Create Account

2014-15 NHL General Discussion Thread

tf there isn't just a general NHL talk thread???

I needed somewhere to post that Landeskog is the hardest in the league. Sid Crosby is on the bench shitting his pants like a young Midas Whale. Non-factor tonight while Landy took over the game. Smile) Smile) Smile)

Shit is bad when Malkin the only one on the pens who ain't rattled by Landesgod.

Maxy either acknowledge that Landeskog >>> Perry in terms of grit/toughness/skill/leadership or gtfo of this thread.

Quote:Originally posted by GOLDlab@Mar 4 2015, 10:31 PM
Maxy either acknowledge that Landeskog >>> Perry in terms of grit/toughness/skill/leadership or gtfo of this thread.

Landeskog is as soft as melted butter tbh

[Image: hallsy.png]

Oilers would trade any forward on their roster + Joey Moss (their heart & soul) for Landeskog quicker than Kevin Lowe brings up his 6 cups in a media conference.

Who's going to win the tank battle?

Matt Moulson Philip Varone Tyler Ennis
Marcus Foligno Johan Larsson Brian Gionta
Nicolas Deslauriers Cody Hodgson Tim Schaller
Matt Ellis Zac Dalpe Jerry D'Amigo

Andre Benoit Zach Bogosian
Mike Weber Rasmus Ristolainen
Nikita Zadorov Andrej Meszaros

Chad Johnson
Anders Lindback

or

Martin Erat Kyle Chipchura Shane Doan
Tobias Rieder Mark Arcobello Sam Gagner
Lauri Korpikoski Craig Cunningham David Moss
Tye McGinn Joe Vitale B.J. Crombeen

Oliver Ekman-Larsson Michael Stone
John Moore Connor Murphy
Klas Dahlbeck Andrew Campbell

Mike Smith
Louis Domingue

or

Benoit Pouliot Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Jordan Eberle
Teddy Purcell Derek Roy Nail Yakupov
Ryan Hamilton Matt Hendricks Matt Fraser
Luke Gazdic Boyd Gordon Rob Klinkhammer

Martin Marincin Mark Fayne
Andrew Ference Jordan Oesterle
Oscar Klefbom Justin Schultz

Ben Scrivens
Viktor Fasth

Quote:Originally posted by GOLDlab@Mar 4 2015, 10:38 PM
Oilers would trade any forward on their roster + Joey Moss (their heart & soul) for Landeskog quicker than Kevin Lowe brings up his 6 cups in a media conference.

I would rather have Hall tbh.

I'd put money on Arizona tbh. Oilers have been far too good since they got rid of Eakins.

Quote:Originally posted by GOLDlab@Mar 4 2015, 10:41 PM
I'd put money on Arizona tbh. Oilers have been far too good since they got rid of Eakins.

agreed. I think Edmonton going to finish like 3rd last maybe even higher. They could play themselves out of the top five. Depends on big of an impact the returns of Hall,Lander,Pitlick are to the forward group.

Plus Nikitin on the backend, he was looking much better once eakins got fired.

Also it's so obvious the NHL will rig for Arizona before relocating them to a new market. Having the Gretzky v3.0 generational superstar on a team in a new city will drive the popularity and help establish a good fan base.

Bettman looking for power moves only. He could give a shit about the Oilers where the fanbase and revenue is more or less guaranteed regardless of how shit the team is.

Oilers don't deserve McDavid or Eichel. Hope they get the 3rd pick and screw it up and take Crouse.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Mar 4 2015, 11:46 PM
Oilers don't deserve McDavid or Eichel. Hope they get the 3rd pick and screw it up and take Crouse.
Smile) Smile) Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by GOLDlab@Mar 4 2015, 11:30 PM
tf there isn't just a general NHL talk thread???

I needed somewhere to post that Landeskog is the hardest in the league. [b]Sid Crosby is on the bench shitting his pants like a young Midas Whale
. Non-factor tonight while Landy took over the game. Smile) Smile) Smile)

Shit is bad when Malkin the only one on the pens who ain't rattled by Landesgod.[/b]
deaddddd :lol: :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Mar 4 2015, 10:46 PM

I agree tbh. Smile) Smile) Smile)

but it would be great if we get one of them.

Also out of those three teams I would prefer the Oilers if I was one of them just due to the talent that they will be playing around them.

Hey Gorlab remember that time Lucic PUNKED Lando?

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Mar 4 2015, 11:56 PM
Hey Gorlab remember that time Lucic PUNKED Lando?

Yup. Lucic helped mold the hardest player in the league. You gotta fall down a few times before you can walk. This achievement is greater than his cup win IMO. Like I said, within the next 5 BOS-COL games, Landy gonna pay Lucic back with an honourable death.

Also I normally don't say this about good ol Sask boys but Pat Marleau is a piece of shit and needs to retire ASAP. Same with Jumbo Joe. Let Pavelski and Couture take over that team already they might experience some success with them as the top dogs.