Create Account

#NoBradyNoBanner / Bün Suspensions

Hello SHL,

The Discipline Committee has decided to hand out a three day posting ban to the users #NoBradyNoBanner and Bün for posting a photo of the user Birks along with a derogatory comment in this thread (Bün) and using it as an avatar (#NoBradyNoBanner). As a repeat offender, #NoBradyNoBanner will also receive a $3 million fine.

The league set a precedent with the CJ James case in that it is not acceptable if members use personal information or pictures gained from other sources than the SHL to personally attack another member. To cite the previous decision regarding "Catfishgate":

"[The forum] is meant to be a fun place, not an area to post personal information about members in an attempt to disrupt the League, or cause unnecessary harm to another member's integrity.

(...)

Going forward, these types of personal information attacks will be dealt with severely by the League and all members are urged to be more responsible with their posts.

You are responsible for your conduct on this forum. You do not have the right to harm another member's enjoyment of the SHL."

Source

This was only a relatively minor case in that only one picture was used, so we decided on a lighter punishment than in the James case. People have been warned though that this kind of behavior is punishable from now on and since one of the people involved was also the driving factor behind "Catfishgate", we felt that it was necessary to take action. We know that Birks has made some very controversial statements in the past and if the committee had already been in place back then, he certainly would've been suspended for them as well. Still, the comment in the picture is an oversimplification of what he actually said and was only meant to further stir up shit, so the fact that it was added factored into our decision as well.

We would like to apologize to everyone involved that this decision took us so long by the way, we already started discussing it right after the pictures were posted but with some structural and personal changes within the committee this got delayed more than we would've liked.

Cheers,

RomanesEuntDomus
Head of the Discipline Committee

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Wow. Should have seen this coming. Completely forgot tbh

Texas strikes again.
#NoBradyNoBoner

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

DC doing work

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

So how's Texas going to draft?

RIP Mac & 701

Quote:Originally posted by TheNextGreatOne@Jun 7 2015, 10:10 AM
So how's Texas going to draft?

They'll get another member to do it for them

inb4 it's 44

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jun 7 2015, 10:11 AM

They'll get another member to do it for them

inb4 it's 44
I think he was asking someone with power or someone on Texas, not a kiss-ass.

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@Jun 7 2015, 10:16 AM

Let's see how many threads you can follow me to and use the phrase "Kiss-ass" in! It'll be a game!

Rolleyes

That's not even funny, that's childish.

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@Jun 7 2015, 09:16 AM

It seemed life a general query. Someone who doesn't know that a gm can designate other players to draft if they can't make it, and Nikitin informed him about it

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Hey c don't answer questions even if you know the answer! Don't worry Carl I got your back my BFF

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Jun 7 2015, 10:54 AM
Hey c don't answer questions even if you know the answer! Don't worry Carl I got your back my BFF

Aww I hate you now! ARBITRARY INSULT!

Thought we were friends...

i wonder what could've triggered this picture being posted.....

To bad that the topic where he (Birks) talked about russian killing is deleted :(

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

[Image: xNOxGgI.gif]