Create Account

Colt/Mac Draft Presser

Need money, so ask me some questions. 100,000k for what I deem the most intriguing question. Can NOT be a member of the Wolfpack.

Also, going to do a short writeup about people who post in here as well.

---
Count: 1,750
---

Quote:Originally posted by Buster+Mar 30 2015, 09:11 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Buster @ Mar 30 2015, 09:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->We didn't need a Mac draft presser[/b]

Yinno for someone who isn't my wife, you bust my balls a lot. But no, actually being that I am a scout and we are the middle of the draft where it has gone into semi-actives or less then I am going to do a press conference. You have a problem?

Quote:[i]Originally posted by FourFour+Mar 30 2015, 09:17 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (FourFour @ Mar 30 2015, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->So how does it feel losing that first rounder for your team[/b]

I dunno, probably as much as it was to watch your team be the pinnacle of the word dominance for two seasons and I try to hype up a rivalry as the team to beat the East and you guys go and miss the playoffs. I figure somewhere near that amount of shitty. However, I worked hard and we managed to draft one of the top choices I had as scout for the Wolfpack. The usage of that first pick would have been ideal in a top loaded draft featuring several premiere players but, one cannot pine for the past and move on.

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Mar 30 2015, 09:17 PM<br />Oh sorry I forgot to put it in the form of a question.

Oh that's quite alright. Do not trouble yourself, really nothing to loose sleep over. After all this isn't jeopardy.

Quote:We didn't need a Mac presser?

Yinno, I am not certain you know how this works. If anything, it would make more sense to have Mac who is the agent and scout in this fantasy world then Colt who is a player. That's moot though, since you are asking me a question during my presser. But I digress...

Quote:Why do we need a Mac presser?
No, but I plan on replying to every post in this thread as if I was on stage and you are a bunch of media.

Quote:Does anyone care that there is a Mac presser?

Nope. However this how I get paid and if it means I get to do so arguing with you then so be it. I am sure you won't give up for awhile so I think this will serve it's purpose. After all, I'm only here to get paid.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Mar 30 2015, 09:18 PM<br />I think there is a word missing in one of those replies :-?

That is correct, I called Buster a cockeater.

<!--QuoteBegin-Buster@Mar 30 2015, 09:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mac[/i]
[b]what are the Pack's chances at raising the Challenge Cup in S23?
is New England cursed in the playoffs?
are you cursed in the playoffs? Tongue
[/quote]

Probably better then Texas, we have a good young team that will do very well over the next few seasons and continue to progress at a very high level, whereas Texas just brought in a tumor and its either keep him or lose others as its doubtful that they can bear him being in their locker room.

Playoff cursed? No. Took one team have a good run to knock us out, calling that a curse is stupid

Am I? Yes.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

We didn't need a Mac draft presser

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Updated

So how does it feel losing that first rounder for your team

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Oh sorry I forgot to put it in the form of a question.

We didn't need a Mac presser?
Why do we need a Mac presser?
Does anyone care that there is a Mac presser?

I think there is a word missing in one of those replies :-?

Quote:Originally posted by Mac
Cockeater

Just for reference, Mac called me a cockeater

Why would you chirp 44 after his team won 2 cups and you guys can't even make it past round 1?

Nah I think ur situation is worse but k

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

We've been through a lotta shit together but now I'm a dragon.
I'm hoping the friendship doesn't end?

>:D<

Updated

Tell us about the scouting process for New England's new player FORFEIT

ROFL

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Wait did the guy who plays for the Sharks of the SHL, really insult the LA Kings of the SHL?

Gtfo of here. New England is the biggest choke team ever.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee The Shark@Mar 30 2015, 08:31 PM
Wait did the guy who plays for the Sharks of the SHL, really insult the LA Kings of the SHL?

Gtfo of here. New England is the biggest choke team ever.

Yeah but their the team to beat in the East!

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.