Create Account

Jordan Hall Announces Player Agent

Jordan Hall has Hired the services of LOVELL KUNKEL AGENCIES and Gorlab to be in use for contract negotiations for his upcoming SHL.

Here is a statement from Hall:

"Me and Gorlab talked recently and well, I want to start showing that there is a legit possibility of me leaving Renegades which is actually a legit possibility. I want to turn a page of my book and leave this team in bad part of my history. I am disappointed with their use of racial slurs against recently. I think the team needs to wake the fuck up right now and its really sad that this team has turned into shit so fast and its with management. This is really impressive tbh. The Edmonton Oilers didn't fuck up a Dynasty as quickly as the Alex and fourfour did. Which really says something to this team and organization and their state they are in. Also the disrespect that I, one of the best players in the league get from some of the FUCIKIN ROOKIES is a joke and shows that they can't draft quality players. I think Hiring Lovell Kunkel Agencies is going to help with my career right now."

I am here for questions. if there are any.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Nobody cares

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Who honestly cares? :ph34r:

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Mar 31 2015, 10:56 PM
Nobody cares

DIS FOHFOH

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Hallsy replacing Merica at LKA. Have fun.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Mar 31 2015, 08:56 PM
Who honestly cares? :ph34r:

no one :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Mar 31 2015, 09:57 PM
Hallsy replacing Merica at LKA. Have fun.
Upgrade!

Good job gorlab.

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@Mar 31 2015, 08:57 PM

Upgrade!

Good job gorlab.

Smile)

inb4 troll

Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Mar 31 2015, 08:56 PM

DIS FOHFOH

:wub:

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

LKA confirms. The agency who originally brought Hallsy (and 2 cups) to TEX will bless a new team with Hallsy + cups.