Create Account

Scoring Boost

Since all our ratings are going down, we should actually boost socring this time to more than 2 GPG or w/e the average is (I haven't looked).

Maybe just a trial during pre season? Wouldn't want to see unrealistic scores like 7-6 or near that for every game during the season. D:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Mar 4 2012, 02:16 PM
Maybe just a trial during pre season? Wouldn't want to see unrealistic scores like 7-6 or near that for every game during the season. D:
Yeahthat

Remember ALL of our stats are going down, that includes goalies. Everything should stay par for the season realisticly, just were are all going to have more defined rolls.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Pre-season has ridiculously high scores regardless of the setting though...

We'd have to have someone with STHS run a test sim or something.

slider for scoring should be on 50 starting next season imo

Doubt is a dream killer

It's proportional. If every player in the league is going down, everything should stay the same.

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Mar 4 2012, 06:25 PM
It's proportional. If every player in the league is going down, everything should stay the same.

It's already too low... and that statement isn't necessarily true.

Everyone will have offensive stats going down, whereas i'm sure defenseman will have a good amount of points still put into their DEF/CHK and their OFFENSIVE stats will be going down.

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Mar 4 2012, 05:28 PM

It's already too low... and that statement isn't necessarily true.

Everyone will have offensive stats going down, whereas i'm sure defenseman will have a good amount of points still put into their DEF/CHK and their OFFENSIVE stats will be going down.

Forwards defensive skills will go down meaning less defense from the forwards.

Why are stats going down?

Quote:Originally posted by DaBeast-Shadow@Mar 7 2012, 10:05 PM
Why are stats going down?

Update scale will make everyone weaker, our attributes will go down

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Mar 7 2012, 11:15 PM

Update scale will make everyone weaker, our attributes will go down

I did a few calculations of what I'm going to be at with the update scale, and there really isn't much difference.

Quote:Originally posted by clivebixby@Mar 7 2012, 09:36 PM

I did a few calculations of what I'm going to be at with the update scale, and there really isn't much difference.

My team has done the update scale. It really doesnt make too much of a difference if you are smart about it. This will really only affect new users.

Quote:Originally posted by clivebixby@Mar 7 2012, 11:36 PM

Yeah I know, I've already done a template of what I could possibly look like and it doesn't affect much as well, it's just relatively speaking that the attributes go down.

However, I don;t think scoring should change because it won't be that bad, people will be relatively similar to where they are now

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Mar 7 2012, 11:40 PM

Yeah I know, I've already done a template of what I could possibly look like and it doesn't affect much as well, it's just relatively speaking that the attributes go down.

However, I don;t think scoring should change because it won't be that bad, people will be relatively similar to where they are now

But why would it make our stats go down?? If the update scale is just being implemented so people dont get to max out in like a season.. instead it will take longer.