Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

Fantasy. Many Fantasy things. Where are you at in your arcade groups? Where are you at in group Superfriends? Any thoughts on how things are going on the other 3 keeper groups?

If I made rankings of every fantasy league performance (at picking teams, not individual players) in the last 10 seasons, which SHLers do you think will finish top? (This is something I actually plan to do once I have 10 seasons of fantasy data).

(Side note: Division Brown is named that because most of the teams are brown, off red or orange coloured and it's nasty as fuck to look at)

Tell us about your podcast recording setup. What do you do to make your podcast work?

It's time for the big one. Describe your ideal pizza. Every aspect of it, from top to bottom. What do you put on it? What kind of dough? What kind of sauce and cheese and how much? Personally, I'd go for something centered around lamb, olives, feta, tomato and hollandaise sauce.

Slappy, which SMJHL rivals have gotten on your nerves the most so far?

Any predictions for the various SHL awards?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Slappy N bonk!

(Please read my written PM to you guys, if you can)

The big 100 is upon us! I have logged on to the site wearing my sunday shoes and a quasi expensive hat.. ready for festivities of the audio....There are going to be allot of people with questions for pod 100.. so ill limit mine to this 1...

- Were almost at the half way point.... who would you say are the top candidates for Scott Stevens, Jeff Dar and Ron Mexico awards thus far?

God Bless -

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Not recording tonight. #100 will most likely be done next Friday a week from tonight. That gives you all quite a while yet to load us up for the big one. Also anyone who wants to contribute some original audio of any kind is welcome yo do so and it will be included. Thanks.

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Alrighty, #100 will be recorded tonight. You've got until we're done doing it to get something in here. 100 podcasts is a metric shit-ton of SHL media. Be a part.

Million dollar #100 podcast question... How many hotdogs?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

lappy N bonk!

(Please read my written PM to you guys, if you can)

The big 100 is upon us! I have logged on to the site wearing my sunday shoes and a quasi expensive hat.. ready for festivities of the audio....There are going to be allot of people with questions for pod 100.. so ill limit mine to this 1...

- Were past the half way point.... who would you say are the top candidates. Example of the awards: Scott Stevens, Jeff Dar, Ron Mexico Aiden Riican.

- How about some thoughts on the MMBC (Muchismo Madness Bracket Challenge?.. your favorites? your underdogs?.. anything of pertinant information.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=87073

God Bless!

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Talk about my league proposal a little bit. Pros, cons, anything.

Also ill record my spot right when I get home. Big congrats on 100!

[Image: OaSEcaw]

What did you think about the SHL Shield's heel turn? I'm sure Slappy has read it so he can explain to Bonk and the audience what happened. Congrats on the #100 boys.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Starting in about two hours or so. Get something in here for #100.

HOWDY Y'ALL

- Should the Pride sell or buy at the deadline?

- Who should win the Jeff Dar?

- Favorite WWE wrestler currently? All time?

- Grats on 100 episodes Smile

Congrats on #100!

Are the Jets going to hold on to #1 spot, or is this a worrisome losing slide we are on?

Thoughts on the Steelhawks?? Being #1 in the East.

Rivalry question. Me and Kaiser go way back.. would you rather Bearss or Adam Kaiser on your team?

The powers that be in Winnipeg have decided to keep Bearss off the powerplay this year. Smart move? Mistake? What are your hot takes on this situation.

Are you boys watching the Olympics? If so, what events are investing yourself in?

Talk about the ROTY race in the SMJHL and SHL!

Also, talk about vidya

How does it feel having your player be on one of the least defensively responsible 3rd lines in the league?

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Do you know who I am?

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

Please talk about y'all's transition into today in joining Discord. How does it feel to finally join the world of the living?

Did we get off easy this winter in New York, or is there still (much) more to come?

Bonk: Talk about why the Jets locker room is the best on the site Wink

Slappy: No question, just wanted to say that I miss ya. I hope you're enjoying the recreate!

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars