Create Account

Macs 10,000 Post Presser/15,000 Post Signup

4,724 Words

Riggys - Dear Jesus fuck. There are times I wish I could have reached through the monitor and throttled you, but then you extended til Season Twenty Six and I no longer feel that need. You are a quiet guy who doesn't talk a hell of a lot, either due to real life or shyness I am unsure but your presence is enjoyed when it is present. Your player is frustratingly inconsistent and I have no real explanation besides a suspicion that the Sim takes the potential rating into account and if so, you got shafted hard. With a similar build to Fourfour, you should put up similar numbers but I think the potential affects the consistentcy formula.
That or Simon Trembley made a completely random number generator where nothing we do matters because it fucking well seems that way at times. However, this season you are playing astoundingly well and of course are away from the site for personal reasons so you don't even get to enjoy it.

Editors Note: This was started a long time ago and now I miss you. Come back soon bae.

Editors Note 2: 6-6 at the moment, bad year.

Kit - I don't know you much at all but I know that Storm speaks highly of you and he is a super awesome dude, so you must be super awesome as well. I don't think it likely we share a lockeroom as I am unlikely to leave New England and you seemed to want to go to Edmonton not away so I guess this might be our first and maybe for awhile last communication. Best of luck with your player, been great so far.

Bottas - you have been an an amazing member. It is very nice to see a member of my draft class who wasn't a recreate be such a prominent figure around here. We need new members and we seem to have found a good one. You have a heck of a player, keep him around.
Oh and props for being an updater, its a thankless, underpaid shitty job.

The Mazais - I feel I know you but apparently you are a more recent member. If I had to say so, I have will out and say I have a suspicion you are a former member of the old site who came back under a new name. I have absolutely nothing to base this on besides that when I read your posts the style feels like I have before. It's weird.

Nike - Such good times in Regina, its unfortunate that we could not get it together and now you are GMing in Manhattan and we are unlikely to ever play together or share a LR. We can still chat in the Regina one where I know if I post "Morning Goody" anytime after 7am, I know you will be there. It is rather shitty being up that early in the morning but being off mid afternoon has its perks does it not.

Ragnar - Banking head, you stepping down made me sad as you got the bank running smoothly and being someone who has viewed the league evolve but not seen how from how it used to be to how it is now, you have far and away improved that section the most of anything. The site still needs some work to function more efficiently, but the bank seems to be going with out much of a hiccup lately.

Fourfour - Despite myself and your team not exactly getting along, you are one of the few there I would share a LR with. You seem to be a rather chill guy and have built a goalie of which level I am very jealous. Maybe less since JayWhys article where I learned I am on the win leaderboards and it will take a special player or very long career to match it. I see you as one who will smash that record and possibly lead that board at your retirement or be second to your rival.

BoJo - An absolute gem. I don't know who found you or where, but I really wish you would have joined sooner. I was in West Kendall for my last season and while I liked the place I did feel like it needed someone who was extremely active around the league and had made a great presense in the S20 draft. They nailed it by taking you as West Kendall now has that magnet effect, having drawn in Willems and Sto Helit as well. Slowly but surely they are regaining their contender status they had in the early years. Keep up the good work.

ByrdeMan - Putting our teams aside, I'd offer you a beer if we ever met. I have not met a Newfoundlander whom I did not like and I don't think that would change. I can cook codfish like a mofo, boil some potatoes and make an ass of myself thinking I can drink you under the table. Your player is pretty awesome by the way.

Mook - Yo, you ended up in Manhattan and that really sucks. I think you are a swell dude and its unfortunate I don't get along with most of your team mates. Still think it would be pretty neat to meet up sometime to catch a game and have a beer. First rounds on me.

Birks - Dunno why, but you seem like a dude I would get along with. Perhaps its the way you carry yourself on here, I dunno. Maybe that you are Latvian and you like hockey as much as Canada. Whatever the reason, I have stated in a theoretical dicussion that if we had to change teams that I would like Calgary being one, as I think that'd I get along with a lot of people, you and Gorlab being two examples.

Satan - ALL HAIL THE LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD! You are turning into one of those members who transcends their class to the point that in both activity posts and player level you are approaching the year prior. This usually means you are develeping at an insane clip and have made the big team from year one. Littleton is known league wide for taking semi actives and making them produce more then they should. Curious what he does when he finally has a bunch of superstars at once.

AndyBJ - We were on West Kendall together and I don't know if we ever spoke. You are a very quiet dude and I am not sure I can even formulate an opinion on you. But hey, its not a bad one at least :D I do like your player, name and build both. Rolls off the tongue and the build is very nice. In Edmonton now, as I said to a teammate of yours, means I likely won't share a LR with you any time soon.

mpc - first of all, it is mp c? mpc lardy? what the hell is this username? I see you are from the VHL, I tried it but didn't like it much. Felt like high school english the way media is graded and while I understand its all about quality control and articles tend to be very well written, I prefer here. You have like I said about Satan above transcended your class. You are only a half seasons TPE behind myself (which I modestly use as a gauge of TPE gain. I do PT, buy equipment and train but nothing besides that extra, you seem to have or done well on mocks or what have you) so you are making strides. GoB is an excellent GM and you will do well there I think.

GamingExpertZCom. - Ok, like Otrebor13, your username once I looked at it threw me for a loop. I forever thought he was October13. Apparenly your brain sees first and last letter and can fill in the rest, well I had throught it was GAMERexpert not GAMING. Anyway, we shared the Seattle LR for a short while and you were cool though I don't recall you posting much. You seem chill. What games are you expert of though?

BluesBoy - I recall you got in trouble with something in your junior year but besides that and everyone makes dumbass mistakes from time to time, you have been a great member. I sometimes think of Hamilton as the Detroit of the league sans the Cups as it feels like they are always in contention. Now that they have players such as yourself coming up in the ranks to take over they will continue to produce.

GoB - I wonder how it all would have played out if I had just waited and built bank for my new player while doing updates to improve my old to be a great backup. Then I realize that what happened directly lead to me eventually ending up in New England. I like how it turned out, but I wonder what would have happened had I stayed. You are slowly gaining Littleton status as a GM as you are fielding teams of great players year after year. Its unfortunate I didn't play for one franchise my entire career but it is nice to see them do so well lately.

Schmidt - Kendall Goalie FTW! Man, serious gaff there buddy :( You didn't know the rules at all and the retirement rule is kinda messed up but I think you will bounce back quite well from it. You have been a great member so far and it was nice as an aging old assed backup to see you coming up in West Kendall during my season there. If I recall you surpassed me mid season in TPE and I was quite happy you at least stayed active enough to provide them a similar player to my own but much younger so even if you had gone inactive they had a better option then myself so I didn't feel bad about retiring. Keep up the good work and see you in the Playoffs.

Bbp - No offense meant but you may have shittier luck then myself and if not on Texas you may not have your Cup yet either. That isn't meant to start something but jeez it much be frustrating to have two players just not produce given the stats they have. I think recently Daigle started to but I can't recall for certain. Grabs on the Cup though, must feel good.

ORIGINSZ - Goddamn it man, why did you have to go to Winnipeg? It would have been so nice to have ended our streak together and no matter what one of us is going to have to wait longer then the other now since we can't end it at the same time. I hope you get yours soon but not sooner then me. Call me selfish, don't care. PS, I would totally go to the Jets. You, Elyk and Satan along with JC sounds like a group I'd really enjoy and thats only the people I do know decently.

DEEZY - Damn it man, we really need to play together again. I miss chatting with you about the Habs. Probably the first person on the site I got along with because of that and that you were the guy everyone knew as you are a media and team whore. If you are going to be a LR slut with your next player as well, do stop by New England early on, eh?

HFFO - You glorious bastard! I swear I will kick you in the balls if you retire this player too before I retire mine. Got that? You are a good dude even if you picked a Toronto fan to date...
I hope you stick around this time and produce well. Also

HABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fever -I have been a huge fan of both of your players, so much I am modeling mine much after yours so I can take over should you leave or retire pretty much effortlessly. It is unfortunate about your RL stuff but you seem happier overall because of it so that is good even if you are far less active nowadays. I get it, I do, but do drop in more often man. Maybe during a piss break or something, just to say hi.

Love sharing a LR with you, but post more damnit.

Whikadoodle - Wikstrom, Whikadoodle, Wikstrom, Whikadoodle, what the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!?! Now that we have that out of the way, your avatar would be so much better if it ran continouslessly like Hallsy there. Hallys, very...distracting...boobs. Anyway, back to you. You fell a step behind this last season because of school and felt bad about it, don't. School comes first and you still will have an amazing player given your commitment level. I hope you spend your whole career in New England, you are a wonderul voice of reason and the BoD has a gem among them having hired you.

Hallsy - You would likely be comparible to Crosby, Stamkos, Ovy, etc if there was a SHL to NHL comparison going on :ph34r: you have managed to hit a level completely unseen in league history TPE wise. I think you should totally try to hit 2k points.

Spangle - I admittingly hated your iron fisted style at first but you got shit done. You are quiet these days and play for Mantattan so its unlikely we cross paths now or in the future. You have definitely chilled out though, at least from what I can see from afar. Love the player name by the way.

Ricebowl - Extremely happy that West Kendall drafted someone as active and prominent as yourself as I said before in regards to BoJo, they got someone who can help change the face of the franchise as well as bring people into the organization. Love your player and how the name rolls off the tongue.

Schultzy - You are a gentlemen and a scholar, thank you for what you have done for this place and I had hoped we would share a LR but back i Hamilton you are and here In New England I am. You are a little bit behind me so I am not certain how well a rivalry would work but if you pass the 1,000 TPE level where that won't matter, give me a ring on the old PM phone and we can get something started. I need a rival and you post a little more then I do.

Harry - I think you should explain that Lance Bass pic before I say anything about you but for now I will say you have endeared yourself solely by being a Habs fan. I think its great you ended up in West Kendall as I follow them as a "fan" as its the last team my former player played for. Best of luck.

Joester - You know people give you shit for not updating, but it always seems more that these are the people who are not the Joey Langdon, Kaspar Tsizlings or Chuck Weirds of the world. Guys who were character players or played defense. Nah, its all about the points and the stats and not about the fun. If you are here and occasionally update, unless your team complains no one else has the right too. The LR presense is something people do not take into account at all and I see another character player with Sexbang but that could change.

04L - I want to like you but your team just got McDavid, so fuck you. Now that we have that bit of agitation out of the way, you seem like a good dude. I hear the same from alot of people around here and I could definitely see us playing together at some point if you cared to draft my next player. That'll be a ways off sure, but remember when the time comes.
Plus, we could discuss GoT.

Lunaro - Another membr who has done exceedinly well. We actually have the same amount of TPE I believe and you are a season behind me I think, thats fucking insane. Congrats on getting to have an an elite player even earlier then most. I don't know much about you so I am sorry I don't have much more to write.

Prettyburn - Truly a GOAT. You are astoundingly dedicated to whatever you do, be it the Bank which Ragnar and you were doing quite well handling and I think you will do quite well on your own now that you have the actual title. You worked your ass off to ensure everything stayed up to date, speaking of which I need to see about getting a page or two knocked off tonight in juniors.

As a team mate you have been amazing, you are great to have in the LR and enjoy chatting with everyone. That makes you a great GM as I feel you are connecting on a personal level with everyone and getting to know them. Ace made a smart decision in naming you Head GM and you in turn Storm, you both are incredible active and fun people to have around.

But even having said all those positive things, you are a Bruins fan, so it doesn't matter.

I kid, I kid. <3

Anchorage42 You live in Colorado, you have made no mention I am aware of that you lived in, born in or have ever been to Alaska, So I never quite understand the undername but if that is a Hitchers ref as your number total props to you mang.

Your player and yourself have been a wonderful additions to the team and seeing your kid grow up is kinda neat to follow as he was born shortly after/before we got drafted. Man, I he must be coming up on a year soon...damn...

Ferdy

I wonder if Gorlab would report me for self funding here, you see the more I talk about you, the more I fed the presser but I might as well be talking to myself here. Har Har.

Seriously though man, again, I am sorry that was your first experience in the league. There are some great LR's and I think you found one since you stayed active. It really was a load of horseshit dealing with all of it, cause after the tampering thing I had early on the last thing I wanted was to be cast in the spotlight again for all the wrong reasons. I hope you stick around as you seemed to be very interest in hockey except you should have been a Habs fan as you wanted something with red.

Still time to change.

Storm (what no storm)

You are damn right no storm, clear skies for me. But no seriously told you guys like five times in the LR to go post in it but no, someone likes to procrastinate. You were an excellent choice as coGM, no one besides us sees you in the LR and how you are excellent for the role. The thing I love about the Pack is that at anytime if it looks like anyone is getting swamped with workload, someone is there to help out. Pack mentality.

Weve got a good group who should be together for a long time, so I am looking forward to that.

Winter

Admittingly I know little about you except your name seems like a subliminal donut ad. You and McZ have been playing forever and I think you'll both enjoy those longest career records until I pass them. I truly hope in that time, I can somewhat match the amazing careers either of you have had but if not, I will have that. You are one of those players who I would have liked to have played together with but I am uncertain that is possible before retirement so I can only wish you the best for the rest of the season.

Cheers

EasyMoneySniper

I confuse you and Weber all the time because of your usernames. I had you pegged as a backup and eventual starter for New England as well as Demko but Seattle snatched you and you seem to like it there so its good to know while we didn't get you, someone did that you liked and you stayed.

Cheers

Cant

I didn't know what to expect at all when I heard you were coming to New England as I didn't interact with you previously I don't believe but since then you have fit right in, your generally nerdery I have enjoyed immensely and your easy going chill nature has been fantastic as well. Pleasure.

Spangle

Dangle, how you doing? Holy shit this place has come a long way hasn't it. Back in the first few seassons there was what maybe forty truly active people and about twenty or so midrange and the rest semi? We have activity checks nearly 200 now, thats pretty incredible. I'd like to thank you for the work and time you put in while I was gone because I feel while i helped establish the foundation I didn't help build and you were the foreman for awhile so again thank you. Outside of that, we haven't interacted much as of late, mainly due to the team you are on I think, but I think you have chilled out a lot and are less uptight then you were/seemed to be. Cheers man.

Buster

I don't even know why we don't like each other, is it because you are on Texas? I don't recall as I don't harbour any particular ill will towards you. Anywho, like your player a lot but hope we beat you every game.

Birks

I have this friendly attraction to Latvians as I don't believe there are others as fanatical about hockey outside of Canada. If you enjoy our sport as much as we do, I feel like we could get along despite whatever else because who can get mad when hockeys on. I have mentioned that Calgary would be a cool location once I retire, but if that is season 45 as planned I have doubts you'd still be there.

Whik

I don't know why, don't ask but I picture you and Reid as brothers due to your close proximity and that you attended a few Avs games together. You seem to really miss Chicago, and with a budding music career (you got talent) I see a hit song on the way. You have been a wonderful teammate, a level headed voice of reason and a great friend over the last year of my life. Thanks buddy!

Banjo

I am sorry for the state I left Minny in, I know that you have strong ties to that team and it felt like I pissed all over it. If I hadn't retired and been contacted by Ace to come to New England if I was interested I would have gladly gone back and provided the activity and LR presense I have now. I still feel bad about it and am genuinely happy to see you all doing better. I don't know how much longer Walt White is going to player but for now, he is the danger. When you retire let me know, I'd like to have you in New England if you are interested and if we have the picks, it might be possible. Thats if you arent going back to Minny.

Cuffy

THE GOALIE! I don't ever talk to you anymore since we haven't been teammates ever and the league has grown to where personal intereaction seemes to be the LR and whenever you catch the person in the same thread as you. I didnt know you were as young as you were, did you join at like 13? I think you must have. Sorry about drafting your girl man, she went inactive as expected and I endorsed the trade in the hopes she'd be active again. Good to see she stuck around.

Bluesboy

I don't know too much about you, but know that your player has been lighting up the league, you got a good player and are very active around here. Whoever found you got a gem, hope you stay for a long time.

Arty

I think I have said this before somewhere but sometimes you want the people who just enjoy the LR and are enjoyable in the LR, even if they don't update much. You are from my part of the world, so we have plenty to chat about and this past winter we suffered didn't we. You are a chill as fuck dude and I hope you stay in New England my entire time there. You and Storm on KIK has been fun even if the rest of the fucking team won't try it out.

You know, as I said with Buster above, I didn't actually recall why we didn't like each other as its been going on so long. I had legit forgotten I GM'd you in Minny for a moment and I think that's where it started. If I recall, HFFO had been interested in getting you on as coGM and I think I stole that spot on you. If that is the source of our friction, sorry. I guess he wanted someone with experience to help him out and I will say we did take a non-playoff team to the finals so I think he made a good choice for that single season. If you had not been so hard to work with, I would have gladly handed over the reins as I planned on retiring but I walked out of the burning building and what happened after didn't matter to me.

Since then, we have been at each others throats and really, we are two grown men who are acting like total pricks to each for something so small an insignificant I no longer wish to continue because I feel embarassed by it. I called you a cunt, probably the most vile word in the english language. I am sorry for that, that was a bit over the line. You are a bit of a dick at times so I don't feel bad about calling you that but I see no reason as I said before to continue on with it, makes us and the league look pretty bad given how long we have both been here.

The Mazais 2: Electric Boogaloo (LATVIAN!Wink

Ah, I make a point to read Birks posts when I see them so perhaps I am getting the same sort of feel. Makes the most sense anyway.

Tanner

You have vaulted yourself into the spotlight of GMing, it is a tedious bitch who you will grow to hate at times especially when it comes to goodbyes but as of yet, you have done well and handled the appointment seemingly flawlessly. I don't see behind the scenes, but you appear to have been a smart choice from the outside looking in. Good luck as GM and player.

McZ

Don't you give me that sadface, asshole. Like I said to Sam, you had plenty of opportunity to post and say you wanted to be included.

Anyway, I am sad we are losing your player as he is godly but the time we have spent together has been really fun. You are a good man and I would look forward to meeting you if ever I travel to Germany. I have friends there so it may be possible.

702 (HAR!Wink

Yes, I can throttle. I am no small dude.

Rublic

You are very quiet, I didn't know too much about you until I was drafted to Regina but found that you too enjoyed MTG and that gave us something to chat about. I recently finished my first commander deck so if you know what that is, then you know how happy I am about it. You are a quiet leader who provides solid leadership to the people passing through the juniors and into the main league. I wish I could drop by more often though, just been busy.

Hedgehog337

I'm not getting paid for this, but i said i would and forgot til now.

I had an eye on you and Demko in juniors as I was scouting for Tennysons eventual replacement. I had a feeling someone would nab you first as you had a slightly better build at the time and GoB noticed as well. Since then we haven't had much interaction but anyone with a colored name makes me happy, you are contributing to what makes this place run and doing that early on makes yourself look great among veteran members and scouts.

Seattle and it's previous incarnations was my first team, I hope you do well there. i didn't :(

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Add me to EVERYTHING.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Just wanna point out that I was here first haha, then went to VHL Smile

But thanks bud!

hello you sexy beast

Also, it's mp c

My first name is Michael, my middle initial is P, and my last name is c

I guess I wanna be added to hear the same old stories Tongue