Create Account

Caboose off season Presser

With Caboose coming up for his rookie season and with so many changes to Hamilton he thought that it'd be appropiate to answer some questions.

Quote:Originally posted by Jon+Mar 27 2015, 05:08 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jon @ Mar 27 2015, 05:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->With this being your rookie season like you said and a new management, how much do you trust the general manager?

What are your expectations for rookie season & Hamilton?

What are your thoughts on the whole Kit situation?

Are you happy with Tanner's two recent trades?

What are your thoughts on Kez thus far?[/b]
1. Well my sig kind of speaks for itself but I fully trust in tanner and what he has going for this team and its future we have a lot of good prospects and veteran players

2. I don't know what to really expect for my first season I hope for the best obviously it will be a little rough this season especially with Kit leaving and having a new GM plus with the fact that we aren't done with changing the team just yet.

3. Ok I want to state this now that no one including myself is overly upset with Kit for wanting to leave I rather him be on another team where he is happy and enjoying himself instead on Hamilton where he wasn't enjoying himself.

4. I'm happy with both of them I wish we could improve our defense a little more but it was kind of hard to get a fair price for Muller when everyone in the league knew that he wanted out of Hamilton.

5. Kez and I go way back to my Knights days he is one of my favorite people on this site and am so excited to see him join Hamilton and I get to play with him once again!

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Mar 27 2015, 05:14 PM<br />Will you miss Detroit?
How it was to play in Detroit?
Do You wait for a chance to give a huge hit on your ex fellow Falcon Chris Johnson?
Who will you miss the most from your time in Detroit?
1. I will miss Detroit dearly it was one of my favorite teams to ever play on off all my 2 years of being on this site there was so many great people on the team.

2.It was so fun to play in Detroit challenging for the cup every season and challenging for the cup every season plus the amazing LR!

3. Well yeah I want to hit you that Captaincy should of been mine I have always lived in your shadow now its time for you to pay!

4. I will miss so many people in Detroit I'm going to take this question to thank people like Steelhead, Mook, Mazais, Smitty, JNH, Morgan, Alex Mack, Brink. and of course Nuck but I have to deal with his ass in Hamilton! :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Schultzy@Mar 27 2015, 05:17 PM<br />Interview Are you worried about getting playing time in Hamilton due to their incredible depth on the blue line?
I know ComputerGrizzly is a total beast on Defense!

<!--QuoteBegin-Steelhead77@Mar 27 2015, 06:55 PM
Are you excited for the challenge of playing against SHL forwards this season?

Did you at times feel like you were overpowering junior players last season?

How do you feel about your game as you enter the SHL?

What are some areas you'll work on going forward?

What kind of player will Hamilton fans be getting when you step on the ice?

Do you think your jersey will be a top seller in Hamilton?

Do you feel your role as a leader in Detroit has better prepared you for the SHL?

-Thanks for everything you've done for the Falcons!

Cheers
[/quote]
1. I always love a challenge and it may be a lot harder to dominate like I did in my 3 seasons in the SMJHL but Caboose always finds a way.

2. A little bit but not to much I mean some of the Juniors were putting up the same number I mean Big Manious and Caboose on the same Pairing may have been too overpowering.

3. I want to work on contributing more offensively because i pretty much a brute force but I need more of the finese.

4. They will be getting a hard nosed don't take shit type of player who will check, block shots,, and anything the team needs him to do.

5. With a name like Caboose it's hard not to sell.

6. Yes it has teaching these juniors the ropes really has been special this team has been really a family for me and I know that sounds cliche but it has really helped me enjoy the site more.

No thank you for all that you have done for me!

With this being your rookie season like you said and a new management, how much do you trust the general manager?

What are your expectations for rookie season & Hamilton?

What are your thoughts on the whole Kit situation?

Are you happy with Tanner's two recent trades?

What are your thoughts on Kez thus far?

Will you miss Detroit?
How it was to play in Detroit?
Do You wait for a chance to give a huge hit on your ex fellow Falcon Chris Johnson?
Who will you miss the most from your time in Detroit?

Interview Are you worried about getting playing time in Hamilton due to their incredible depth on the blue line?

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

updated with answers!

Are you excited for the challenge of playing against SHL forwards this season?

Did you at times feel like you were overpowering junior players last season?

How do you feel about your game as you enter the SHL?

What are some areas you'll work on going forward?

What kind of player will Hamilton fans be getting when you step on the ice?

Do you think your jersey will be a top seller in Hamilton?

Do you feel your role as a leader in Detroit has better prepared you for the SHL?

-Thanks for everything you've done for the Falcons!

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

updated and ready to grade.