Create Account

Fan questions for CJ! LAP tv

[Image: ySJ9Klp.png]

When players are getting interviewed , it´s usually a journalist asking the questions but this time we decided to do something else. Player asking questions from a another player. It´s even more special since today we are going to see Los Angeles Panther´s forward, Jorma Ruutu asking questions from another LAP forward, Chris Johnson!

The following events took place at some point in last week.

Well lets get this thing going! How´s it going Christopher?

CJ: All good , just relaxing and getting ready for next season.

JR: True , true. I´ve been doing the same lately as well. I got some questions for ya and I´m expecting a honest answers. Most of these questions are from fans and by the looks of it , you got more fans than i do. Ready? Here is few questions for ya:

1. If you could not play as a center , what position would you want to play?

CJ: I always wanted to become a goalie. Seeing so amazing players like Prikulis, FourFour, Aittokalio makes me thinking if I could do the same what they does to keep net protected.

JR: That´s interesting , i think you would be a great goalie but one thing that might be a problem.. I´ve seen how flexible you are.. Let´s just say that you are not very flexible. Which is fine since I can´t even touch my toes.

2. What are your top 3 shootout moves?

CJ: I am that player who isn't making shootout but when I do I usually shot from a distence there where I see an opprtunity to score

JR: I go for the shot as well but usually miss the net. Might need to start deking more next season.

3. Worst ways to celebrate a goal?

CJ:Something like this , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZoNiggsUcM

JR: God damn , you see him flying? Thats pure quality!

4. Any short or long term goals for your player?

CJ: I have only one goal and that is help my team to reach play offs and then we see what happens there. This phrase may seem like old cliché from every second player, but really that is my goal for next season. And also my personal goal is just to be better than I was in this last season.

JR: Bro fist , bump it bro. That is like music for the coaching staff and for the fans. Only sky is the limit where you can go. I have been secretly watching you in the practice and i must admit.. I´m loving what I´m seeing.

5. If you were a soup, what kind of a soup would you be?

CJ: Haha, tough one. I don’t like soup but I like to say Borsch. That is one of National food in Russia and loved it when my grandmother made it for me when I was kid. Only soup I like actually.

JR: That´s cool. I tried Borsch soup some years ago and it was great. Been a while since i ate it last time.Definitely going to eat it again soon! I more than likely would be some kind of pea soup. Delicious and quite simple to make.

6. Who is the worst driver in LA Panthers?

CJ: I would say it is me. I am absolutely terrible at it.

JR: C´mon , you are not that bad. I mean you are bad but not that bad.

7. Would you buy a car from any of the LA Panthers players?

CJ:Sure, those guys loves their cars so much. For example Morley doesn’t let anyone sit in his car without slippers, that guy is pedantic. We’re driving home together after trainings and couple of first time I forgot to take slippers and had to sit in car wearing socks.

JR: Yea B-Mo likes to keep things clean and in order. You would not believe the lesson i got from him after using his toilet and leaving my dirty socks in his bathrooms sink.

8. If you would have to choose one team mate to share a hotel room with you for the whole season, Who would you choose?

CJ: I would go for Nicholas Pedersen. I know him from my rookie year in Detroit and I have quite good connection with him. We understand each others jokes and so. Also Jorma Ruutu also is great roommate, but he is really messy. Sorry men. biggrin.gif

JR: Yea, you two play well together. With some players everything just works. I think you two think the game same way and it just works. I´m not that messy anymore by the way. Also i wear pants for most of the time. Had to start doing that after too many complaints.

9. If you could not be a hockey player , what would you do?

CJ: I don’t know. Most likely it would be close to sport. I can’t live without it, also I like to cook, maybe I would become a chef.

JR: Maybe you could be a nutrition coach ? I heard the money is pretty good.

10. Do you like it when people ask you questions after games?

CJ:No, I have bad language and I am bit shamed about it, but who knows maybe in two seasons I will be first one who runs for some sort of interview laugh.gif

JR: I´m like that too. Usually i just say something and run away. Bit rude but I don´t want to answer any questions.. What should you do at that point? Just scream : No more questions!! and just run away. Works quite nicely.

11. Is pink a ok color for jockstrap? Would you wear a pink jockstrap?

CJ: Sure it is OK, I would wear it and actually I have ordered one, it should be here around time of pre-season. It is quite funny story why I have to buy it, before play off me and Jigsaw Mcgraw had a bet, and I lost so I have to play with pink jockstrap for next season, I’m not worried because anyone wouldn’t see it any whey.

JR: Damn, That sounds like a bet you actually would like to lose. I can´t wait to see your pink jockstrap. I bet it´s hot as hell. Who knows, maybe i buy a custom jockstrap as well. Picture of myself on it or something like that. We need to discuss the details later.

12. In your opinion , what makes Panthers the greatest team in SHL?

CJ: I think it balance what we have in our lines. Our top two lines are amazingly good and then we have my rookie line who is improving from game to game. Also our GM MR. Wastlund is amazing person, he have helped me to improve so much trough this year,that is just amazing to play for him. Also our experienced players helps a lot

JR: Absolutely, There is more than one way to play hockey and i think we got solid mix of pretty much everything in the team. I just can´t wait to see what happens in the next few seasons. Going to be amazing.

13. If you could change one thing about the LAP , what would you change?

CJ:Hmm, I can’t think of single thing what I hate here. Bosses have done everything for us so I can’t complain. Like I sad before everyone helps and are professionals in what they does. This group might be the best where I have played.

JR: So true. I would not change anything either. Everything has worked perfectly and everybody in the locker room is happy.. Playing for LAP is a great experience , also the future is extremely bright for the whole organization.

14. What is your favorite thing to eat in the morning? how about after each game?

CJ: I don’t like to eat breakfast, but I am forcing myself to eat . In game day I am eating some eggs with bacon and orange juice or same sort of porridge, depends on that what my girlfriend makes. But in day offs from game I eat some toasts with some juice.

JR: That´s cool , I actually love breakfast. I usually eat porridge though so nothing special there. I tried eating bacon few times , did not like it. I might be the only one in LAP locker room who hates bacon. What can i say , i like pigs.

15. Sleeping at the hotel or going out and celebrating the win with LAP guys?

CJ: I can’t sit in hotel room, like in hockey I can’t be steady and I like to be in movement and if that means partying with teammates then I am in. How can you sit in room when there are guys like Morley, Pedersen, Ruutu and more

JR: I can´t go out with you guys anymore. You guys are too much for me, i just can´t keep up. Vodka Red Bulls go down like water. Also i don´t like it how you take over the dance floor and make me come there and dance as well. I can´t dance at all. That is why i just stay in the hotel and sleep.

16. Who is your all time favorite SHL player?

CJ: I go for Esa Anrikkanen. He is my idol since ever I remember me. He plays for a team that isn’t the strongest but that what he gives to team is amazing and couldn’t imagine what he would do in team like LA. Can’t imagine where Calgary be without him. And he is strong player to play against. Played against him couple times in national team and in last season and I must say that those where the toughest games I have. I must be lucky that I play only in third line and only couple times in game I am against him. Poor Pedersen who plays in first line against him. Esa is player who doesn’t feel pity for himself and for opponent.

JR: Esa is like the Predator. Just waiting that you make a mistake. Weak pass , he can smell the fear in you. When you see him coming , it´s already too late. Nothing you can do. I must admit that I´m a fan as well. Fun player to watch but like you said , not so much fun to play against.

Well Christopher , I think we have run out of questions. I would like to thank you for coming here with me and allowing me to ask some questions from you. Me and the fans especially appreciate it. Something you might not know is that from every question, i will donate 5 dollars to charity. So in total we have about 80 bucks to give for charity. Not a bad way to spend few hours!

(1789 words , all money to jRuutu , Thanks Chris Wink )

Ilike

[Image: zjnGEMA2.png]

Ilike

Quote:Originally posted by Bün@Jun 12 2015, 01:21 AM
Love it!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bün@Jun 12 2015, 04:21 AM
:lol: Nicely done

Great interview! Chris Johnson making Detroit and his old GM proud!

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite