Create Account

Igor talk to podium

Now you ask me questions about SMJHL

What teams are you looking to play for?

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Interview Do you own a dog? If yes, what kind of dog is it?

Interview Have you ever killed a tiger?

Interview Who is more crazy, you or defenseman?

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Mar 24 2015, 08:59 PM
What teams are you looking to play for?

I will like to play anywhere. I don't know much about league but I want to go to team that really want to win. I think I can help team win. I do like name of Regina Moose team. I very much like. But all teams could be very fun I think.

Interview What's your play style like?

Quote:Originally posted by Hi-C@Mar 24 2015, 09:00 PM
Interview Do you own a dog? If yes, what kind of dog is it?

Interview Have you ever killed a tiger?

Interview Who is more crazy, you or defenseman?

I carry two great big siberian husky. Beautiful eyes. So blue, so big, so sweet. I bring them to America. They are my babies. First ones name is Annushka and boy dog has name of Boris. Annushka is like president of home. Boris is a slave to Annushka. Sometime I need to tell them I am president of home. Then we go to park and they forget who is president.

I no kill tiger. Who would want kill tiger? I have once seen tiger and bear in forest fight. I am only scared of bear in forest.

I tell you what. They say I crazy. But when boss tells them to block shot in front of me. Who wearing the pads? Me. I no crazy. Defenseman have little brain so they do what Boss man say. So now you tell me who crazy man?

Quote:Originally posted by princekyle@Mar 24 2015, 09:03 PM
Interview What's your play style like?

I study much film of great soviet men in net. I play far out of crease and challenge shooting player. I practice much stretching which makes it easy to play far out of net. Most goalie now play on knees. I don't like this. I think it is the easy way. I hope to bring back old time way of playing game.