Create Account

[OLD] Welcome to the League Survey PT

1) How did you find us? Well my Fiance showed it to me
2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer?
Yeah ita easy
3) Did you have any trouble creating your player? Not at all
4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help?
Somewhat, its showing its age though
5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)
Maybe 1 TPE point tasks
6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members. Have the rookie mentor come to us notge other way around

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

1) How did you find us?
I found it a while ago, not sure how, but recently my friend who is more involved got me into it and is helping me play.

I am very confused, but I'm starting to get a better understanding of where everything is.

3) Did you have any trouble creating your player?
Not a lot, but I had help while doing it.

4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help?
I used the written tutorial, and yes, it helped very much.

5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)
I have no idea, I'm still trying to learn more about the game itself.

6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members.
So far, I've been given a lot of help, so for me I can't see any way to improve it right now.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

1) How did you find us?
BluesBpy71 linked me on the HFBoards
Somewhat.
Yes, at first I did.
Yes, I used the video tutorial and it helped.
Prospect tourney
Easier navigation system

1) How did you find us? Ad on ehmtheblueline

2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer? Yes.

3) Did you have any trouble creating your player? Tutorial video helped me a lot Smile .

Sure, without tutorial video i would be lost.

Read the another threads.

Rookie mentor is great thing in this site. And also would be helpful for rookies "highlights of season or something of history league". It helps rookies to faster adapt in league.

1) How did you find us?
I've been around these leagues for a while. I've known about the SHL for quite some time, but didn't join until I saw that you guys have 12 teams and are considering even further expansion.

It's easy, but I've been on these types of sites before.

I haven't created one yet, about to do that next. It should be easy.

No. I didn't even see that yet.

I want to navigate the site, explore players builds and see what works and what doesn't. Just be able to entertain myself even while my player isn't playing.

This was pretty easy for me to join, I don't have a suggestion.

1) How did you find us?

I randomly came across a post about this kind of sim league on reddit for the OOTP baseball sim league and subsequently learned about this league which is said to be a lot more active. While hockey is not my favorite sport, I do enjoy it a lot so I want to give this a go as well.

I think it is well organized and it is obvious that there is a lot of work done to make it easier for new guys (written help, videos, etc). I thought it was fairly simple to navigate. Perhaps a chat or similar would be good if anyone ever has any questions.

Not at all, the descriptions helped a lot and so it was fairly simple. I had to make sure I did not make any mistakes with the different scales for upgrades. Overall very simple. I had to wait a day though, which I believe was because I either did not get a validation email or because my account was not approved yet.

I did use both, though relied more heavily on the written tutorial. It was very helpful and I just made sure to follow the steps and I think it was very easy because of that.

I think being new to a league that is so established is always a bit overwhelming at first. You don't know the teams well yet, the history etc. I think focusing on that will be important and trying to learn about the different teams and the history of the league. I also will try to stand out and hope some teams take notice.

I think a very active mentor system would be nice. Where an established member writes the new member and actively answers questions and takes their time to help the new members know about the league and such. I know partially that is already being done (welcome messages etc) but I think extending that would be helpful.

1) How did you find us?
I new a former player

Yes very, im a first timer and think its pretty navigatable

No, good walkthroughs available

Yes, yes it was very helpful

Tournament

Assign everyone a veteran member to guide them.

1) How did you find us?

On 2bcProdictions website, I was recruited by FourFour

I found my way around but was a bit confused when looking for some things.

A tad but not entirely.

Yes, throughout the whole thing. And most of the time, yes I did.

Yeah, Prospect Tournament would be ideal.

None that really sticks out more than anything else honestly.

1) How did you find us? I got asked to check it out, then I liked it and got it.

2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer? Not so much, sometimes yes, sometimes no.

3) Did you have any trouble creating your player? No, just took a long time.

4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help? Helped alot, just you guys need to update the video every now and then.

5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament) I missed the draft.

6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members. Better TPE/PT Development system.

1) How did you find us?

Google, heard sim leagues in sports can be fun

yes, everything is pretty specific

a bit, its hard to figure out TPE when you get to 70+ points

no i did not

Prospect tournament, U18 type tournaments, combine etc

make it a bit easier to join teams, whether thats making more teams or less re-creates

1) How did you find us?
My brother showed me this site
A bit confusing I dont really use forums
I did but had someone take over
no
I think I missed the draft
I dont know the tpe calculator gives you -80 on your weakness when its at the 50 min but that was easy to deal with

1) How did you find us?my friends told me to join this

2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer? if I didn't have friends helping it would be very hard

3) Did you have any trouble creating your player?no but I had help

4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help? no l

5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)tournament sounds fun

6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members. a create a player program that we can use

1) How did you find us?
I joined to LSHL (the same like SHL just for latvians), and then i found also SHL. So it was advert from SHL users in LSHL.

Little different from LSHL, but for me its easy.

No, its simply.

No.

The draft already gone so i prefer to try get TPE.

I dont know, i understud everything

1) How did you find us?
Some guy in /r/sabres

overwhelming at first, but you get used to it

Watched the vid, pretty simple

yes, yes

Get TPE

Keep the step by step more updated, some of it is locked

1) How did you find us?
Through another member on the site.

It's a little confusing at first and there are still things I have trouble finding but the key areas are pretty easy to navigate.

No, the other members for very helpful.

No.

Try to make more TPE.

Explain the bank system a bit more thoroughly, so less people try to do training before they have the money for it.

[Image: cahill.png]