Create Account

5 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Draft The Carl Mountain

<div align="center">Why you shouldn’t draft The Carl Mountain

[Image: game-of-thrones-the-mountain.jpg]

1. He’s an LR cancer
You can ask anyone I’ve been on a team with. The Renes might not come out and say it to avoid any LR drama but ask anybody else like some Blizz members and they will definitely agree with this. I suck in the LR and I will just fuck urs up. I’m an asshole and I will make some of your players ask out, and you don’t want that from someone who… (reason 2)

2. He doesn’t update
I barely even know how to tbh

3. He doesn’t want to be on your shitty team
Unless your the Renegades, your team sucks. And I don’t want to be on it. So you better just fuck off cause I probably won’t be signing unless you trade for the entire renes teams or give me a really good hand job. Sooooooo basically just fuck off okay.

4. I’m drunk
U prolly got some kids on ur team and I’m probably not the best influence for them. Drugs and Liquor are bad and are distractions for a good young player who needs to update or something. IDFK ok I couldn’t think of more reasons so this is what I came up with. Gorlab just said ‘Puts DJ’ing above SHL’ which is true. I put a lot of time into that and it takes away time that I could be spending updating. So that kinda goes into reason 2 and doesn’t go into reason 4 at all but u can just fuck right off bud.

5. He can’t even think of 5 reasons why you shouldn’t draft The Carl Mountain
I can’t even think of 5 simple reasons for this shit, what makes you think I’ll be creating articles as an SHL player when I can only think of 4 reasons for this article? What makes you think I’ll be writing articles and updating constantly as a player? wTF is going on? Look, just fuck off okay. I don’t want to be on your team and I won’t sign. In conclusion, Leggo Renes.

350 Words
</div>

Cool article, copying and pasting it to a word document so that I can show my grand kids someday.

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

#5 cause Oferyn Martell killed you

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

I can give 5 more if you want.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by Panda@Mar 29 2015, 11:08 AM
I can give 5 more if you want.
Thanks but that's okay! Only needed 5

less cancer more scapegoat

loser

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

See you in Manhattan

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

5 reasons why carl pretends to drink and crew helped him find a school

#1 should be dumb name

Quote:Originally posted by xDParK@Mar 29 2015, 05:01 AM
Cool article, copying and pasting it to a word document so that I can show my grand kids someday.

Are you suggesting the SHL forums won't survive?
SHL Destruction Conspiracy confirmed

Quote:Originally posted by Count Chocula@Mar 29 2015, 02:02 AM
#5 cause Oferyn Martell killed you

WOW SPOILERS U DICK.

[Image: hallsy.png]

good read

Opened my mind on why we shouldn't draft you too :ph34r:

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

you just sold me on the carl mountain

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23