Create Account

A message to Renegades

A message to the Texas Renegades

All of you guys are just amazing, I love every single one of you. You're like a second family to me. Some people say it is only a Sim League but my time in Texas was a fucking beauty. But I think my time has come to move on and go try something else. Change is good, for both of us. I feel the last 2 days have really helped me with my decision.

At the Start of Free Agency I was dead set on Re-Signing. But towards the end I just didn't feel right re-signing anymore. As I disagree with what was done regarding Texas Management. I will love you guys always, even right now here all of you except like one person is thinking, "What a fucking bitch" "You're an idiot" "Go fuck yourself you piece of shit" You can go ahead and continue to say these things but I aint going to.

I want to thank someone very special to me on that team who I discussed immensely with regarding my feelings. S/He supported me with whatever I would have done, I won't mention no name but you know who you are.

I hope to return one day of course you guys dont hate me.
And I swear to god if I see a fucking shitstorm because of the stupidest shit again in this thread I'm deleting every fucking comment that has anything to do with it and just locking the damn thead. Thank you.

Any questions you have I will not answer. okay ty

[Image: 336.jpg]

You had such a problem with what we were doing with the Co-GM situation (which turned out not to be a troll) while participating in an actual troll the week before by declining the contract in your re-signing thread.

Wtf dude

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@Jun 11 2015, 04:31 PM
You had such a problem with what we were doing with the Co-GM situation (which turned out not to be a troll) while participating in an actual troll the week before by declining the contract in your re-signing thread.

Wtf dude

His problem wasn't the troll GM stuff but the ACTUAL GM stuff

Quote:Originally posted by Bün@Jun 11 2015, 05:40 PM

His problem wasn't the troll GM stuff but the ACTUAL GM stuff
A good amount of us were, but it's disappointing he chose to not participate in the attempts to remedy the Locker Room situation and ignored our attempts at talking with him about his particular situation in Slack.

Carl, mad? Color me surprised.

[Image: ho-lee-smokes-iihf.png]
Thanks Jove for my sig

lol you all are fools

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@Jun 11 2015, 06:31 PM

Wtf dude
What do you mean we?

You are on the Scarecrows.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Does Texas not have an LR?

Wow I signed here for Byrde

Byrde you have been nothing short of the very best teammate one could ask for. I had an awesome time with you in our LR and I wish you the very best in Minnesota. Congrats on your new deal and good luck. You will be missed and you will be a great addition for Minnesota

Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by Jme@Jun 11 2015, 07:06 PM
Wow I signed here for Byrde
And to think we could have been a dynamite defensive pair.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

BYRNE WTF IS OTG WHAT AM I GUNNA DO HERE NOW

[Image: cuffana.png]

Bun is always so classy.

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Jun 11 2015, 03:01 PM
A message to the Texas Renegades

All of you guys are just amazing, I love every single one of you. You're like a second family to me. Some people say it is only a Sim League but my time in Texas was a fucking beauty. But I think my time has come to move on and go try something else. Change is good, for both of us. I feel the last 2 days have really helped me with my decision.

At the Start of Free Agency I was dead set on Re-Signing. But towards the end I just didn't feel right re-signing anymore. As I disagree with what was done regarding Texas Management.[b] I will love you guys always, even right now here all of you except like one person is thinking, "What a fucking bitch" "You're an idiot" "Go fuck yourself you piece of shit"
You can go ahead and continue to say these things but I aint going to.

I want to thank someone very special to me on that team who I discussed immensely with regarding my feelings. S/He supported me with whatever I would have done, I won't mention no name but you know who you are.

I hope to return one day of course you guys dont hate me.
And I swear to god if I see a fucking shitstorm because of the stupidest shit again in this thread I'm deleting every fucking comment that has anything to do with it and just locking the damn thead. Thank you.

Any questions you have I will not answer. okay ty[/b]

sounds like they are living by their name

Discord are for plebs

Texas blowin up