Create Account

Robb Wind joins DGA!

Deener Gold Agency is proud to have on board our third client, Robb Wind!

<b><div align="center">Robb Wind</b>

[Image: 3901__teemu-selanne_selanne-superjumbo-v2-jpg.jpg]

Attributes:

CK = Checking: 50
FG = Fighting: 25
DI = Discipline: 62
SK = Skating: 80
ST = Strength: 50
EN = Endurance: 73
DU = Durability: 50
PH = Puck Handling: 81 3/5
FO = Face Offs: 50
PA = Passing: 63
SC = Scoring: 82
DF = Defense: 55
PS = Penalty Shot: 50

[Image: n3ltte.png]

In who we expect to be the unanimous pick for First Overall pick in the S25 SHL Entry Draft, Robb Wind has taken this league by storm. In his short career thus far in the SMJHL, he has sent ripples throughout the entire league by making his presence feel known, both on and off the ice.

The hardest working prospect in the league today, Robb is hungrier than anybody out there to become the best this league has ever seen. Under the Deener-Gold Standard, we will ensure he reaches his goals and enjoys an illustrious career full of success and reward.

Robb Wind is already one of the most respected and humble and will be one of the best players this league has ever seen, and we're glad to have him under the Deener-Gold banner.

</div>

Interview Robb Wind, you are probably the most high profile prospect entering the draft next year. What would you like to accomplish between now and the time your name is called up?

Just to be considered so highly by many SHL members has been humbling and it feels great, because I have worked so incredibly hard to place myself in the conversation. I think it is a testament to the fact that any new member who tries hard enough can become something great in this league, and that is a message I want to spearhead. Until I get drafted in the SHL and ultimately called up by my future SHL team, I am simply going to focus on making Robb Wind as strong of a player he can be, and trying as hard as I can to make whichever junior team drafts me, win a Four Star Cup.

Interview Being that you are such a high profile player and member, why choose the Deener-Gold standard?

Because I have done my research and know that you have been in this league for quite sometime, and your credentials are obviously impressive, being a former SHL General Manager. Most other agencies do not have someone who has preformed in such a role, yet alone one who signed many great players to contracts. It just seemed like a great fit, because I now have an individual in my corner who knows the ins and outs of contracts, and what a good position for me as a prospect will be.

Interview What is the number one thing you would like accomplished by the time you hang up your skates, and how can this move in your career help you get there?

The number one thing I want to be remembered for is a legend for one SHL franchise, who helped bring numerous Challenge Cups, and was a leader in the locker room for a very long time. Obviously you cannot predict the future, but I would love to be able to spend my entire SHL career with the team that drafts me. It may sound cliche, but it is truly what I want, and I am going to work hard enough to accomplish all my goals.

Current Client List:

Forwards:
David Benson
Robb Wind

Defensemen:
The Carl Mountain

Goalies:

<div align="center">The Deener-<span style='color:yellow'>Gold<span style='color:black'> Standard Agency
</span></span>
Apply here: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=54200</div>

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Towel

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Is this one of king tut's multis?