[Image: 0508d2e5-edd1-43f5-87ea-9f1ba27cdb2d_lutte.gif]

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Kenny Omega>>

Should be a fun series!

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Unless Carey Price is damn near flawless (which over his last 5 games he was mediocre at best. Only one of the 5 games with a sv% over league average) I don't see Montreal faring to well.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 15 2015, 10:35 AM
Unless Carey Price is damn near flawless (which over his last 5 games he was mediocre at best. Only one of the 5 games with a sv% over league average) I don't see Montreal faring to well.

Even though Mark Stone and Turris has been fantastic lately, the rest of our offence has been meh at best. Hoffman, Zibby and Ryan all need to rebound big time

Im pumped for this to startstart! Habs in 3.

Quote:Originally posted by Snitchen01@Apr 15 2015, 10:37 AM

Even though Mark Stone and Turris has been fantastic lately, the rest of our offence has been meh at best. Hoffman, Zibby and Ryan all need to rebound big time
Yeah but judging by the advanced stats and all that jazz that I don't care to understand fully, the Habs have struggled just about everywhere but goal. They had the worst advanced stats in the playoffs if what the TSN analysts were spewing is true

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 15 2015, 10:59 AM

Yeah but judging by the advanced stats and all that jazz that I don't care to understand fully, the Habs have struggled just about everywhere but goal. They had the worst advanced stats in the playoffs if what the TSN analysts were spewing is true

Ya its in every hockey coverage. Hockey news states the Rangers, Habs, and Ducks have the worst odds due to advanced stats.

And the thing is the last 5 cup champs have been top 10 in each advanced stat. And those teams who struggled need big time goaltending(2 of 3 have it) to buck the trend

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by ORIGINSZ@Apr 15 2015, 11:04 AM

Ya its in every hockey coverage. Hockey news states the Rangers, Habs, and Ducks have the worst odds due to advanced stats.

And the thing is the last 5 cup champs have been top 10 in each advanced stat. And those teams who struggled need big time goaltending(2 of 3 have it) to buck the trend
I hope all 3 of them are 1st round exits tbh :ph34r:

But the Ducks could very easily change up their advanced Stats without a doubt in my mind if they actually played the 1st and 2nd period

Karlsson - Methot Aggrieved

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Boomcheck@Apr 15 2015, 11:06 AM
Karlsson - Methot  Aggrieved

Methot has been so money since coming back

I also think Price will want some redemption from 2013. I'm scared of an on his game and motivated Price

Guess I'm jumping on the sens bandwagon.

Quote:Originally posted by Snitchen01@Apr 15 2015, 08:11 AM

Methot has been so money since coming back

I also think Price will want some redemption from 2013. I'm scared of an on his game and motivated Price

I can't even predict who will even win this series tbh, so many different factors.

Probably no Pacioretty game 1 either.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

I hope the Habs lose