08:54 PM
Reminds me of sunday's walking dead episode where she wanted to commit suicide.

I only ever get a little depressed when I start thinking about how quickly life is going and that when I die it's just all over, plus I may just die on any given day. Really don't want that to happen, terrifying.

Sometimes I wish I was born as just a different animal or someone with a really low IQ that could be complacent and happy with doing nothing and not knowing much.

ya y cant we b cats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpl5mOAXNl4

being a cat would be awesome

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Being a cat would be pretty chill, wouldn't have a care in the world.

I'm with Stevens. I feel slight depression somedays, but nothing big. I just realize that life is going too fast, and I've done fuck all with it thus far.

You need to tell someone/ go to a doctor. Many people suffer from it many dont say anything and it affects the quality of life as it has with you. Theres nothing wrong with being on medicine for it many people I know are.

Also you can try St. Johns wart supplement its said to help mild depression. Make sure to research anything you take though. St Johns wart does not have any side effects that I know of and can be gotten at any store without a prescription but check that as teenagers are a bit different when it comes to anti depression medication. I take it three times a day and it helps mellow me out a bit ( I am a very high stress high speed person). Costs about 20 bucks a bottle (big bottle)

If u don't think/beleive u r depressed then u won't be
Funk of all the positives in ur life and enjoy them
Sorry to hear about ur friend tho :( but Wat is it that makes u depressed the.most?